CHAPTER-49

Maulika's pov

"Aah..it's such a bad weather today. Neither it's too hot nor too cold. I hate such temperature." I was murmuring to myself and heading towards meghu's room after hearing that her ankle has been twisted. Ohh...my goodness this girl. On the very first day of the job she is doing all this. Can't she be a little careful. Such a clumpsy she is. Why the hell I don't know they have kept our cabins  so far that I have to cross the main lawn and then it's her cabin. This main lawn of the company is btw very beautiful. Surrounded by herbs, and small plants and big trees too. And one large swimming pool. But I hate traveling and plus because this time it's a very unecessary thing like meghu being slipping in the office.

Suddenly out of no where something came below my sandels and I fell in the pool. Ohhh god I have a water phobia. It feels like I am drowning....ohhh god..maybe it's not that deep but for someone stupid enough like me it's for sure the best place to die atleast.
But I have to survive ...I have to go to meghu...

"Save me...plss....do save me...help me...help me...I don't know swimming" I was screaming at top of my lungs. But I don't think anyone is hearing and suddenly I felt so drowsy.

Hoseok's pov

I found some girl screaming ....and ohh hell as I went near the window..someone was there in the pool drowning. I hurried downstairs to run towards the lawn and as soon as I reached there without wasting a single minute I jumped into the pool. I think the girl doesn't know swimming I tried hard and finally brought her on the  floor. Ohh god!!!! I am all drenched. While looking on myself ..my gaze fell upon the girl on the ground all wet laying on the floor. She looked damn beautiful...and yeah I have seen her. And I recognized she was the girl who loved space. She is the one I met in the flight. Ohhh my goodness...she is moon. But why is she here. Ohh she told she had a job here. So she works in bighit only great. But she is indeed pretty...I just feel like attracted to her looks...those plump lips and raspy voice and that innocent face tbh. Looking downwards she was wearing a middy that is white in color of knee length.

But as she was drenched coz of the pool water her clothes were all sticking to her body. Revealing her figure to me. And she had a perfect figure indeed. Her curves were all at the right places. But why the hell is she not moving at all. I questioned to myself. Ohh my god....I tried to press my both hands on her chest region so that she can throw out the water. But it's not working. The last method left was the mouth to mouth respiration. I bowed down and tried my level best. Her lips were so soft and peachy. And after few attempts she opened her eyes all shocked .

"Moon are you okay...you were floating in the water kind off drowning. I saved you or else what all could have happened " I replied to her.

Maulika's pov

I was staring at the man standing infront of me. My own husband , he atleast somewhere really have some sort of memories of mine. And he tried to recognize me. He saved me from drowning. Somewhere my hopes became high that we will be together soon so I smiled at him.

"Thankyou so much... for saving me. I am very thankful of you" as I completed this sentence he grinned. Taking a towel from the nearby bench he wrapped it around me and asked me for coffee.

"I hope you don't mind a coffee with me..we both are drenched and it's better if we go there." Hoseok smiled at me and I didn't have guts to refuse him. As we both slowly slowly went towards the cafeteria. We found jimin and meghu already there.

"Meghu you here??? You were not in a condition to move and you are here??" I questioned her seeing her having cold coffee.

"Nah Mauli...I was going to have coffee in cafeteria and I bumped or almost fell over Jimin...and even thought he is a creep and said what not to him. Later he only helped in curing my ankle. And I did bad to him in the morning so I agreed for a sorry coffee." She frowned.

"And here she is with me stuck " Jimin smiled at me.

"By the way where are you coming from and all wet and who is he ...he is also all drenched?" Meghu raised an eye of suspicion on both Hoseok and me.

"Your friend fell in the pool..and I saved her. I am jimin's hyungs, another member of the band" Hoseok smiled at her.

After a little chat of knowing eachother and explaining things. Meghu and Jimin left together..or you can say jimin took her back in her cabin. While I and Hoseok just stood there looking at eachother sipping coffees. It feels so different he still doesn't recognizes me but his eyes speak a great deal about him. He stares at me continuously but I am not stopping him afterall....it's too long since are eyes met. I still can find the same love in his eyes for me. But still this time he doesn't have a clear picture of me in his mind. But somewhere that blurry image of mine still lives in his mind. After we finished the coffee.

"So thankyou so much..now I should head to my work" I smiled at him.

"Yeah okay ...nice to meet you" speaking this he gave me his hands for handshake. I felt a lil nervous but I shaked.

"Btw you seem pretty..don't think I am flirting it's a compliment" he smiled again .

"Ohh..thankyou" I said and blushed. And turned around to leave. He did the same and turned around and again we went in our respective direction being happy because if this small meeting of ours.

💜💜💜💜💜🥀🥀🥀🥀💜💜💜💜💜

Hope you guys are enjoying as we are moving to the end of the book slowly slowly!!!!!!
I purple you.
Do vote and comment.
Follow me here if you want.