CHAPTER-45

Hoseok's pov

"Hey you ppl why you ppl left me...I just stopped to buy sprite cans while the plane was on airport. And you ppl couldn't wait. Now I have to board a flight from America to Korea...and you guys left in the private one..you ppl piss me offf..." I was continuously yelling at the grp members as they left me behind. Though it's not a big issue I can board a flight but still why they hurried. And to my surprise they wanted to prank me. Huh....what the hell. Finally after a lot of scolding and all I finally took the plane tickets and started to wait for my flight as the plane was coming from India and was going to Korea. And that so good that I was dropped in here as all the aircrafts wait in America for a while to take passengers as it's in the centre.

Finally at 3:00 the flight arrived. I covered myself properly so that noone can notice me. And went inside to find my seat.

Maulika's pov

Throughout the flight from India I was busy listening to BTS songs. They really comfort me. I listen to them often. Sometimes I put Hoseok's verse on repeat. And that's how I have been living in these two years. While I was busy listening to the songs. I felt like someone pushed me. But the seat beside me was empty earlier as meghu's seat is somewhere else. I could smell a strong perfume....but meghu never used such deodorants. This smell seems so familiar...I still remember Hoseok's used such strong deo but noone can judge that from his personality.

"What's wrong with this ....why the hell it's a push and pull" thinking this I turned around to scold that somebody who was beside me.

"Hey you ..can't you see a girl is sitting...is it so hard to adjust your luggage..." I screamed still busy arranging my earphones and purse.

"Sorry miss...I am not in a habit of all this...i am a mess in this case" he replied.

Why is this voice familiar....it's actually the same like Hoseok's voice... Hoseok...is he Hoseok...the voice sounds same. Thinking this I turned around and hell yeah it was hoseok...I recognized him..through his eyes....he was all covered in mask and he was wearing a cap and with black jackets and blue loose pants and his fancy shoes. I was not able to believe that the man I left two years back was in the same flight as mine. I was told to stay away from him. But how come he came here.......he is my hoseok sitting next to me ...and so close to me. Tears were falling down my cheeks...he was my husband. But see the misery of the hour neither I can touch him nor I can hug him. My hoseok...ohhh god ...but I should not cry it can make him doubt about me.
Thinking this I wiped off the tears which were continuously falling not able to stop.

"Hey girl......." I found someone nudging me. It was him, he pushed his mask a little down so I could see his face now..it's been so long since I saw him clearly and this much near....did he see my crying or recognize me...my hoseok felt bad when I cried.

"....ahhh yess...." I tried to face him now. For an instance he started staring back at me. It was a kind of eyelock. He was busy staring...my face which had already turned red of crying and my eyes which were puffy.

"You said something..ohh.o..you want something" I tried to bring him out of his staring maybe he was trying to recognize me and was trying to force his brain and it would be dangerous.

"Ahhh girl...you know who i am..." He said laughing with his mask still on.

"Whoooo...." I questioned. If I would have told I knew he was jhope from bts. He would have started treating me like his fans...which I am not. And maybe he would have not talked only.

"I am BTS band member jhope...and I think you don't know me...and that's great. In that way it will be good." He laughed.

"What do you want from me" I questioned him back again.

"Just see that noone else recognizes me...and try to talk to me like a normal human being. So that ppl don't doubt that I am a big celebrity" he informed.

"Ohkiii...." I nodded..this was nothing to be told I know he was trying to hide from others as he is famous and if someone will know that it's jhope from bts in the flight they will definitely not leave him.

"Where are your friends...afterall it's a band..there must be more" I tried asking him about the members. That how can they just leave him like this and he is not properly well even.

"They are pranking me..I will see them once I reach Korea..." He giggled.
And suddenly got silent...like he was observing something.

"What Happened...why are you silent again" I asked worried maybe his head is paining or maybe he is uncomfortable.

"No I am not silent I was observing that bracelet in your hand...it has one moon and one sun hanging around...do you love space?" He questioned me.

"No I don't love space...it's just that for me sun is very special and moon is very much more special as it's connected to sun" I tried to smile.

"Ohhhh...I don't understand your poetry but I think I can name you something.....can I ?? He questioned.

"What do you want to name me...???" I was shocked he couldn't understand a single word from my speech. Meaning he doesn't remember me anymore then what does he want to name.

"I will call you.....aaaa ...MOON" and I was shocked and stunned...moon..hoseok doesn't remember me but still somewhere his mind worked and he called me by the name he gave me himself only. Yes I am your moon and I was again facing him. And for five minutes we made an eyelock.

"You have such big eyes...and plump lips...." He licked his lips.

"What ....." I was shocked at his words...he is indeed my hoseok...somewhere or the other his heart beats for me .. somewhere I am still alive in his memories..that big eyes and licking lips at my lips...was his symbol as in when he wanted to kiss me.

"Ohh moon...no no. Don't consider me a flirt that was just normal praise which came out of my mouth when I saw you." He replied.

"By the way where are you going...??" He questioned me facing straight at me.

"South Korea for my job..it's in Seoul." I replied hesitantly. And he smiled.

Throughout the way we just talked random and for the rest of the time being he slept soundly. Feeling him near to me though he was miles apart but still I decided to cherish the current moment of admiring him. It felt like this whole time should be paused. I want to cherish this vary moment it means so much to me.
Finally when we were at airport. He just turned around once to face me and left....and I couldn't even stop him for once. Afterall now who am I to him. I can't run behind him anymore or stop him for myself. While I was busy seeing his figure disappearing away...

"Mauli...I am here..where are you looking at?" Meghu patted me from back.

"Nothing let's go..." I faked a smile as what was gone is gone. And life is again the same. But still I saw him today, somewhere my heart was at peace.

"No you wait here lemme take something from the canteen" meghu asked me to wait for her and headed towards the airport canteen.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I hope you ppl enjoyed the chapter...I know you terribly want mauseok to meet...I also want.

Then let's see what happens next..stay tuned.
Many more twists and turns are waiting.
Do vote,comment and follow.

Purple you all 💜