CHAPTER-25

Hoseok's pov

"You woke up so early today...???" I questioned moon while rubbing my eyes and she was sitting on the bed very calm trying to wake me up by the water droplets Which were falling from her long,wet and messy hairs.

"Ya... You were sleeping peacefully. So I didn't wake you up and got ready. And see I am fresh" she laughed.

"Ohh.. Actually I was tired" I smiled back at her.

"No problem I know.. I have made coffee for you, hopefully you will like it" she smirked at me.

"Ofcourse I will...and where are the rest!!! " I said excitedly.

"They are off to work, RM told me to ask you to meet him in studio today for dance practice discussions." she replied.

"Ohh.. Ohk wait I will get ready" I replied trying to pull her towards me.

"What are you doing don't be lazy.. And please no morning breaths" she tried to free herself.

"Come-on we still can.... Can have a kiss.. You know..... " and I caught her and placed her on the bed. We kissed for fifteen minutes. And when I decided to get ready and stepped out of bed.

"And what about coffee... " she smiled.

"I tasted something much sweeter than coffee" I smirked at her and left her blushing. After I came from bath I got ready in all fresh pairs of clothes. Suddenly moon came inside.

"What happened moon... You need something. I know I have to leave but still you can enjoy at home with yeontan." I smiled at her.

"I want to ask you something.. I need to... " she didn't tell the full sentence.

"What.... Telll" I asked her seeing her hesitating.

" I need to call my parents and have to talk.. It can't work like this. I need to talk to them.But I can't through my phone" she looked panicked. She really needed her parents support like my parents did mine.

"You call through the land-line... That is in living room. Talk to them tensionfree. Presuade them. And tell me what happened" saying these comforting words I kissed her forehead and left for studio.

Maulika's pov

With all the courage I went to the land-line and dialed the number of my Mruda's phone.

"Hiii... Ddiii... What happened?? Are you fine there something happened." she got panicked.

"Nothing happened.. What's the situation at home?? " I questioned her.

"Baba seems calm... But ma is still not accepting.. She is doubtful" she told me everything clearly.

"Give her the phone "I ordered Mruda and she did the same. After few moments ma was on the other side.

"Mauli.... Daughter Mauli.. How are you??? And why are you marrying there. You know our reputation and all. Betu ankit is best for you. Don't marry him please" she was sobbing.

"Ma .. I love him.. He Loves me.whatelse I need he is ready to marry me in India according to our tradition what else do you expect. He is such a big celeb. Don't you think it's a big thing. Ma understand I don't love ankit" I tried to persuade her.

"Still what will the society say.. You are a Bengali girl. You don't know a Indian society. A love marriage is such a big issue and you went one step further by marrying in some other country. We will agree but what about them. " Ma explained me. In fact she was right we are Indians. We all are believers of cultures and religions. And still with time people act modern though they are the same. But still why do a society make decision on my behalf.

"Ma.. You are ready and if you will support everything is possible.. Please ma" I sobbed.

"Mauli... Don't cry.. I and your baba will always support you. You both just come here. We will fight back.But don't cry" she replied.

"Ma... Thankyou so much.. He will be so happy" I smiled at after a lil more chitchat if here and there the fone was cut. Afterthat I gave yeontan some dog food and went to take a nap. That too now peacefully.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Finally her Ma is ready... Now it will be fun.Now bts will come India with Maulika for performance and marriage.

(And guys one more thing after knowing that they have really included INDIA in their tour destinations... I am so freaking happy... Here I was writing that whether they will ever come here or not ,will they here perform or not.. But they will surely perform DYNAMITE in my book in India.
And see the miracle they are really coming and they will perform here and I am sure it is DYNAMITE as its the English song they released for the international armies.

Ohhh.. God.. I never knew that the writings in my book will come to reality.)
💜💜💜💜😭😭😭💜💜💜💜😭😭😭