CHAPTER-53

One week later
Maulika's pov

It's been a week since things have come to being normal. I and Hoseok and our families are united and our celebrating. And here I am again ready as a bride all set to be married again to Hoseok. It's like a small function within the families and close friends. A small ceremony for a happy reunite. Seeing me today in the mirror I feel like how much I have grown in these past years. Looking back who will believe that a small random girl from India will be married here in Korea and that too with a popular star of the industry. It all looks magical and dreamy like fantasy. But my fantasy wasn't a dream it turned into a reality. Hoseok has never ever dissapointed me as a husband. He gave me all what a wife requires...the title of being his only love, his wife...all the love,blessings and a perfect family. His family loves me so much. Jiwoo always was there for me like an elder sister. Not talking of the last two years for who cares for it now. We had been through so much together..that now I feel relaxed that life has settled. Everything is calm and all is good. Today I have been dressed in Christian wedding gown. But hehe !!!! I still have put the red sindoor in my hairline and my nuptial chain is also there. Whether whatever the occassion is or whatever the situation I have never parted with it. I can forget to wear makeup but can't forget the pride of an Indian bride my sindoor and my nuptial chain. I have applied Henna in hands. So you can say I am looking like a mixture of an Indian and Christian bride.

"Hey Di....aren't you done till now?" Mruda came from behind.

"I am all set... Mruda" I smiled at her.

"You look perfect today...this reminds me the day of your marriage. What a moment it was...and those days were like so good .....old days.." Mruda smiled at me.

"I am here ..or I came to know Hoseok is all because of you...you were there for me always...and see now I have accomplished Everything I wanted from my life. A perfect marriage , husband and a job." I smiled back at her.

"Yes...diiii...I remember your whole journey from India to South korea...it's been a long time but you finally made it. You finally became the one and only...dii you turned your fantasy into reality. You made that man yours who is loved by millions of fans all around the globe. He made you the one most eligible for him....I am proud of you Di....and very happy tooo" Mruda was crying and laughing.

"Don't cry Mruda...it's time for party" I smiled and wiped of her tears.

"Dear sisters the whole family is waiting downstairs....Do come... plssss...we have come to accompany you..." Both jiwoo and Meghu said it in the same tone. Making us laugh.

Then finally the moment came...my Man was standing there in the drawing room all ready in black tuxedo. And as he saw me coming downstairs, he grinned at me.
As I came infront of him...I could observe him more clearly...what made me fall for you Mr. Jung Hoseok. I can't even describe in a word...how much I loved this man. His soft black hairs...small eyes and the most angelic smile in the world. His charms , his care....his Body or his heart. I don't know what made me that strong that I broke all the barriers which came in our way. I just did everything in my might to just achieve one thing ....that was Jung Hoseok. And I love you too eternity...you drive me crazy and there is no end of my love for you. What completes me is that I am YOUR WIFE....JUNG HOSEOK'S WIFE. I am that normal girl from the crowd who has whole of your heart....and you are a very captivating prison where I have locked myself voluntarily for the rest of my life.

Hoseok's pov

Falling for Moon was like so deep...it was an ocean from which I will never be able to swim and come out. The more I will try to swim and come out the more deep it will grow, drowning me away. But to be honest I don't want to come out of this never ending ocean. Who knew...that one Indian girl...and I will become a slave of her for my whole life. I never thought that this girl...this ordinary girl from the crowd will create an havoc and enter my life and will leave me breathless. I don't want to ever loose these woman. She is a perfect woman..a man desires for..she is priceless.