CHAPTER-39

Hoseok's pov

I felt someone's cold yet soft hand on my face. Ohhh God I am trying to sleep but what is this...but as much as I can sense I feel they are moon's hand. But why is she awake at this hour of night. Thinking all this I turned around and saw her I got mesmerized by her beauty. Moon is never into too much of makeup yet she surprises me every time. I just got lost in her beauty...the smell arising from her hairs , her body she just smells like strawberries...ohh I love strawberries so much. She is just staring at me. Smiling and her glossy lips, Damn kissable.Before I could imagine or do anything she broke my thoughts by her sweet voice.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOSEOK" she was smiling so beautifully.

"THANKYOU DARLING WIFEEE!!!" I hugged her. Hugging her felt so warm and nice. It feels you don't need anything else. I just wanted to hug her more and more and wanted to pause this moment forever. That soft feeling arising from touching her. Suddenly she broke our hug.

"Let's go..I have planned a surprise for you" she seemed excited and was smiling a lot. My eyes was not able to move from her lips. Those kissable lips. And I couldn't control and pulled her to bed and then laid myself on her and engulfed her so hard that she couldn't leave. I could see that she was breathing hard because of this sudden pull. And then I just brushed my lips against her. Her lips tasted like the sweetest berries. I didn't want to break this kiss. And we continued it almost for 20 minutes. And the best thing was that though moon was not that experienced still she always cooperated. She never pushed me away. She always obliges me. After the kiss she adjusted her dress and stared at me.

"What now...?" I asked surprised.

"Let's go to the guest room" she smiled and this time caught me and we both were now running hand in hands in the corridors of my house. And as we were infront of the room door. She blindfolded me with her hands. And as I reached the room she took away her hands. And yeah I was so shocked the room was decorated so beautifully. Pink and white..ohh that's why she is dressed in pink. The table was well decorated and the cake seemed homemade because of it's homely smell. I turned towards moon.

"Moon when did you arrange all this??? I am so shocked and so surprised and even so happy." I was like should I scream on top of my lungs. My wife is so beautiful and even so loving. She prepared all this so late in night. I just ran and hugged her.

"When did you arrange all this moon" I questioned her again.

"After packing your clothes. Though I was so sad that you are leaving on your birthday but yes the work is important and to be done. I and the members prepared this they will come here early in the morning to wish you before you leave. I made the cake myself, decorated it and even the whole room. And got dressed myself to. Leave it let's go and cut it" she took me infront of the table where the cake was kept.

I made a wish and blew the candles. My birthday infact this birthday will be so special I never thought of. Everytime it was with members my second family and then my armies who wait patiently for my live this time it's extra fun as I have one more special one in my life now. Three special ppl in my life what else do a man need to celebrate now. The only thing that is bad is I will not be present with moon tomorrow for whole day,neither could be with the members for so long and calling the armies will also be impossible tomorrow.

"In what thoughts are you so busy" moon questioned me and brought me back to the realities.

"Nothing...I m just praying to God that I got so many loving ppl around me. I feel so overwhelmed" I smiled. She smiled back. After that we decided to cut the cake. Moon gave me the very first bite and then I also made her eat. Indeed the cake was so delicious. It tasted so good. Whatever moon cooks is tasty. Even though she is not that experienced but still she knows everything well enough.

"Moon I also have something for you" I smiled back at her and told her that I too have some surprise for her.

"It's your birthday why the hell am I getting the surprise" she was shocked.

"Actually I knew that I had to leave tomorrow. And you might be sad as it is my BIRTHDAY. And I will not be with you there tomorrow. And I don't want to go even but the work is very necessary. But after I will comeback we will definitely spend sometime together on outing. Just wait here" I ordered her and went in our room. Took out the green satin box and came back where moon was sitting patiently.

"Close your eyes..then I will gift it" I ordered and she smiled and obeyed.
I placed the light golden chain in her wrist. It was a very light bracelet with a heart hanging on side.

"Now open and see it" I was smiling. She opened her eyes quickly and her hands directly went towards the hanging heart. She opened it. And as I expected she was screaming in joy. That small heart case has encoded our feelings for eachother. Both of us never had a proper love confession from the starting but the feelings of love are always felt and expressed through care which we both had for eachother.
The locket had a moon encarved in between below it was an infinity symbol and below the symbol were my name initials JH.

"Ohhh my goodness...this is such a priceless possession. I will never loose this you know. It's so beautiful,light weighted bracelet chain but carries my entire world." And saying all this she hugged me. I hugged her back so tightly. We were hugging eachother so much today like maybe we will never meet again. Ohh god what the hell I m thinking. We are meant to be together forever.

"Moon there is one more thing" I said.

"One more thing...what is that..now" she looked quite surprised.

I took out the page from my pocket. And handed her that page.

"Tell me the story of how the sun loved the moon so much?"

She spoke it aloud.

"What does it mean???" She questioned me.

"These lines are the iconic lines of our love story. The moon is you and sun is me.
Both of us are incomplete without eachother.
The place moon has for sun is irreplaceable and the place sun has for moon is irreplaceable.
In conclusion whenever the world will recall our story.
They will just be shocked, surprised, nostalgic and happy thinking of the story how the sun loved the moon so much........understood" I asked her.

"Yes and this reminds me of something that I am writing for you" saying this she stood up. Went near the drawer to bring a pen and paper and wrote something. After writing it she handled it to me. So that I can read it aloud.

The lines were as follows
"And if you are ever feeling lonely, just look at the moon. Someone , somewhere is looking at it too..."

"Why lonely moon...?" I questioned her.

" Because sometimes it happens in life that we are away from our closed ones. So maybe if someday you are somewhere busy alone and I somewhere else just look at that moon. I will also be looking at it from the other corner. So even if we will be away this moon and it's light will connect us from the far ends." She smiled.

Her thoughts made me scared of loosing her. And I pulled her into a tight hug in fear of loosing her. Telling myself that it will never happen that we get seperated. Moon is my everything and my first one forever.

"Never ever dare say all this we will be together forever looking at the moon together, like now" I hugged her tightly and we spent the whole night in the moon light.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I hope you people like the birthday chapter.
Do tell your views.
They both look adorable together.
I tried something new like locket and poetry.
Hope you people enjoyed it.
Do vote and comment.