AUTHORS NOTE

Hehe....
Hii to all my readers...I hope you all are healthy and fine. First of all Thankyou so much for coming here till the end of the story with me. I am thankful to you all for making the reads to 2.67k, I wish it gets more views with the passing time. And thankyou for making my Book be #1 in btsjhopefanfic.

Secondly I know that some people wanted the story to get extended and go on a further but sometimes some things should be left on the beautiful end they deserve...at first when I started writing it I thought I will make it reach 100 ch. But with time I understood that the purpose of the story was fulfilled. And I am not like into that I have to milk two characters for a long time..I am making them meet then seperating them is just going to ruin it..spoil it's concept. Thanks to the cdrama I watch..I learnt this thing from them stick to the concept and keep it real and as soon as the motive is fulfilled just end it on a good note. Inspite of just running it.

Tbh three days before I was like ohh my god my book will finish. What will I write.I am writing to improve myself. This book is my SOUL. I don't know why...but I love this book so much.

HOW I DECIDED TO WRITE THIS ONE(ABOUT THE BOOK)

I still remember that one night of August month..a stupid concept came in my mind to write a fanfiction on Hoseok..but I wanted it to be different from the rest. I have seen that everyone uses a KOREAN lead against every BTS member, even Indian writers. So I decided what if I switch this...to an INDIAN girl. What if I make Hoseok fall for an Indian girl...what if I make him come India in my book ( coz at that time we didn't knew whether they will come to India ever or not..though now they will come..Congo again for that armies) What if I make him do all the Indian wedding rituals just in my book..which will forever be a stupid fantasy🤣. But can make me and many more people happy. So like this I decided the concept as INDIA WEDS SOUTHKOREA. Then I have a little attraction to the Bengali culture, their sweets,their dresses..I don't know why but I personally like Bengali traditions. So I decided the lead to be Bengali. So I just hunted pic on Internet of some Bengali..and by chance I got MAULIKA...for my book. To tell you all I took the name as MAULIKA coz I read somewhere that in Bengali it means Moon or Moonlight. And Hoseok is already our sunshine.

The idea of keeping the book a lil real and fictional came. Because first I wanted to dedicate it to them. So I portrayed their struggles and all. I became army last yr in 2020 July 6 when I fell for Jung Hoseok. But becoming a fangirl..brought up a lot of question on me. That they are GAYS, that they are girls..that they are spoiled rich brats, and much more hate. I started to face all sort of stupid comments from my schl friends and relatives(to be specific). So I decided to make a story to teach them a lesson and wrote it from BTS debut..their struggle..their personal struggles..I from my tried everything I can do to shut the  mouth of an anti.

Coming further...writing a letter to BTS and reaching and marrying any member is very much impossible...it's just a stupid track I created.

VERY LESS BEDROOM SCENES OR ROMANCE SCENES

Some people can hate me for not providing a very good bedroom or romance scenes. But sorry as I said what we write is our experience or what we see. And I am not experienced in this case. But I wish I can write better mature content in future for my other books.

MY BOOK HAS NO SHIPPING OF OTHER MEMBERS

Again as an army I feel disgusted for the people who write shipping books on the members. Have they personally told you they are like that.  Sorry but you are not less than a BTS hater for me.

So according to me all members deserve a proper WIFE. So no shipping in my book.

WHY A HOSEOK FF?

Why not should it be a Hoseok ff...i really admire Hoseok for his attitude and how talented he is. I don't have words to describe how I feel about him. I just know that whatever it is but he is my everything. And I thank God that atleast I know him in this life.

Sorry I don't dream to marry him. But I really want him to have a girlfriend soon..and I will Stan both of them together. I want to see him as a husband and father.

And the base was romance so I thought to try out my hands on writing a ff. Which is finally over. And as Hoseok is my bias..I know him better so I can write better on him. Hope to write more in future.

SOME PEOPLE CAN FIND BOOK BASELESS OR NOT GOOD IF IT HAPPENS TO ANY READER ANYWAYS. SORRY....FROM MY SIDE. BUT THIS BOOKS MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME.

And yeah....I love you Hoseok. If it has got good ranks or reads. It's because of you. It's because of our sunshine. My love for Hoseok is endless.

ANY OTHER BOOKS IN FUTURE

Yes...I will surely write books. That's my hobby...I love writing. So I definitely will...but the base I think will be Romance only. If you will to be with me and support me..do support in future too like this time..and like this book.

      So ending the Note here ..it had been a long journey. Around five and a half months passed writing this. So yeah here is the end to one of the best Book...I wrote.
And I will surely miss you guys..writing this book and even my babies MAUSEOK.

If you really loved it...plss do comment here. I want honest reviews of how you felt about the story. I have written this book..not only as an ff...it has emotions and feelings of mine attached to it. So plss drop honest reviews.

DO LOVE IT!!!! TRY TO VOTE AND COMMENT...IF YOU FEEL LIKE SHARING DO SHARE IT WITH YOUR ARMY FRIENDS 💜

LOVE YA...SEE YA..SOON.
With a new book♥️

The book is dedicated to my idols.
And definitely I am HOSEOK BIASED FOREVER 💚

If you guys enjoyed my work, do follow me here. And can even on my ig that is i_pragyaa

Do check my other two works:

Devoted and luscious lips they are also jhope Fanfictions💕💓🙌