CHAPTER-43

Maulika's pov

Again a new day... A dull boring day. It's already 8:30 and I have to leave for my job.

"Hurry up...mauli..." I reminded myself and landed in my bathroom for my daily routines. Within half an hour I was ready. There was no specific office uniform. I dressed in my plain long kurti of light pink color...and I don't do makeup anymore it's just a light pink lipgloss. Made a long ponytail of my hairs...I have now stopped opening my hairs also. Took out my nuptial chain and wore it. Put a little of the red sindoor in my hairline. I have started to be like this only...I know it seems plain but that's how my life is all plain and dull without hoseok. There is not a single day in these two years I have not missed him. I missed him too much...I cried for him in my loneliness and when I am left with noone. I have ma and baba but the pain of seperation can never be healed. I am left with only mere memories of us..and our marriage album.

I think it's really in hands of God. He was the one who brought us together and he is the one who seperated us. That is what we call destiny. And he is the only one who gave me the courage to withstand all this. And I know this will go on till I meet him again. Ma and baba in these years asked me to marry someone and get settled but my husband is alive..he is just having a little memory loss. Why would I marry someone I will wait for my man. And like this it's going on...and will further go on. Somewhere I am tired of all this but I can't give up.

As soon as I reached the office meghu came in my office running along.

"What happened meghuuu...?"I questioned her.

"Mauli we are promoted" she was laughing so much which made me smile.

Life has given me no reason to be happy anymore but my job sometimes make me happy like this. Meghu is the only one in this office who knows my story and has been there for me in these hardtimes. She totally supports me in everything.

"But where are we promoted to????" I asked surprisingly.

"KOREA...mauli to Korea....we are promoted to Korea..." She was giggling.

"Ko...ko..ko..Korea....Korea" I started shaking and fell on my chair. The place from where I have returned back to my country with tears in my eyes. The place where I lost everything....that place is again inviting me. Why.....!!!!!!!!....ohhh god ... Hoseok is there...they all said me not to come back........

"Mauli ....mauli..don't panic. I know that it's your past..it's connected to him. But what if it's god wish that you have to go back there. And if you don't want to think in that way just think it as a promotion and think it's for your career...who wants to give away such opportunities mauli" meghu tried to make me understand this for almost half an hour. And the conclusion we came to was that we will go together to Korea. And from now onwards I don't only have responsibility to makeup with my broken marriage but also to work for my parents. And at this age I can't let them get worried because of all this matters of mine.

"When do we have to leave??" I questioned her.

"Tomorrow honey...just packup..our flight is in morning" meghu answered me and headed back to her cabin. She was too excited for this promotion. And this promotion was given to both of us as partners...and if I will refuse it will be a loss for her too. So I cannot...atleast I can't just play with career of my friend. So finally after two years...KOREA is calling me back. Huh!!!

Hoseok's pov

Ohh hell a new day...I woke up late its already twelve. Actually yesterday night was quite disturbing I wasn't able to sleep early. The words of that little girl were ringing in my head..my wife... beautiful..not to leave her. Why was the little girl saying I should not leave my wife. Why the hell will I ever leave my wife. Afterall I would love my wife. Then why will I leave her. But I am still not married. Why that army girl said like that.

"Ohhh hoseok.....Don't think this much..she was a little army girl..maybe she meant something else. But why then she said all that." While I was busy in thinking all the matters. I heard the knock on my door.

"Hobi...." It was yoongi and I nodded and he came inside.

" I hope you had a good sleep...I came here to inform you that we all members will have to leave tomorrow so packup your materials." Yoongi smiled and left. Afterall it was a nice three day tour in America. I enjoyed a lot with my armies. That wife thing is only that made me a little panicked rest it was good. But forget it hobi ..I will leave tomorrow back to my Korea and all this will be gone.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

So....looking forward to make them meet after two years...how are you guys feeling.
But it will not be that easy.

Do like, comment and vote.
If you like it do share it with your friends too.💜
I purple you all ppl.
Don't be blank readers do follow me.