CHAPTER-38

Maulika's pov

So now my days have become long, dull, a lil delightful but almost boring. As I said I just roam in this big house all alone. There is noone around, I have to cook something for myself and Mickey or sometimes dawon and Hoseok.

I have often told Hoseok about how lonely I feel about all this. So he gave me the permission to come to studio when I want so that I can meet the other members there and even I can spend time with them. Later I can come back with him. Since the time I meet members I feel very happy, I try to make delicious food for them so that they can enjoy on sets. Sometimes I take burgers, sometimes kimchi, sometimes noodles, sometimes meat or steak and jungkook's additional banana milk is very necessary. Often on ways if I find fresh fruits I take them also. I don't meet everyone together but in shifts.
Sometimes I spend time with rapmonny and Jin who practice lyrics. Sometimes suga who teaches me some piano or guitar. The maknae's always joke they are really crackheads .
Later after everyone is free we all have the delicacies together. While one day when Hoseok was busy in dance room I was with rest of the members they informed me that tomorrow his Hoseok's birthday.

"Ohhh God I didn't even remember I forgot" I muttered.

"No it's normal moon,you were busy with wedding after that you were tired and we still have tomorrow for preparation as today is Saturday and tomorrow Sunday ...And in evening he has to leave to America for some important work and we will not go with him , he has to travel alone." Rap monster sighed.

"Ohh god ...he has to leave on his birthday but why. .this is not done." I made a bad face.

"His work is important,and he will go through the companies aircraft." Suga told.

"But noona before he leaves we want to have a birthday bash for him, it is really important. Every year hyung is with us but this year the work came. And this is his first birthday with you so it's should be more special" jimin smiled.

"Exactly...I will do the preparation. The birthday will be celebrated at our home. I will make a birthday grp and we will discuss matters there as we only have tomorrow"I replied.

"Done then" they all cheered up.

"What is happening" suddenly Hoseok came out.

"Nothing we just were discussing how good noona cooks" jk smiled.

" She is very good at everything" Hoseok said and smiled at me. After that we two left back for home. Late night I had a talk with mruda.

"Di what's going on...I mean how you are feeling these days??" She sounded excited.

"What do you mean by that...what should I feel" I muttered.

"Any symptoms of pregnancy" she laughed.

"What the hell are you talking mrudu..how can I become pregnant it's just a week or so since I am married dumbo and btw we use protections" I made a bad face.

"OHHH MY GOODNESS...jiju has made you smart...ye would have never known about all this...afterall a virgin girl...is jiju experienced??" She laughed.

"You have turned shameless I think..." I scolded her. Are bedroom secrets something that needs to be discussed.

"Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..............." Suddenly mruda screamed.

"What Happened...why you screaming now" I asked.

"Your latest photoshoot ..that bridal one ..which you did in Korea on Jung dawon's advice that has been launched. That Korean woman atleast finally did something great a Indian bride photoshoot..it's amazing to see someone knows how Indian bride looks in Korea. And you look stunning.
Wait I forward this news to our grp..tha family squad in which jiju is also there and our whole family. Everyone will checkout"she seemed excited.
Later I cut the call and I also checked on my photoshoot pictures indeed they were beautiful. I looked pretty. While I was busy adoring myself Hoseok came from behind and wrapped in his warm hug.

"What are you seeing you are indeed beautiful there is nothing to stare in that photoshoot pics of yours." He smiled at me.

"Really..." I smiled.

"Definitely... Everyone in this world now knows that Hoseok's bride is the most beautiful woman in the world." He looked so happy.

"Why are you so happy" I asked.

"Because tomorrow I am going to America and finally my work will be done. And completing my work is my favorite thing" he said proudly.

"You were about to go on Monday why tomorrow only" I made a bad face.

"Its urgent so tomorrow only" he gave me a faint smile.

"I think then you need to rest. I will pack your things..prepare something for you" I smiled. Though he insisted me not to do all that and spend time with him as he wants to feel me..and he somewhere didn't want to go but for work he needs to . But I pushed him in blanket and came out closing the lights. I don't want him to go tomorrow on his birthday but I can't stop his work. His work is more important. And if I had not put him to sleep he would not have let me plan his birthday. I texted the members to come early morning at 7:00.

And then I came in the kitchen. I have learned how to bake a cake . I baked a yummy vanilla strawberry cake for him it took me almost 45 mins in total. Later I went in the guest room. I cleaned it myself. Put pink and white curtains and decorated the centre table with pink and white floural cloth. The whole room scented like rose. Whole theme was pink and white. I have arranged poppers and others materials. The room had twinkling lights which are pink and blue.
Finally the room and cake is ready. Now I need to pack his clothings and essentials and after that I need to dress up in something beautiful and light. After all the cleaning ,packing birthday preparation is done I go to take a bath. It's already 11:30 I m so tired a quick shower is needed. The water feels so warm when it touches my body. I had put a lot of vanilla and strawberry fragrance moisturizer and lotions. I can feel myself smelling like strawberries. Later I wore my beautiful candyfloss long middy till knees and a lil pink gloss on lips with no makeup. Giving a glance in mirror I come out of the bathroom. Afterall it's my hoseok's birthday. I should be the first one to wish him.
And slowly and steadily I took steps towards our bed where he was sleeping peacefully.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Next is the birthday chapter...I hope you ppl are excited.
Do read my book,vote,comment and follow me here.
Don't be a ghost reader do react...💜
I purple you.