CHAPTER-10

"Diii...where are you let's go and have Golgappe outside"I heard Mruda's voice from downstairs but as I was busy thinking something I didn't reply.

"Diiiiiiiiii... That ankit is calling you from so long,why are you not picking his calls" She asked me handling me my phone.

"I am not in a mood to talk to ankit... It's just that I had got a break and I want it all for myself and not for mine and ankit's talks and gossips" I replied her smiling at her questions. She sat down staring at me.

"And why are you sitting in balcony and what are you thinking " she again cross questioned me. And I thought to tell her that I also liked bts and wanted to tell her my views.

"See Mrudu don't make fun of me, but still I think I began to like BTS..... And please don't laugh. It's just that I enjoyed their random casual videos and started liking Hoseok and selected him as my crush...i don't like him as bias but yeah he is my crush.. Forever crush" I replied to her.

"So what's wrong in that.. I also love them, I like taehyung so much. And I don't think there is anything weird in it if you directly started liking them or made anyone your bias. It's nothing bad. They all are like that.. If you once see them for few hours continuously you have to like them. So I am not making any fun. But what is panicking you" she questioned.

"I just think that how much they have suffered... People did what not to accuse them" I replied sadly.

"So what why it's making you sad... Afterall it is over. They are happy now and are very much happy. They have everything now and their armies love them and fight for them" she smiled at me.

"Indeed they have an unique bond with their armies. They struggle to give their best infront of their armies whether how much fatigue or injured they are and their armies strive to protect them from hate and make them get the best results possible." I smiled a bit relaxed.

"Yeah... So don't panic.. Armies love them and fight for them.Now will you come to have Golgappe with me" she exclaimed happily.

"yess... Let's hurry up. There are strong winds today maybe it rains." I asked her and switched off my phone so i should not get disturbed anyways. After that we went to the nearest market where they sell the best panipuri. After having them I felt so relieved. I was feeling good. A girl can say no to anything but never to Golgappe. I smiled. Suddenly it was all raining again. I and Mruda head towards the shop shelter,waiting for the rain to get stopped. And suddenly while Mruda was busy calling her friend I saw two couple on middle of the road under an umbrella staring at eachother passionately. I could feel the scent of love from far. So romantic.....and suddenly I thought as if I and hoseok are standing their romancing passionatly. Ohhhh!!! My creepy imaginations how can I romance with him on road when it's raining. Because meeting him is also a dream how can I romance him.. I am so stupid. And suddenly I thought am I ready to romance ankit because... It should be ankit whom I should have imagined myself with. But I saw hoseok a person who is so famous unaware of my existence living so far from here in Korea.I think I should reconsider my and ankit's wedding.

"Dii the rain has stopped... Dii let's go home. Or it will rain again. I don't think the weather is fine." Mruda asked me to head towards home as soon as possible. And we took an auto to way back home.

"Mruda are BTS members aware that how much India also loves them.?" I questioned her.

"Yeah they know that they have fans in India. But they have never come here nor do I think they will come here anyday but still I hope for their arrival. You know dii they are under bighit and they do what bighit says. They even don't know English well leaving Rapmonny. So it's also a problem. But still we love them and love their songs we support them. I think whether I am able to meet them or not but still I can see them onscreen and that is much for me" she smiled at me.

"But I think that they should be aware that people In India also love them. There are some Bollywood celebrities who even follow them. I don't think that it is to good to get restricted to only one space that is Korea. It's not possible for everyone to meet them. Neither a normal Indian can afford a fanmeet as it also had some norms and forget the concerts. They should see that people here love them... Celebrities over here also follow them. Then why do they just have to restrict themselves and why does bighit do this here only. If It was in my hands I would have done something to bring them here but what can a normal girl like me do. I can also hope that they come here. Meet their fans over here, see that how much the other countries love and respect them... Leaving the anties aside. Ohhh lord do something to bighit that they arrive here." I said.

"Come-on Diii..its sufficient we can see them.. Listen to their songs. And even we know that not a single person can bring them here it's all on Bighit. So don't panic... Enjoy normally... Kabhi Paise hue to chlenge udhar" she smirked at me.
I smiled afterall that's the story of an Indian army. They can't afford such expenses and bighit never considers bringing them here. It's a drawback on their part as the members themselves aren't aware that people outside Korea love them big big celebrities follow them. But what can I do,i just hope they come here someday.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
So our Maulika's dreaming rain sequences with Hobi and even wants to meet them and wants them to come here in India too. (But that's what we also want)

I can't guarantee that they will really come or not but in my book they will surely come. Afterall hoseok himself will come from Korea to meet his Indian lovergirl. It will be so exciting to see the magical moment between them. When they will meet and Maulika will also go Korea in this book. Let's see how this happens as it will surely take time.
Purple you guys 💜💜💜💜be patient.