CHAPTER-36

Maulika's Pov

The Sunrays were hitting the window and the dark room was filled with the lights created by the Sunrays. I tried to open my eyes as its morning now I can't sleep this long. Before I could move I felt mine and Hoseok's body was intangled on eachother. His hands were wrapped around my waist. I could see him sleeping so peacefully.I thought to let him sleep as I am feeling a Lil uneasy and sweaty. 😂 but finally we have consummated our marriage. I slowly put his hands away from me and then silently stood up tightened the sheets and went to the bathroom with a fresh pair of clothes. As I entered into the bathroom and suddenly I found blood stains... Ohhhh God I am on my periods. Now what will I do... What should I do. I can't tell anyone here. I quickly wrapped the sheets and went out to check that the stains are not on bed. Hushhhh it was not there which means they have started in morning only. I hunted for my purse thinking Ma might have put it somewhere. But it was not there. Ohhh god what will I do now. I have to go and buy before anyone finds me out. I went inside the bathroom changed myself had a bath and dressed came out. Last time the pads that I brought were also finished and in this marriage fun I forgot this... HUH.. Why me God!!
I opened our rooms door and peeped out and suddenly ran outside. I could see that JK was in kitchen rest all in their room. I just hurried and went outside thank God I know how the exchange system is here, Hoseok once told me. As I was all covered no-one could identify me. I went inside a nearby small department and brought a packet.This department is a Lil far from the place we live but this is still the closest because rest all the complex and departments are too far.I felt a little relaxed.It took me half an hour to reach back to our building.As I entered the building back I thought plss God... Keep it all clean no member should be there. And as I closed the door. I found both Jungkook and Hoseok there. HUH.. Hoseok woke up so early and is ready also. I tried to run back to room so that he cannot get to know. But he stopped me. Where you went so early in morning? I turned around.

"Nowhere.... " I tried to hide the packet in my skirt.

"Moon what are you hiding... And that to from Me.. JK told that he saw you going out" he was throwing questions at me.

"I am not hiding anything I just wanted to buy hotdogs for myself so.. I got it" I lied. Ohh God I compared  pads to hotdogs 😂.

"Ohh madam.. I was making some dish for you and you are eating hotdogs.. Show me that I will not let you eat that." he tried to snatch the packet. I tried my best not to give it to him. Jungkook was laughing thinking we were fighting.

"Moon.. I also want hotdogs.. Pls.. " Hoseok was not stopping only.

"No you eat what you made I will eat this alone.." And just pushed him a little and ran inside the room crying.

"What the hell is wrong with this woman... She pushed me.. Didn't share the hotdogs with me.. And orders me to eat my own food which I cooked for her" I could hear him shouting. Thank God.. The other members were at studio. Or else it would have been a scene. I was not crying because of him.. I was crying because I was irritated and it is painful. And I have to push him too. I went inside the bathroom to change. After I was done I tried to wash my teary face. Suddenly I heard knocks on bathroom door.

"Moon... What happened.. Why you did this to me.. Have I done something wrong... Do you regret our last night.. What happened moon... Tell me.. Why will you not eat my food?" he questioned me.

"I can't explain..it.. " I started crying.

"Why are you crying moon.. Have I done something talk to me." he was panicked.

"Can't you understand.. Why I m doing all this or why I am irritated.. Can't you see I m panicked don't you know girls problem." I screamed. For a while it was all silent.

"Moon are you on your periods.. Ohh God. You could have told me.And that were tampons not hotdogs packet.plss come out and don't cry... Moon.. Come out pls" he knocked the door again. I wiped my face and came out. He hugged me tightly.

"Do tell me next time. I am here for you. If you will not say to me then to whom will you speak. It's normal, You just don't have to lie to me. OK." he assured me. I hummed. After that throughout the day he asked me to do a bedrest.He made the lunch and even feeded me with his own hands. He brought me a hot water bag to keep on my tummy. And was now busy working on his studio work. And ordered me to tell what I want or need. And I just was seeing this man whom I love and respect that how can someone be so understanding and loving. He has told me not to do anything for five-six days. I am not ill 😂 I even worked at home during these days but who will make him understand. When he becomes stubborn no-one can say anything. I was laughing.

"Why you are laughing" Hoseok questioned stopping his work.

"Nothing just work.. And yes you are the best husband" I smiled.

"Pleasure ma'am" he smiled and again  got busy in his work.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Do vote and comment.
Period has been a taboo so I wanted to speak about that. But now it is very normal so one should not try to be ashamed of it. You should not be hesitant in speaking about it. We have to take it very normal. Ppl still shy but hopefully it will turn normal.
Sorry for late updates dear readers Thankyou for being patient. I was not well these days.
Stay safe and healthy.
I purple you guys.