CHAPTER-51

Maulika's pov

I woke up when I heard my phone ringing on the bedside. I felt so lazy and irritated ...who the hell has called me at this hour of night.

"Hello....is this the time to call..I am disturbed man!!" I was still asleep.

"Noonaaa .....noona..Hobi had an accident" Jimin was shouting from the other side. Hearing the term accident all the sleep from my eyes went away...accident...my Hoseok's accident...again....how come ...how come this happened?

"Jimin..jimin...how come this accident ....jimin...tell me...where was he going at this hour of the night?" I was so panicked tears were not stopping.

"Noona...just come here... noona the hospital near the company...the ..near one ..noona... plsss.." saying this Jimin hung up the call.

Ohh god...he looks afraid...what happened to Hoseok again...hoseok.....it happens every time I am near to him...he already had such an head  injury  and again ...what is happening...why are you doing this god.

"What happened Mauli...why are you sobbing. ..aww you crying ...what happened?" Meghu woke up because of the sobs ....

"Meghu let's hurry up to the hospital.... Hoseok had an accident...... Meghu plssss" I was begging....

"Ohki. ..don't cry ...come downstairs I will drive you there...and don't cry." Meghu gave me a shocked look and hurried downstairs. After she left I went in the bathroom washed my face. Took a look in the mirror. My hairs all tied in a pony....my hairline had sindoor...my eyes all puffy..no makeup. And a normal full sleeves top and long skirt. But what now...I don't have time to look over me. I have to hurry up to my husband. He is injured. Ohhh god..........

Throughout the drive I was so silent tapping my phone anxiously..panicking to reach the hospital as early as possible.
And as we reached there...I ran ..leaving meghu behind for parking and all. As I ran to reception I saw jimin already standing there.

"Noona....noona...."Jimin tried to speak something.

"First take me to Hoseok...plss...take me there...take me to my husband" I insisted him.

"Come with me" he said and I went after him. Then we entered the room where Hoseok was lying all unconscious...huh!!!!! I ran towards him. He had a white band around his head...which means he had got a head injury again...ohh my Lord. I ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

"Hoseok....what Happened..oh Lord you are injured again...why were you driving this late. Hoseok....wasn't the first time not enough. Why again...and again it happened with us...only why ...why are you doing this god...and only to us. " I was crying and shaking badly when suddenly I realized a grip on my back.

"Hoseok....."I tried to lookup....and saw that he was smiling.

"Moon.....it's a normal head injury...moon..why are you crying and cursing God?" he said and smiled.

I pushed a little behind and then he sat down on the hospital bed and was grinning.

"Jimin...isn't he injured...why is he laughing in this manner?" I questioned jimin facing him. And Jimin without answering me left the room smiling. And suddenly Hoseok pulled me to his side.

"Hoseok... Hoseok...what are you doing...leave my hand please" I said blushing. I was heating up and feeling of staying this close to him was burning me more and more.

"Is romancing with your own wifee...any sort...of bad thing... Moon" and he smirked pulling me more close.

"You remember everything...!!!" I was so much shocked and in disbelief...tears started falling down my cheeks.

"Yes....I was coming to you after I got your letter and picture which you left for me while moving back to India two years back. I was a little in disbelief....and I daily got nightmares of a girl....at night from the past few months. Later at the current fanmeet an army..small girl..told me I had a wife...a very beautiful one and I shouldn't leave her. Then later tonight I got your letter....I thought to come  rushing to you...while I was forcing my brain to remember..I got hit by another car...and landed here. The shock in my head lead to recover my past blurry memories of you. So Moon don't panic anymore...I remember all the memories of how you wrote a letter on Twitter and landed here..our memories..our marriage in company...the dynamite performance in India and our wedding infront of the Indian fans. Later our marriage night...my birthday and everything...I remember you moon...I remember everything now. And I am very sorry for all the past time where you had to stay alone." His eyes were filled with tears.

"No Hoseok...I knew someday or the other you will remember everything..I know God will do a miracle and see it happened. You are here sitting beside me this close...and you remember each and everything. I don't need anything..who remembers the past...and it was never your fault. It was our love test. Which God wanted us to pass...and we got full marks.. Hoseok. I got you...I got my everything back....this happy moment is far more big than two years seperation...and don't blame yourself..we are here together again" I said and wiped of his tears. My tears were still falling but who cares..I had my priceless possession infront of me. All completely mine.

And suddenly he pulled me more close that our body was rubbing against eachother. And he pressed his lips on my cheeks....heat rose in my body. He was kissing away all the tear  drops from my face. I was just sitting there paused...and suddenly his lips moved onto my lips...brushing against mine. Ohh goodness ..the feeling of his lips on mine after years was like I was in heaven. It felt the moment was all paused. I don't know for how long we kissed...as we stopped when we heard a knock on the door.

"May we come in!!!!!" Jimin's and Meghu's voice was heard together. We both got a little embarrassed. After adjusting back Hoseok on bed. I faced them.

"Yes..you can come.." I tried to smiled adjusting the blush on my cheeks.

"So I hope it was a successful meet Hobi" Jimin giggled.

"Ohh come-on...Jiminaahhhhh...we are in hospital not in bedroom" Hoseok smirked at me. Making me blush more.

"By the way you can be taken home tomorrow in evening. As you only have a head injury and are bodily fine. So you will be discharged tomorrow evening. I have informed the company and all of this good news..the members are in joy. And the world will be given the message by the company of this great big news..Mauseok and Holika fans will be overjoyed tonight itself. The members will come to meet you day after tomorrow as tomorrow's schedule is busy" Jimin told the good news. To which I and Hoseok smiled.

"And Moon I have told this good news to your family. They are very happy. And said that you should be happy and should  rejoice this day. And they will come to join you in Korea next week. Aunty had said noone is angry you just stay chill and enjoy. And Hoseok's family is also very happy to have their bride back. And I am little angry coz you didn't share this that Hoseok is your husband. But still comeon...who cares you are my buddy. Jimin has told me the whole story. I forgive you this time..don't hide such good things from me next time" saying all this meghu hugged me. And I hugged her back.

Ahhhh!!!!! Finally I knew that all will be fine and hell yes...God thankyou so much. Thankyou so much for giving me back my Hoseok.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

What do you peeps thought about this chapter...do give a proper feed back in the comments.

Ahhhh....finally Mauseok..I made it😭😭😭😋😋♥️♥️