CHAPTER-9

Maulika's pov

         As my classes for my third year had not yet started. I thought to discover something about BTS. I still am unable to believe that people or the group which I hated so much is the one which I love the most in my present. From past two days I have watched a lot many episodes about them on YouTube. And also found that their fans are not mere fans they  call them Armies.And I don't have a crush on hoseok he is my Bias in their terms. But I like all,for the way they are friendly and are always there for eachother. So I am hoseok biased but there are many people who love all and are called OT7. Thinking all this I went to my laptop to search about them and my eyes went out to the struggles my idols had. Ohhh!!! My God ..i am calling them my idols. If Mruda would have been at home she would have laughed a lot at me. But it's good now we both are equal. Both love BTS.
        As the I searched for the struggle of theirs a very long answer came as a result. Which was as follows :

BTS has struggled a lot in its unpopular year,both armies and them have suffered a lot. And that is the only reason for the strong bond that they have for eachother. They debuted in 2013 then bighit was a small company,they did not have the power to make BTS get known in the Industry.
      During early debuts they used to get cutoff broadcast. It is found that when they perform on music shows but their songs would get cutoff to shorter versions. So they did not get much time to show. (Examples are No more dream and We are bulletproof). It does not only happen to BTS but to other small companies too.
       In 2013 RM and Yoongi went to an interview where Hip Hop rappers were invited. But the treatment given to them could make your heart break. Hip Hop and underground rappers criticized them as they debuted in idol group. They claimed that BTS does not have legit rappers. The hip-hop community did not wanted them and deemed them not suited for idol community. At early years the members countered insults from the netizens for their standards of beauty. RM and hope were ugly to be idols and jimin was fat. Once Namjoon said that he is thankful to Tae and JK as they helped them to gain fans with their good looks. Jimin had to starve himself for perfect figure. Good thing now they know they are not here for that.
     In early years they attended variety shows to promote their songs itself. The first episode in which they appeared they had to share half of that with some other group. When they gained a little popularity by selling their 100-150k albums they were accused of sajaegi(an act in which company buys albums of its own artists to boost sales) because they thought small groups can't sell this much albums. But they did not know that BTS was creating a fan base gradually. It was not that they didn't have fans.. But it was that the fans were not enough to fight back. Anties trended hash tag that BTS committed Sajaegi. As they were active on twitter they know about this hate.
    Then we go to dope era where jimin had red hair and run era where he had orange hair they were accused of Plagiarizing by copying G-dragon sunbaenim. Later in fire era the anties were more disgusting. BTS released a set of concept photo and again they screamed Plagiarism.As the photos looked similar to concept photos of a Japanese album.
     They continue to accuse BTS of wearing bootleg and Gucci and compared them to big idols who also wore original branded clothes. And when hoseok posted the #IneedU1stwin to celebrate anniversary of "I need you" winning in music show anties trended two hash tags again. This time it was #plagiarismboyscouts and #bangtanplagiarism. After epilogue concert, five fandoms participated in mass bullying. There were a lot more hate trending(almost 10+) but this one was most popular.
       This hashtag hate longed for long while and they knew all that. But they moved in from it. They saw the fanwars. We can forgive the fandoms but can never forget the damage they did.
        They were once invited to busan festival to perform together with other K-artists but they were not broadcasted. Whole broadcast ended without showing BTS. They still performed for the armies who attended the festival to see them.It doesn't matter they were broadcasted or not but they performed for their armies.
      They won the first daesang In MMA2016 everyone screamed unfair again. Melon were questioned for making BTS win. It was explained by the melons how BTS won but it didn't end here. It was called charity daesang by netizens because according to them bts doesn't deserve that.
     Now as BTS was popular it broke into US. But still they struggled as the armies there faced a lot of hardships as there is still Xenophobia when it comes to BTS playing on radio. And the fact Korea is already making plans creating "next bts" when BTS is still active and in concerning. These days it's better as BTS have big and strong fandoms.RM says they are more confident now. And I am glad!!!
These are just their struggles as a team... They all had faced a lot in personal too.

       After reading it to end I was so emotional , I was unable to come out of the shock for how they were treated. How can there be so much hate. How can people just be mad in putting anyone down publically. I can pledge today that the more I hated you guys I respect you much more than that as you guys are too courageous to come out of all this and prove everyone wrong. Now I came to know why people or your armies love you so much. You guys deserve that.I thought and closed the laptop and went in balcony for fresh air.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Guys I hope you guys love this chapter as our Maulika is getting to know them more better day by day.
        It was hard to find all this on internet and jot it down to write all this.It is actually available on internet you guys can also learn more on quora.I didn't bring out all this to make you all sad.. I just brought it out as the plot needs it and our idols truly deserves the love and respect they are getting today. And dear anties should also know about them in detail. 😂
Purple you all 💜💜