CHAPTER-12

Maulika's pov

My 3rd year has began,Its the last two months left for my final semesters and I will be free from college. I am already busy with my college work and projects ,preparing docs and when I get time I only see Hoseok's content.Throughout my 3rd year apart from my work only hoseok was my focus. And as far as my relationship with ankit is concerned I have asked him not to disturb me this year as its my last year and I have to focus a lot because maybe the campus recruitment helps me to get a good job and for that I have to work hard. I hardly get anytime to help ma.Mruda is busy with her 2nd year or with any of her friends. We hardly talk but when we talk it lasts longer than usual. In the meanwhile if I get free time I just see Hoseok's content, videos and pictures. I am secretly writing a letter for him. I don't know whether I will ever meet him or not, will the letter I am writing him will reach him or not but still. People if anyone would come to know will think I am a psycho as I am writing a letter to a person who is somewhere very far from here. Unaware of my existence. I haven't told about the letter to Mruda too.It has been a year since I am mad for Hoseok.I really want him... I love him.. Though every fangirl of his loves him. But I don't want him to see me as a fangirl. And the way I feel about this man is too different and beyond my words to explain.

"Di all day long you just see Hoseok's content, his videos and save his pictures"Mruda questioned me.

"So what apart from that I do all my college work and other routine works in time"I smirked at her.

"You only see Hobi, they are all 7 ...and being an army you should love all of them equally as all the other army does" she stared at me.

"Who said I consider myself his army or the other members army. I don't love all of them equally. We can't love someone purely if we die on any man we see.You guys all day see their videos all together, I don't.. I only see Hoseok's thing.I don't love like you people, you guys are army they are your idols. I am not an army neither I wish to. I want to be a normal girl dedicated to one. I surely respect every member but that does not mean I love them all equally. Until I didn't knew about them, I saw their videos with you but from the time I considered hoseok my everything ,I only searched for their past to get informations about how they overcome all the pains. And after knowing the past I just see hoseok only"I gave a very clear answer.

"Come-on Diii, I don't know why but I feel you are too addicted to J-HOPE. And being an army is never a bad thing. They love their armies to core from their full heart" she smirked.

"I am not saying that I hate being an army or don't want to admire and love other members. I am just saying that I am just dedicated towards J-HOPE. You can consider me as Meera who only saw one man Lord Krishna and prayed for him always. I also only love hoseok and want to be his. I don't love him for the way he looks cute in front of his army, or he acts cute or make everyone laugh, not do I love him for his looks, money, wealth, nor do I love him because he is an idol. I don't want to love him as a man loved by all, I want to love him only as mine. I want to love him for how he is off screen. I want to be a part of his pains and sorrows. I want him to get angry on me.. Like normal people do. And I really don't love him because he is a BTS member loved by millions and billions. I don't have a fantasy like all his armies have to marry him or other members, armies tend to get happy when they say they will marry their army. Army fantasies are not my things.. I am real, I live In real world.. If I want him.. I want him as real. No idol or stars marrying their fans. Nor I think they will do. Because it's not good on the part of other armies. If they select one among the millions of people who love them it will dishearten others.Marrying an army means that the girl might have adored all the members equally and no-one wants his wife to love his friends more than him.And as you said armies love them equally. So according to me marrying an army is not what they will do. They want to marry a person who loves them for what they are as a normal human being and not as an idol. And according to me no-one wants someone like that. My demand for my husband will be that he loves me the way I am and not for the superficial things.
So I never want to be his army. If I ever in my lifetime want to be known by hoseok I don't want him to see me as an army. Because I don't love him as an army Loves his idol. I love him for his actual self. And I wish we once cross paths someday .And other things army only fantasize and I want to turn my fantasies into realities. I am very practical about everything".I smiled at Mruda.

"It's OK di you love him only, not other members, you don't want him to see you as a fan. But have you ever thought that really you will meet him and marry him for his actual self. They have never come to India once, they don't know your existence. Your ideas are too real for this world.Don't over think about him" Mruda became tensed.

"We will meet surely, he will come here. And I am determined. And don't panic if we never met I will still love him as Meera loved Lord krishna" I smiled.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Really the talks of Maulika makes me feel she is mentally sick and anyone can think that. But she has plans which she thinks will work and Ofcourse they will work in her case as its a fanfiction. She will get J-HOPE. But guys don't think that we all can act as stupid as Maulika does in this book. As its a fanfiction she will surely get him by whatever means she has planned to get him. But we live in realities and we know that this all don't work.
And as an army we should also know that they will never marry armies 💜.As it will be a wrong step as an idol beacuse one can't select from amongst the millions people who love them in different ways. And if they do the other armies will feel bad. Which Maulika explained earlier in her context .And as far as my opinion is considered it's really true they will never marry any army as there are some side-effects. Those side-effects are also stated by Maulika.So dear army purple them💜but live in realities too. Don't get swayed away. Our idols have their life and they have the right to choose to whom they will be married. As they also want someone who loves them for their real self and not as an idol. And no-one wants their love to be shared amongst their friends or anyone. So one should think of the realities also.I am not offending anyone's thought, think and live and stick to what you think and ignore the above if you get hurt. It was just my view.
Because even though I am hoseokbiased doesn't mean I don't like the others. So I really stick to the realities but no offence to what you guys think. And don't let your thoughts effect the book. No hate comments.
Maulika and hoseok scenes awaits you guys!!!! 😌😁
I purple you💜
Do vote and comment.