CHAPTER-21

Maulika's pov

As I woke up, I found Hoseok sitting near me. He smiled as he saw that I am awake. I got up and smiled back at him. He asked me to rest against the pillow and arranged them while I did what he ordered.

"So.. What's the time..?" I asked him still feeling a little drowsy staring at the rooms wall to find if there is any watch.

"It's 4:00 in the evening."he replied.

"And ohh God... I slept for two hours why didn't you wake me up. And where are the other members?" I questioned him.

"First of all you were sleeping too peacefully so I didn't wake you up, and they all are at studio while I am here guarding you" he grinned.

"Come-on don't talk kiddish.. Why didn't you go to work.???" I still was not happy for him skipping work for me.

"Because you are my small kiddish moon. Who weeps when left alone so I decided to stay with you" he grinned again.

"See don't be that stupid.. But you know I slept so well against your chest" I patted his chest and blushed.

And suddenly he came too close.That I got shivered from inside. I can hear his heartbeat and he can hear mine. In that moment I got so lost that I was not able to speak again. As if he has mesmerized me.

"You can have whole me... Why only the chest" he said in a serious tone and rubbed my cheeks with his palm. I felt uncomfortable and started to breathe hard. I was even scared by his sudden change of attitude. And suddenly he burst into laughter.

"You are so scared... I am joking moon. We have too much time for all this" he was still laughing. I felt so irritated and threw a pillow on his face. And he catched it and we both started laughing but suddenly tears fell from my eyes.

"Hey what happened.... Why are you crying again.. I made such a good joke" Hoseok tried to ask me why I started crying suddenly.

"We will really be together, you will never leave me or scold me... We will stay like this always na.. I can't afford to loose you.. I get scared sometimes that why will you marry an Indian like me. Maybe I have forced myself in your life" I asked him.He held my hands and replied.

"Love dosen't see whether you are Indian or korean, I fell for you the moment I saw you sleeping in the company. I love you.. Like the way you love me. And I promise that we will stay like this forever. I will never forget, leave or scold you. You are the moonlight to my sunshine. We will be forever together.And your parents will also agree.And now getup we have to visit my parents today. They want to see their sons choice.I am waiting for you outside " and then he kissed my palm.

After he left I went in the bathroom to freshen up and came out wearing the blouse and skirt mruda gave me. I never wear clothes like this. But leave it. I am fine with it.
As I came in the living room. Hoseok got surprised.

"You know you look so beautiful.. Whether you wear any dress. You are too beautiful. My beautiful moon" he smiled at me. After that we both headed towards his car. As it was dark on the area they live. We sat in the car and the driver as instructed by him. Throughout the way he held my hands. I felt so happy and protected. After one hour journey I finally reached the flat which he himself purchased for his family. As we entered the lounge we were welcomed by JUNG DAWON his elder sister.

"You are too pretty... Hobi she has such big eyes." she sqeeked. I found that she was too excited. As we went inside I met his mom and dad. They all looked so happy. As if they had seen something very precious. And then we all sat on the sofas. I sat with hoseok and jung Dawon on another one and his mom and dad on the other.

"Girl what's your name? " his mom asked me smiling.

"Maulika... But aunt you can call me moon.. Hoseok named me" I smiled at her. This made all of them laugh.

"Ohk.. So my bro names people also!!! "Jung Dawon felt so happy.

"So mom and dad.. She is my moon.. I hope you liked my choice and have no problem with our marriage" hoseok asked his parents.

"Indeed moon is a precious child, she looks smart and is beautiful. Whatelse do I want. And she cares for you.. You guys love eachother. We don't have any objection and one thing is that my grandson or daughter will have big eyes" she exclaimed cheerfully.

I blushed and hoseok smirked at me.
"Prepare yourself Mrs hoseok" he whispered in my ears making me blush so hard.

" Moon what about your family" his dad questioned me.

"Her parents need a little time.But we will get married here and very soon" Hoseok explained.

"Ohh no problem darling till then I am your mom and from onwards I am your mom forever" she smiled at me.

Afterthat we all headed towards the dining table to have dinner. And I found hoseok dog Mickey as he came before we can move to the table .. I loved him so much and he also liked me as he was jumping and moving his tail.i felt so happy looking at hoseok I felt like I got all the happiness of the world. And I pray ma agrees soon. And suddenly he held my hands and I we shared a look and headed towards the table. During the dinner I saw how beautiful and welcoming the family is. They accepted a girl because their son loved her.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hope you liked the chapter.
Do vote and comment. 💓💚