CHAPTER-2

MUMBAI

Maulika's pov

"Meetu,you have taken the notes of the chapters taught in class.. Pass it to me" I asked meetu for notes while struggling with my bag while keeping all my documents.

"Are you listening, Meetu...give me notes what are you doing..???? " I questioned seeing her busy in phone.

"Hey BTS are going to release their album STAY GOLD"Meetu exclaimed happily.

"Oh my goodness, BTS why can't you leave me alone... Everyone loves you.. Ohhh God,,, why!!!! " I screamed by stamping my feets on ground.

"Foolish girl, you are on road...take these notes" she handed me the notes. And got busy in her phone. The whole way she was busy on her army groups. She is my best friend since class 3 .We were to close, same to same in everything. After school we joined the same college. And thus the bond deepens more. She is Pandit so whenever I go to her house her Ma makes delicious food for me... The only thing I regret is that they don't add onions and garlics and we Bengali's love spice. And whenever meetu comes home my Ma makes her Rasogollas and mishtidoi. She loves meetu a lot.But now I feel bored whenever she comes because she and Mruda just talk BTS. I don't know what are these insects they fly everywhere I go. And suddenly I found that I was in my neighborhood.

"Bye!! Miss busy.. Sleep well with your popstars" I said mocking.

"Bye,,,," she said and left. This girl is mad. She left me without a proper goodbye lost in those idiots only. As I was entering the house door cursing BTS... "ouchhhh" I fell. Oh my goodness how come I didn't see there was a shining poster lying on the floor of one of those bts members as it was written BTS. I felt so angry they didn't leave me here too.

"Oh my poor ass!!" that man in that poster was smiling. It was written sunshine.
"Sunshine you are a dark night to me... Beacuse of you I fell so hard" I was going to crumple the paper and suddenly a girl came shouting.

"Di, don't tear my sunshine away. Please give it back to me" she said.

"Take this sunshine of yours...i really don't need it" I made a sad face and went inside. Ma was not at home.She went to pandal prepration as Durga puja was coming. Mruda might be at home. First I need to use some pain relief gel it hurts and because of that sunshine's poster. Again this bts. Did the curse came back and befell on me. Thinking all this I reached in room.

"Ayo!!! Diii what happened to you, you are not looking fine" Mruda jumped out of the bed.

"Yeah!!! I got slipped because of your that BTS sunshine, I slipped on his poster. I was cursing them and I didn't see and fell. Too unlucky for me" I said putting the gel on my ankles and applying at my back.

"Ohhh!!!! My goodness you fell on J-HOPE" she exclaimed.

"J-HOPE... Who is this" I groaned.

"BTS sunshine... I can see Dii the day is near when you will actually fall for him" she giggled.

"Shut up and work. I am off to sleep. When it will be 5:00 please wake me up to get ready for Durga puja" I said and went to my side of bed taking out the jar of lollipops and having one.

"You can't rest, why do you keep eating these. It's not that good!! "Mruda made faces at me.

"Because I love them, they are so colorful and flavoured. You keep your mouth shut. It will help me sooth my pain and sleep well"I said and while finishing the lollipop I found myself sleepy and went in sleep.

💜💜💜💜💜
SEOUL
💜💜💜💜💜
Hoseok's pov

"HOBIE, you are filling all the bags with lollipops only" Jimin yelled at me.

"Jiminahhhh!!!! You know I love them so much, so I will have a bagful of them until we come back again to shop" I exclaimed happily.

"As you wish,we have done the shopping well. We have bought clothes for rap Monii, and all the groceries ordered by Hyung jin.,my meats and steaks,jungkooks banana milk and Tae's perfume. And you have brought all your lollipops." Jimin said remembering what all we have shopped.

"And I will pack my favorite kimchi from the restraunt nearby" I smiled at him.

"You are too foody!!! But eat less lollipops. Or noona(Hoseok's future wife) will kill you. As its not that good for health" jimin smiled goofily.

"What if your noona,, herself loves lollipops, then we will elope with all the lollipops in the Market" I grinned at jimin. We got the bill payed it and headed in our cars for our way back to home.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Chemistry guys both of them love lollipops!!! Oh my imagination.
Do like, vote and comment. I will love your feedback.

And have patience as it will take long for her to reach Korea as its the realities of Indian army. And it's still left how will she fall for our sunshine.