CHAPTER-35

Maulika's pov

As the rituals got finished we got seated on the stage. For half an hour the photoshoots continued with our families. The members and the ppl from the big hit company. Armies was drooling over as they never expected that BTS will come to India and even when they have come they can't expect one of the members to marry and Indian girl. The armies were also taking our pictures and Hoseok was enjoying posing a lot. After few minutes announcements was made to the armies that it's time for their return they have to leave from the back entry and take their refreshments along with them. And within a few minutes the stadium was all clear. After that the family members were left who were busy talking and gossiping. I saw Mruda was explaining something to JK but I don't know what. After the families had dinner it was the time for my departure to my actual house that is mine and Hoseok's home. This ceremony in India is called VIDAI. Until and unless I was not told that this ceremony will be done or is a part of all Indian marriages. I was not paying that much attention that I have to leave my parents. I have left them and eloped before but I knew I would come back as I thought that JHOPE will only meet me. But now this time I am leaving my parents house and going to my husband's house was a total different case. Though I will try to come to meet them. But it will not be easy as INDIA and SOUTHKOREA are too far. And this ceremony will take place today as we can't stay here for long its already 5 days from which we are here.So I just hugged Ma, Baba and Mruda... I was not able to hold back my tears. I am going away from them. Then we had to do the ritual.. I had to throw rice in my ma's sarees pallu.Which means that now I am the responsibility of my husband. For the final time I looked back to my family and then sat in the car. I couldn't hold back my tears even in the car. But I didn't have the courage to look back. Suddenly I felt someone's arms pulled me into a hug. It was hosheok, I hugged him tightly and cried.

"If I knew that you will cry again I would have never agreed for this Indian style wedding. At least you didn't cry in Korea" he tried to make me laugh.

"It's not fault of the marriage.. It's like that only. Now I am my husband's responsibility. And the thought that now I am married and grownup makes me cry." I replied.

"But I love you and I am there for you forever and ever. So don't panic" he wiped away the tears from my eyes. I smiled at him. Indeed he was the very right man I have got. He is elder than me by few years but no-one can say that. Life seems beautiful with such a loving companion. After reaching to airport we all took the first flight to Korea the private airplane of bighit was ready already for this purpose. And hence I left INDIA with a beautiful dream in my eyes of a very loving life with my man of dreams.

Mruda's pov

It's only been three hours since Di has gone but it feels so lonely here. Mama and baba are at the stadium for some work there and payments of workers and all. Ma is also busy in cleaning the house with help if mami and bua. My other two cousins are sleeping. It is a little morose here but still it feels good that Di is married to someone good and the family is nice. My mom is very strong she is not sitting and crying. She is busy with all household she is sad but is not  showing but it will be normal. I met Tae for once after the marriage backstage. We just had an eyelock and couldn't speak anything. Nothing was left to say so we just smiled and left. Now I have to see to Ma and Baba..my studies and everything. So I should also gearup.

Maulika's pov

As we reached the airport. It was decided that I will tonight stay with Hoseok in the member's apartment and from tomorrow at Hoseok's house. I hugged Mom in law and Jung Dawon. They left for home from airport only. And the company ppl returned to the company. We with the members returned to our home. The place where I stayed for a month. Yeontan came running I took him in hands and played with him. Loved him. This place feel home as I spended a lot of time here.

"Noona you go and rest in room, Hoseok will have sometime with us but we will send him soon over there don't worry. We have decorated Your room for your first night" JK giggled making others laugh and me shy. I left as he said.
           It's taking a lot of time for him to come. But why am I being so impatient. I should feel shy it's my wedding night. But still I can't manage with all this jewellery and heavy red wedding dress for long. It was so heavy to wear.. I was feeling so itchy in flight too. How will I react what will I do when he will come. And suddenly the door opened and I started to look here and there. I can hear members laughing outside and Hoseok locked the room. As I saw him, his eyes met mine. Why is he stumbling. Has he drunk something.

"What happened you had wine or something?" I got panicked. And suddenly he held my waist and pulled me to his chest. A shiver ran down my body.

"Nothing has happened moon.. I just had a glass of milk. Nothing else" he smiled and tried to play with my hairs. Ohh Mruda asked JK to do this but I think he has not drunk lot but he still can't stand strong drinks

"I think you should rest today.. " I tried to explain him.

"Why...moon it's our wedding night. I am just fine and for today I was waiting since one month . You don't know how it feels. I couldn't control it for too long. For how long you want me to suffer.its just a little drink and a drink can't prevent me from doing what I want too" he smirked at me. I just blushed indeed I have made him wait a lot. We were married before only. Even I crave for him but now I can't stop him. I quietly went and sat on bed. After that he came on bed. He started to remove my bangles and threw them on floor, then my jewelleries one by one.

"They are so many and irritating and spoiling our night" he complained which made me laugh. After the jewelleries were removed he removed my Dupatta from which I had covered myself which made my look complete in wearing lehanga. I just sat quietly Not seeing him anymore I was feeling so shy to make an eye contact with him.

Hoseok's pov

I could see her not able to make an eye contact with me. For the first time in my life I have seen her so closely. She looked so beautiful in that bun only facemakeup, no jewelleries and no Dupatta,no bangles. I can see her collarbone Which was seducing me. I could see her waist and navel so clearly for the very first time. As she was just in a blouse and lehanga. She is indeed the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I went close to her and without waiting for a second I brushed my lips against her. This time it was a total same energy as we both were burning from inside. She was reacting to my touch and this made me feel more happy. She was not stopping me she was cooperating with me. We kissed for few minutes then I kissed down her neck region... She was just mourning and I was enjoying her. My beautiful wife, Tonight was indeed a very feisty night for both of us.I layed her down and kissed her stomach... Her navel and she just moaned. And then I moved up and again we started kissing eachother so passionately. Now I was lying on top of her after that I took the bed sheets and covered us. Indeed today will be the best day and best night of our life... As finally after so long we consummated our marriage.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hehe... I m feeling shy.. 😌😌💜💜they finally consummated their marriage. I hope this much explanation is sufficient to show a wedding night according to me.. I don't need to show anything which is undercover... You all know it very well😉let it be the bedroom secret only.
I wanted to write more and detailed but I don't want to spoil the essence of my this story. And so this is the only thing you can expect from me. 💜💜😌😌😌 I will improve with this mature scenes in future.

Do comment and vote.
Waiting for comments.

I purple you all