CHAPTER-24

Maulika's Pov

After the wedding was over we all got ready to head back to the apartment. I and hoseok were in a separate car and other members were in other. They might have reached before us as they headed back early than us. While I was busy with Hoseok,as he was introducing me to everyone. I met all the company members. They all were very delighted to meet me and I too was. I felt them so welcoming and kind hearted.Indeed the best day was the longest and tyring too. And it is too late also.

"I am tired today" I exclaimed. As I really can't stand these decorative and heavy designed clothes.

"No problem, honey I will give you massage when we will reach home." he smirked at me.

"Come-on, please.. Don't Irritate it's too hot and this heavy dress" I told him.

"Ohhh... I have not yet started to irritate you..!!!..lets reach home."and he pulled me in a hug.

"Ohhh... Hoseok!!! " I whispered.

"I think, now it's more hot" he grinned at me.

"See We are back at apartment... don't do all this now." I pushed him and he laughed. As we hurried to the apartment I took out the heels as my legs were paining.

"You... You can't carry on with all this.. Like you are too funny moon" Hoseok giggled.

"You can't understand the pain of wearing such heels and heavy dresses" I smirked at him.

"Give me the heels.. You open the door.. I am lazy" he grinned again.

"I think you have eaten something that's why you are speaking like this. You don't know what you are speaking.." and as I pushed open the doors... Rose petals began to fall on me. I was too shocked.

"SURPRISE!!!! " the other six were shouting.

"Ohhh God!!! All this for me.. Ohh my.. Thank you so much for making today so special.. I didn't feel that I am not having my family Here" I felt like crying I was so freaking happy.

"We can do all the best thing for our noona" the Maknae's said in a rhyme.

"Exactly... Afterall you are so precious to our hobi" RM along with SUGA and jin hyung replied. I looked back at Hoseok who was making cute faces. While holding the heels.

"Now you two go and rest and I have decorated yours and his room for your first night" Jimin giggled making other members laugh and I felt so shy.
As it was already late I went to my room and Hoseok said he will have a talk and then will come in room till then I can change. I hurriedly entered into room and removed all the terrible heavy jewellery and dress and went inside bathroom. I splashed clean all the makeup. As I was cleaning I realized only my eye makeup was heavy as my lipstick was already wiped off because of the way Hoseok was kissing me. Ohh God this day,,,, will forever be in my heart. This man is indeed a precious one. I still remember how much I hated him and now I die for his one glimpse. After all washing and cleaning I came out pulling my hairs into bun, without makeup.And then i fell on the bed the vanilla smell filled my nostrils... I really need to feel you.. Hoseok and I was kissing his pillow. He was so addictive and that smell!!!! Aahhhhh.....

"You are missing my touch so much that you are kissing the bed and pillows" Hoseok mocked me and was grinning at me.

"So what you were busy" I made an innocent face like I am such a pitiful person. He locked the door and headed towards the bed. He sat to close to me. Before I could move somewhere. He pulled me close to him.

"Why are you running moon... See you can feel me so closely now" he glared at me.

"I.... I.... No... Leave me" I tried to release myself from his grip but he was determined.

"Moon... We are married now.. We are husband and wife..I long to feel you, I can't control myself"He made a sobbing face.

"But poor baby.. No it's not possible now too" I grinned and I pushed him. And tried to walk away. He held me placed me on the wall surrounding me.

"Why... We are married officially" he said and then he came close to me and brushed his lips against mine. I couldn't resist him but I can't sway like this. But his addiction.. I don't want him to end this. I started to caresse his hairs. He started to kiss my neck region. But please Maulika stop him. I tried to pull him away and I pushed him to bed. He fell on bed I fell on him due to the sudden push and pull.

"You should have told you need to romance on bed. I would have not taken you at that wall,lets continue " he was grinning.

"See... We will not get intimate before we are married in India. Please control yourself till then. It's not easy for a girl in India to do all this before the marriage takes place in society. So please. Understand.. My parents are still heartbroken. " I tried to convince him.

"No problem moon, don't make a bad face. Just smile it will happen according to you. I want you fully and lawfully. You accepted my terms and contracts I will do yours. But... " Hoseok replied.

"But... What....!!!! " I asked him.

" We will sleep on same bed, with limits. I can't afford to sleep on that narrow sofa. Please" he requested.

"Okay" I smiled at him and he hugged me back. Indeed the best place in the world in his arms.

"My Mr vanilla" I kissed his neck.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I wish you guys liked the chapter.
Do vote and comment.

I purple you 💜