CHAPTER-30

Mruda's pov

Later in the evening when we all assembled in the hotel living room. I informed Di that I had a talk with ma about the wedding plans and all.

"So what has mom said?" Hoseok questioned.

"She has asked that I and di will go back home. And Di will stay there only and will come here only if necessary as it happens during the marriage. And so today we both will leave. And tomorrow Ma and Baba will visit you. And she has also asked to call your family as some rituals will be performed by them." I explained to him.

"Ooooooo... And what is that!! " Hoseok questioned again.

"It's called ASHIRWAAD or blessings. Your mom will give Di some jewellery and dress as blessings" I tried to explain.

"No need to panic I will call them today they will be here till tomorrow evening" he smiled at me. Things were going on good even though they were big and rich people they were not acting at all they accepted what all we said.

         Later in the evening before we were leaving. Tae caught hold of me through the pillars.

"What's up???? " I questioned him.

"You going away... Why..." he was making sad faces.

"I will come here for planning and providing information and materials. Only di is not allowed.. Dumbo" I laughed.

"That's great then... If you will come here back to back.. Or else I would miss you" He made a sorry face.

My bias will miss me. See the way he is talking to me. "Has something happened to you...???"I smirked at him. And tried to run away as we were late but he held me back. Ohh God my heart started to beat fast. Ohhh my bias what are you up-to. He came close from behind and whispered.

"I like you.. " and then left me. I turned back looking in his eyes but I was unable to speak anything. Taehyung liked me.. Ohh God!!!!

"I will reply to you later on text" I ran hiding my big smile. And can hear him giggling behind.

Yoongi's pov

I think taehyung has gone crazy. He is romancing with an army. It is impossible. Mruda is just a normal army. Why is he behaving so absurd. I have to talk to rapmonster and jin to discuss this. Before this goes more far. Tae was so close to that girl. It is bad for us. Thinking all this I hurried inside the room.

"Rap monny and jin.. I have to make you aware about something!!!" I told them.

"What happened suga in this happy moment why are you huffing and puffing. Why you looked tensed" RM questioned me. Jin was shocked too.

"Actually you people know that.. Taehyung is getting attracted to the army girl MRUDA. He confessed to her that he likes her.I am worried a lot about this if they really began to have feelings and are not stopped it is not good." I tried to explain them.

"Really... Tae is behind an army!!!it's ridiculous" Jin hyung was shocked too.

"Nothing is wrong in loving army. But dreaming a future together between an army and bts is not good. We both ARMY and BTS respect eachother ,trust and love eachother. Want eachother to be happy but we can't live together. We have armies in large number who has different unique way to love us. We can't just choose one amongst them and offend others. Tae and Mruda need to be stopped. It is not good for BTS nor good for Mruda reputation. She can publically be questioned that her sister got a celeb and then she too. Maulika was not an army she was Hoseok choice. But marrying the other sister is not good because ppl in her family, friends know she loves BTS and is an army. And for me whatever the reason is BTS and ARMY are there for one another but in other ways. We can't live together.. Plss RM try to explain Tae" I was indeed to panicked.

"Ya suga you are right I will see in this matter very urgently. It's not good." RM seemed tensed as so we're we.

Maulika's Pov

As we both reached home. Ma came and hugged me tightly. Later I hugged Baba. After our reunion we four members of our family settled down.

"Ma and baba I am so sorry... I never thought all this will happen. Sorry, I  never thought he will marry I thought I will comeback after meeting him" I tried to explain them.

"No problem.. Maulika...thats all past we spended a lot of day thinking all that. But in Present the thing is that the whole world knows them. They are famous and they are ready to marry my daughter and that is sufficient for me" Baba told.He was open minded from the starting. Ma always took time in understanding but baba made sure that ma also understands.

"Mauli... The wedding is not the hurdle but relatives are??" Ma panicked.

"Nothing to worry about we will not invite everyone but very few near and dear ones. Afterall I only need blessings on my blessed day. There will be a lot of armies in stadium and they all will bless us. We don't need any curse." I replied.

"Okay then we have already informed our near and dear ones your BUA and MAMA's family will be here. And they all have understood everything well and are very happy that the girl in the family is getting married in such a good family." maa explained me. I was so happy things were so merry now. While I saw Mruda texting someone but leave it.
My wedding... Finally!!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Guys I am so happy for MAUSEOK...finally we are heading towards a stadium performance and Bengali wedding.

I am a Lil sad for MRUTAE. They hardly know about their future. But this is the only reality. And I wanted to make ppl aware through my book that ARMY and BTS can love and protect eachother for a long time but can never live together. I hope you people don't hate me for this.. There will be some emotional scenes of MRUTAE as they like eachother but still reality always wins. I just want to showcase realities and fanfictions hand in hand. Hope you all support me.
I purple you 💜