CHAPTER-22

Maulika's pov

While heading back to the apartment I asked Hoseok a question which was in my mind from so long.Finally I got the courage to ask.

"Why did your family accept me, even though it's not necessary that they agree marrying me with you? " I questioned.

"Why is there any problem in you, are you suffering from any defect. Or are you ugly? It's not always about looks but still they know that I will be happy with you so they agreed. What if they marry me with someone else and I am unhappy and I also make that woman suffer. So it's useless and they have got broadminded with times. They know I can take my decisions well, Simple" He cheered me with his smile.

"Ohhh is that so... And then why they accepted an Indian like Me?" I asked.

"Because it doesn't matter who you are Indian or Korean. Their son loves you is happy with you. And don't think too much just rest" and he pulled me in a hug. He knows very well how to calm me and how much I long to be held against his chest. And after few minutes we were infront of the apartment. We went inside but it was all damp and silent.

"Aren't they all home?" I asked hoseok seeing he was locking the door.

"No they will come tomorrow, actually RM and Yoongi had some work to finish and the rest four wanted to chill" he whistled. Then we both came in our room and very normally we said Goodnight to each other and I slept on the bed and he on the sofa.

"Why don't you go in another room, if the others are not at home" I asked him. Seeing him adjusting on the sofa.

"No need.. You will be afraid and then weep so hard that will spoil my sleep" he giggled. And then again smirked at me and said "Now sleep!!!!! "and pretended closing his eyes as if he has slept. Indeed my life is full of happiness. This man can never make me weep. Thinking about my cherished future I closed my eyes and was welcomed by a sound sleep.

"Finally its morning, I had such good sleep after so long" I woke up at 8:00 and seeing the time I realized I should get ready before other members come. Or they will think that I am very good at sleeping and I  only love to sleep. And then I thought where is Hosoek... Might be working in the living room. It's a good time for a perfect bath. So I took my pink Kurti with me. As I was already wearing my soft and shimmery white one. I closed the bathroom door so well that no-one can try to bang it hard and pull open it. But as I turned a scream came out of my mouth.. Aahhhhh!!!!! Hoseok was standing infront of me wearing his boxers all drenched in the shower. He wasn't even surprised and even didn't speak anything.

"I am sorry... I thought you were working so I thought to bath... I am leaving" I said and tried to run but suddenly he pulled me and I was all enclosed within  his bare body. I could feel him.I was ignited from inside.

"Why are you running, let's take a shower together" he smirked at me.

"No ways... And leave me.. Please!!!! You bath alone. No-one needs a company while bathing" I made a bad face. And he pulled me more towards himself.

"No baby you are already drenched... See!!!!" he smirked at me making some distance within us so that I can have a look on myself. Ohh God my whole suit was drenched and as it was thin it was making my skin,bra straps and tummy visible.And suddenly I found him staring at me. I felt so embarrassed.

" I am leaving you bath!!!! " I pushed him in the tub and ran. When I came out of my bathroom I was breathing so hard and that fool felt no shame as I can hear him giggling from inside. I took my clothes and hurried in another bathroom as I can't stay wet like this what if other members came and laughed at me.

Hoseok's pov

She is indeed a stupid girl. I tried to romance with her and she ran away. But indeed she is very beautiful both inside and out. I can say that. This girl owns a sharp brain, beautiful heart and a perfect figure. But she is really one of a kind. She doesn't die for any affections instead get embarrassed and shy if I come close to her. And that's what make her different and that instigates me to have fun with her more. Today as she saw that I was staring at her body which was quite visible beacuse of her wet clothes she got so embarrassed that she left. I should have not freed her. But no hoseok no bad things... She is your would be wife. No bad things.. I was trying to make myself understand this but still I craved for her.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Bathroom Romance 🔥
Vote and comment.