CHAPTER-48

Hoseok's pov

I am again awake at this hour of night from past few months I have started to have bad nightmares. I want to see things clearly but I am unable to remember or recognize anything. Dreams are good. But mine is why so terrific..I couldn't get what sort of dreams are these. After that accident I feel that I am lost somewhere but from past few months these nightmare things is happening and I have got a checkup but it seems like medicines doesn't have any effect on a boy like me. The nightmare is also very weird I see a girl all in blurry..and then I and she are running on the beach...later she comes on the road then a car comes...and hell I cannot see the girl anymore. The girl is not at all clear or recognizable. But why the hell any girls come in my dream. I had no connection with any sort of girls.

      And though the things are going smooth still why these bad nightmares. And suddenly out of no where that small girl she came in and told that I have a beautiful wife..and I should love her and not leave my wife. Here I am unmarried and that girl thinks I am married. What is this all happening. Isn't it like I am pondering so much. Maybe...it's all useless to think about.

Instead I should try to sleep. And thinking all this I headed back to my bed.

The next day

Meghu's pov

Ahhh!!! I am so lucky I have got job in such a big company. It can take my career to peak. I can earn handsome amount while serving the company. And I should never doubt myself because I am the best. I did all things always independently alone. Being from an orphanage a girl without parents, I have suffered too much in the past and that past makes me strong these relations in the world are just tricky and fooling. It only hurts so why to bind by them. One should just chill out and have some coffee. Thinking all this I closed my cabin and headed towards the cafeteria. While locking the knob as I turned back I just got slipped and fell on someone and was lying on the ground.

"Ohh god..my ankle, hey mad can't you see a human figure ...you barged in and I fell...my ankles" I was adjusting my hairs and as I saw down.

"You?" I was surprised he was the one who was there on the airport. Whom I had pushed earlier. What is he doing here. Is he also an employee over here.

"Madam..you......."he smiled suddenly. For a moment I felt like was he mad, why is he smiling like mad.

"What are you doing here....you came here following me. How bad are the boys of this country mannerless. If I had been in India and someone had did this I would have beaten up him with my sharp pencil heels..you brat" I was screaming at top of my lungs.

"Shhhhhh..........." He said and placed his hands on my mouth. Even though I wanted to speak but still...I couldn't speak a single word.

"First of all I am not a brat ...and that to don't deserve your heels. Secondly I am not following you and thirdly I am not an employee of this company I am the Bts member ...the Boyband famous one ....I am one of it's member you fool" he explained. Now what was left for me to speak. I had just blamed the member of the Boyband. I am working for them and see.

"Don't make such faces...I will not scold you just standup.." and pushing me on other side he stood up. Arranging himself back. I tried to standup but I again was going to fall my ankle was hurt badly but he pulled me and I got close to him. We were almost in such a position where our bodies were touching and then he suddenly took me in a bridal side and headed towards my own cabin. By opening the door with his shoes..he came inside and placed me on the couch.

"Wait here I am coming back in a few mins.." he said and left for outside. I couldn't even speak anything..though I wanted to say sorry but he left. I pressed my lips waiting for his return.
Within five minutes he came back with a pain relief spray in his hands. And suddenly sat down and tried to take my feets in his hands by removing the bellies.

"Hey what are you doing?" I questioned at him giving him cold stares.

"Dont stare at me like that, I am just helping you out...we don't see this or that if any of our staff is injured. Stay still or I will tell everyone..what you did and say to me" he smirked.

After that he applied the spray gently over my ankles. It felt so relaxing. The feeling I was having by that touch was so different. Wowhhhhoooooo.... ohhh god what am I doing. He is like my boss. And I am not here to do these stupidity over here. I have to focus. Meghu only focus.. and nothing else.
After my cure was done he Rose up.

"Don't move around too much take rest or your ankles will hurt badly. And don't panic I will keep all your bad behavior a secret. I don't want anyone to know how mannerless you are" he smirked and went out.

"Ohh god...such a creepy boy...he is so  mannerless!! why to think about him ...lol stupid mad boy" I tried to curse him and in spirits Rose up from the couch and fell back.

Ohh god this ankle!!!!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Do vote and comment. I am trying to give you two chapters daily inspite of my busy schedule. So do shower all your love 💜✨
I purple you💜✨