CHAPTER-3

MUMBAI

Maulika's pov

We got ready and headed towards the street market after which there is a large free open space where the panadals of Durga puja are placed by the richest Bengali family in our region that is the Bannerjee family. My baba is an employee in their Bannerjee enterprises. We headed straight towards there as I reached in  I saw Ma arranging things in her specific panadals. All the ladies were dancing and and playing with someone. I love my bengali traditions a lot, everything is done with a lot of pomp and zeal.

"Mruda... walk fast see Ma is handling the pandal alone. We have to help her don't waste time and what is this you are again busy in phone..leave it for a day.You stick to your phone like a leech. Come fast." I yelled at mruda.

"Come-on di, I know you hate using mobile phones more often but that doesn't mean that everyone is like you. My reason to stay on phone is.... "before she could say anything I blocked her saying.

"BTS, dear sister I know you have 7 husbands to chat to but still you should see... that it's festival day leave them for today" I screamed.

"Don't scream, it's fine" she exclaimed sadly.

      As ma saw us heading towards her she became so happy and her face began to glow.

"My daughters are looking so good in these sarees, Maulika you are looking as fragile as a petal of pink rose in this Saree. The pink Saree and white blouse suits you so much. And Mruda you look smart in this violet color" Ma exclaimed excitedly.

"Oh!!! Ma come-on afterall it was your choice afterall so its has to suit us well you know" I giggled.

"Mom I am going to click pictures near Mata Durga, and di you please help ma with all this stuff. You know I can't ruin my selfies"mruda stared at me.

"Go silly!!!! I know you can't leave your phone a second. I hate people using phone a lot. If my husband will use phone this much I will destroy it ( I smiled cunningly).Mruda left making faces to me.Suddenly Mrs bannerjee came heading towards us. Ma smiled at her.I said greeted her and she smiled.

"Madri today I am here to buy the most precious thing from your stall." she smiled.

" What is that special on my stall, they are normal stuffs"ma said hesitently.As during Durga puja large number of people put pandals and sell normal materials to the buyers who are willing to buy.

"I want that my son should get married to Maulika. We cannot get the best bride other than her. I know she is just in second year of her college but let her study. We will do engagement early. And marriage after graduation. And till the time she and ankit can bond well together"Mrs Bannerjee said.

"Yes yes Mrs bannerjee, I don't think there is any problem in this,i will let her Baba know first" Ma said cheerfully.

"Ma you arrange, it's time for the dance so I am going to join other ladies" I said and moved towards the dance area the ladies were dancing and as I entered that region I couldn't stop myself from stopping and started dancing to the music tunes. While dancing I was thinking will this marriage be fine, can I get engaged so early and then what about the thought of my being independent and working for Ma and baba but it seems that ma and baba want me happily married and after me there is mruda.I should not be that demanding what else do I need a family, a husband a kid. What all does a middle class Bengali girl needs.All these thoughts were surrounding me till the time we went home.

💜💜💜💜💜
SEOUL
💜💜💜💜💜

Hoseok's pov

"Jin hyung do like this, not the way you are doing. I am teaching you the same step from at least more than half an hour" I said to jin hyung ,I felt like screaming at top of my lungs but I couldn't.

"Hey, j-hope ...i am trying my best but it is not happening certainly. See give me a little break and then I will again give the step a try. No-one is as perfect in dance as you are that's why you are called our manager JUNG." he giggled.

"It's fine!!!! Don't praise me that much practice after the break" I said and got busy with my phone. The rest member went to have some food.

"J-HOPE.... Come fast!!! It's your favorite kimchi" I heard yooongi shouting.

"Coming!!!! " I said and again got busy in phone.They were all talking means they all might have started eating. And the gossip of today was I. I heard them whispering about me to eachother.

" His own wife will beat him a lot for using mobiles this much. We will complain her about him. He doesn't listen to us" Namjoon giggled.

" I am coming don't say like that about me. And girls these days are themselves phone addicts... And I just playgames" I said and closing my phone and keeping it in my pocket headed towards them.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

The story is in flow... I want to know how much you are liking Maulika.
See guys I know you want a perfect love story but I can't just hurry up and make her go to Korea and win his heart. I want to give the details how she fell for him, did she marry ankit or not...because she is a girl living in realities and not in fantasies. So it will take time. Keep patience and shower your love on the book.
Do like and comment!!!! Don't just read.
Purple you guys💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜