CHAPTER-26

Mruda's pov

It has been more than a week since Ma and Baba came to know about Di's marriage with Jhope.Here we all were very happy and there whole India was happy that BTS are performing their album in India finally. All the media, newspaper everything was filled with this happy news. Bighit has also mentioned that there was also one more surprise which the armies will get on the performance day. We knew it was the marriage. Thinking all this I headed towards the table to take my college bag and came downstairs.

"Ma..its time for my college.. Pack my lunch I think I am late" I hurried to kitchen to give ma a goodbye hug.

"Aunty... Aunty" suddenly we heard Ankit's voice. We went inside the living room he had come with his mom. Mom went outside with the orange juice which she had freshly prepared at home. And asked me to bring apples and dry fruit box. After eating and drinking a bit. Finally ankit and his mom asked something which we didn't want to answer them.

"Where is Maulika... Why isn't she back. I heard she would have come till now. She told that she will come within a week. One month is left for her college. Why isn't she back??? " Ankit was questioning us. And when he asked it too many times I became angry at his questions.

"She is married.. It has been two weeks since she has been married. She is settled In korea" I screamed. Leaving everyone shocked.

"What....." both the son and mother screamed.

"Yes Mrs bannerjee she is married" Ma spoke hesitantly.

"But you people told she will marry Ankit after she gets a job.. You all lied. We never thought you people are like.. " Mrs bannerjee was making faces.

"Ohh God auntiji... It's my di's wish. She doesn't Love ankit after all she ignored him throughout her last year of graduation.Because she was in love with her Korean man of dreams." I smirked at him.

"Who... The hell is that man. He might not be as smart as I am or rich like me." Ankit said proudly and Mrs bannerjee nodded her head in his favour.

"They are called BTS. And you might be famous amongst your people and workplace they are famous in the whole world" I smirked.

"Shut up they can't marry a dumb girl like her.. From middle class family. Who are you trying to fool" ankit was huffing.

"I don't need to prove time will prove everything. You just wait and watch" I challenged him

"I am not afraid... First of all you are lying and if not then remember your sister is a dumb girl. He will use her and leave" ankit spatted.

"I will also say the same thing to you Mrs chatterjee that Maulika is a Bengali girl. Idhar INDIA me love marriage to chal Nhi rhi....how will she manage a Korean, Its fine if she is married but still such marriages don't work." after saying all the shits both went away.

"Ma dont panic" I tried to calm her and went to my room. Now I don't feel like going to college. Yes... I live In India people here are too judgemental. And it's not only ankit and his family. Now its very difficult for us to manage our relatives as they all are typical Bengali and we all have to face a lot of drama now. Be prepared Mruda to answer them I cheered myself. As Di is coming within the next two days.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I purple you pals💖