INTRODUCTION

Warning before you read:

The book is written during my baby army days, has errors, and is not a perfect work. As it's the first book ever, which I wrote on Wattpad. It's in it's raw form, and not upto the mark. As a writer when I look at it, i don't like it much as compared to my other works. The only reason I have still kept this here is :

1) Has memories of my baby army days.
2) My first work and in it's raw form.
3)Too big to be edited and I don't feel like changing anything about my first work even when I know it's not upto the mark. Because it reminds me of my growth as a writer.

It's all upto you to read it at your own will. As I have already warned above. Secondly I want to inform you is don't judge my writing on the basis of my first book. My other works are better and satisfactory. I hope you look forward to them. They are btsfanfics and normal fictions.

.
.
.
.
.

It's a complete fanfiction, so don't spread hate about it. I really don't know will BTS ever come to India or any girl from here will marry them or not. As they are poles apart and there are always some boundaries and realities.

Dedicated to my favorites : Kim Namjoon,
Kim seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung hoseok, Park jimin, Kim taehyung and Jeon Jungkook.

Points to be noted.
💜Shower all your love to this book.
💜If you hate it at any point, you can stop reading it immediately.
💜Don't give bad comments or I will block you.
💜Don't copy my work anywhere else as I have the copyrights for this book.
💜It is complete my hardwork, it takes hardwork to write a book. So respect the book. And do like, vote and comment.
💜I will again repeat its just a fanfiction, there is no motive to hurt you or any army.
💜 If you don't like please you can stop reading.
💜I have taken the lead as a Bengali girl if you wish you can read the book with your name. But do enjoy!!!!
💜The characters portrayed as the lead and her fellow mates or her family are totally fictional, they have no real existence. And the pictures are taken from internet and rightly belong to the owners.
💜The book is complete so do enjoy.
💜Dear readers if you find someone using my book or storyline or screenshots of my book do message me privately with proofs.
💜I purple you guys.

Ps-I have nothing to do in this book. It's not connected to me from anywhere. But the thoughts and imagination are definitely mine. The characters pictures are taken from internet . And the story is fictional.

I hope you guys will love this fanfiction and will shower your love.
This book is a fanfiction, shows realities of life, Is an answer to the dumb anties and also shows struggles of our idols. Shower all your love to the book and thanks to the one who came here and noticed my work. It's a mix of ff and reality. Tried a lil different type hope you guys love it.

And yes I am a hoseok Stan 💜 so I have written the book on him and he is my only bias.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Copyright © 2020 by misty_mics
All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, or used in any manner without the permission of the copyright owner.