CHAPTER-15

ONE WEEK LATER

"Diii..you have a new mail.. Kindly check it" Mruda called me while I was in the bathroom getting ready to go to market with ma.I came out hurriedly to see the mail. Actually I thought that it might be from some company as I have given some interveiws. But to my surprise I was shocked it was from BIGHIT.

"MRUDA....its.... It's from bighit..... Read it for me " I was not able to read it, I felt too happy whereas too anxious also. I wasn't able to control myself.

"Come-on di...dont fool me" she said while taking the phone and suddenly she was shocked "Indeed it's from them. I told you it was not good to write all such tweets and post. Maybe they have taken actions against us" she was worried.

"Tu padhphle... I am to panicked don't make me more anxious" I said pinching her hard.

"It hurts... The mail says..
Miss Maulika chatterjee

We want you to visit J-HOPE in a secret as it will good for yours and his reputation. After the gossips there are chances that people might hurt you indirectly who did not like your way to publish your love online. While some can question our reputation that we were so mean that we couldn't made an international army meet her idol. And the decision is totally on our member J-HOPE to consider you or not. But if you are not considered still you have a chance to meet him. Tomorrow the visa will come with other documents you have a flight at night 12:00 clock. Do cover yourself well. As when you reach our station some people from the company will escort you and will bring you to our office.
Be ready and all the best.
The company will look forward for your presence.
Regards :Bighit.

"So.......... " I wanted to say something but words couldn't come out of my mouth.

"Diiiiiiiiii.... You are meeting them.... I am so happy..you are the first girl they are calling themselves. You are going to meet Hoseok." Mruda was too happy.

"Yessssssss... I so longed to wish him to see him.. And yes finally" I was so happy. But suddenly a thought came in my mind.

"What about Ma and baba" I questioned Mruda.

"Don't worry Diii...you just packup... We will first tell them that you are off for some interveiw and people from here go to get jobs over there after that when you will be busy there wooing Hoseok ... I will manage ma and baba here" Mruda told me.

"If he is not willing to marry you or he didn't like you. He would have not decided to meet you. He is indeed just impressed by the letter you wrote. I know you will succeed in winning his heart" Mruda tried to control my anxiety.

"But for the first time in my life I will lie to them" I felt sorry.

"Diiiiiiiiii you are not lying... I will tell them soon afterwards you will leave. You only once said that ma and baba wants to get us married in a well off family. And they are famous, they are stars. Whatelse a parent want. Don't worry just pack your things,you can't let this opportunity go away from your hands and if you will just go and meet them and comeback... Then they will have no objection.. But first you reach there, rest I will manage. " she patted me.

"Hmmmm... "I said and went towards my cupboard to pack my things. Thinking seriously I found that Mruda was right if I go there and tell them before going then they will question me. And may scold me for all this and maybe don't let me go there. Then my dream to meet him will also be ruined. So Mruda is right.

"And whatif he didn't agree for marriage" I questioned Mruda.

"Then its simple you will come back within one week and we will tell ma and baba that you couldn't makeup to the interview, but on other hand you will be able to meet them" she consoled.And I packed all my things. I packed two suits with me and my little makeup and Mruda added her two pairs of new clothings. And packed all essentials.But It was not possible for me to sleep tonight.

Next morning

I hurried downstairs as baba called me.

"Maulika it's your visa and some other documents for travel to southkorea?" he questioned me.

"Yess baba actually I filled an application for interview in an advertising company and they have mailed me that I can come there for interview, I have to leave today itself. " I said stammering.

"It was not necessary to fill a form so far away from India." he again questioned now I understood whom Mruda is like.

"Baba I want to work hard for you and Ma...please it's my opportunity. Let me have a try" I insisted.

"Ofcoarse, we have never stopped any of yours and Mruda's wish. And I am not against it. Go and beat the interview" he smiled at me. I was feeling bad to lie. Later ma was also not ready but we pursuaded her. She gave me eatables and all. And yes I was all ready to land in Korea to meet my love.
Later at night Ma , baba and Mruda went to the airport with me. Before boarding the flight I looked back at them. I was so emotional but I saw Mruda giving me a thumbsup and I was assured and headed towards my flight.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

So finally Maulika is going to South Korea. And bighit has invited her.(Though it will be forever a dream for an Indian army that bighit will do all this 😂)
Now its turn for Maulika and hope scenes and from now the original plot begins.
PS - I warn it's just a fanfiction, nothing can happen in real like this that we can write letters and will reach there and marry them. Don't try all this stupidity. The fanfiction is just made for fun. It's nothing real and it does not convey any messages to cheat your parents or dream for idols. So keep it as a story only.
💜I purple you guys 💜