CHAPTER-17

💜💜💜💜💜
SEOUL
💜💜💜💜💜
YOOJUNG SIKDANG RESTAURANT (Gangnumgu)

Hoseok's pov

I have booked the whole restaurant where we BTS boys randomly visit. As today it was a very confidential meeting. Both Maulika and me have put our glasses and mask and were fully covered. We had two members and a chef from the company who will guard us. As we reached there I instructed the guards to stay outside and took the chef in and asked him to arrange the meals. As he will look for our meals. As its already 7:00 the girl might be hungry. After all the instructions both of us headed towards the table.

"Why aren't there any people here? " she questioned me surprised.

"Because I have booked it whole for today" I smiled at her.

"For only two... " she seemed puzzled.

"Of coarse...our meeting is a secret one you know na" I winked at her and she got startled. I wanted to laugh on her but I controlled myself. As we got seated I asked her to remove other masks and glasses and she did the same. Now I can see her again clearly. Indeed she was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

"So..." she wanted to ask something.

"So.. What do you want to eat for meal" I asked her thinking she might be hungry as miss Karry informed me she only had food in the flight and since morning. She hasn't eaten anything because of anxiety.

"You order anything" she said calmly.

"Strange... You don't throw tantrums" I laughed at her foolishness.

"I love everything when it comes to food and I am also not familiar with the food over here" she said showing me her innocence that my heart melted  then and there.

"Okay so chef bring a plate of kimchi and ramen with orange juice" I ordered chef.While I was giving orders I found she was smiling.

"Hey... What makes you laugh?" I was surprised as she was smiling unecessarily .

"It's not like I am joking, you ordered orange juice instead of beers... So I was surprised. I thought Idols like you might love drinking" she smiled again.

"Ohhhh... No.. No please don't misunderstand me, actually I am not good at drinking and I can't control myself after that.... I hope you don't want to see an uncontrollable man" I smirked at her.

"No.. No" she looked afraid. 😂 haha I enjoyed making her scared.

"So... Until the food arrives let's have a talk" I said seriously and she took it seriously as my tone was serious.

"Ok" She gave a very small reply.

"So how much daring you are to post such letters on social media and get yourself harrased...?" I questioned her again in a serious tone. (Am I such a good actor)

"Sorry, I didn't want to post it there. My phone got hanged and It got posted. I had written my heartfelt letter on notepad. I was trying to save it. But it got shared. I thought people always like to write such letters and they also post but in never knew mine will become a hot gossip.I know you are angry at me. Bighit people also were staring at me. As if I am a culprit. I never intended to do something like that. I am so sorry.... I have not told this all to ma and baba... Don't tell them Or else they will scold me. I just wanted to meet you once and I never wanted to show that letter to you. I just wrote it because I.. I love you... But I thought that I will work hard and one day makeup to you. I never knew that my small mistake can lead me here. I never wanted to forcefully enter into your life. Even if I will never get married to you I thought thento I will be able to meet you and that is self sufficient as you can't force your love on people. And when I thought you have called me yourself, I came back from India here just to see you... I even lied to my parents that I am going for an interview. I have just come to see you and ask for forgiveness,i don't care you accept me or not... It means so much just to see you live in front of my eyes. I never thought I will fall this hard and do all this, but love is like this only. It makes you do only those things which you have never ever dared to... I am not asking you to love me back.. But don't punish me.Dont tell my parents all this .. I will silently meet you and go and will forget about you.. I am so sorry.. Hoseok... " and she started to cry. Ohhh my God this girl ,first she impressed me with her thoughts, then her looks and now she is blackmailing with emotions. She looked all red. Tears all over her face. Her big eyes have turned puffy. Nose all red. She is still crying. She is making me feel to love her more and keep her near my heart forever and never let her go away.

"Hey who said I am punishing you...come here" I asked her.

"No... I am so sorry... Don't punish me.. I will leave.. I have got your glimpse." she said and she is still sobbing why isn't she listening to me.

"Wait I will come there, you will not come na.... " I said and took a step towards her. She became more frightened. "Stand-up... Stand-up you girl" I ordered her.

She stood all trembling like a leaf,still crying. I pushed her towards me and hugged her so tightly. We were so close that we can hear eachothers heartbeat. It was so good to feel her against my chest. So close to my heart.

"Who said I will punish you, who said bighit will punish you. We people never wanted to scold you. But to save you from the media. And who said I don't like you... I do like you.. I really do like you so much. From the day I had seen your letter I was impressed by you.. I was so impatient to meet you. I wanted to meet that girl who loves me to such extent. Who wrote such a passionate love letter. Indeed our fans love us but real love is different you little fool. And today when you were about to come here I was so anxious to meet you. When I saw you sleeping I indeed got mesmerized by you. I just wanted to kiss you so hard. And there is nothing to worry about, I am here for you. And from the time I have seen you I want you to be mine. All mine you know... I don't want to let you go anywhere. At first I thought that I will think later about marriage or maybe turn you down. But  you know,you  indeed captured my heart. And I got attracted towards you. How can I let you go away. You will stay here with me. And I don't want to loose a person who loves me so much.The way I feel about you is indeed different. So I will not punish you but indeed I will keep you too close to me" I opened my heart and kept in front of her. And then when I realized she has finally stopped crying. We broke our hug to face each other and again that intense eyelock. But this time I kissed her forehead and she turned more red because of blushing. I smiled and again we got seated. The chef brought our meal and we both ate it seeing each other continuously. I was indeed lost in her and she in me. 
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hope you guys are loving them ❤❤
Vote and comment.