CHAPTER-52

The next day (evening)

Maulika's pov

"I had a talk to Jiwoo...she told that mom and dad are out tonight with her at Hailey's house. So yeah I have to see to you alone at home. I have packed all your things" I smiled at Hoseok explaining him the talk I had with jiwoo.

"So let's go then...dear wifee..." He smirked.

"Why are you so happy? You have a head injury " I made a bad face at him.

"Come-on Moon..I am just injured in head rest of my body is all fine. Just wait till we reach home " He smirked at me. I smiled and then we headed to the reception did the payment took the discharge slips..and after finishing the discharge formality. We headed towards our car. Hoseok wasn't driving today as I asked that I will drive. Throughout the way he was playing with my open hairs and was chanting that how beautiful I am and I was blushing like an idiot.

As we reached to the House door...I felt like..some sort of emotions hit me. I felt like crying....I have returned back to my home and after two years with all my rights being back to me. But I didn't cry because tonight was a day to be cherished. And I have to maybe cook something. As we entered the first thing I want to do was to hug Mickey. My cutie...I was seperated from her also. I just hugged her and she was also licking me back. After Hoseok adjusted the things upstairs...he came down. I headed towards the kitchen to make some coffee. Coffee was mine and Hoseok's all time favorite. After we finished the coffee. I stood up to keep the cups in the kitchen but Hoseok grabbed my hand and stood up and coming near to me whispered in my ears...

"Let's move to the bedroom Moon..I want to touch and feel you so badly" He was seducing me with his sexy voice.

"Is it necessary today only ....and you are still injured..you still have that white band..can't you understand you should rest" I tried to move away.

"No....who cares of the head..I am fine by the way...my other body parts are all fine..m-o-o-n!!!" He hissed and carried me up in the bridal style. As we reached the bedroom door. He locked it behind while I was standing there all blushing. As he locked the door he returned back to me and pinned me against the wall....and then I don't know for how much long time his lips were on mine lips. The desire to be close to his body was making me burn from inside.

He parted from me for a moment and confessed " I love you so much" and he started unbuttoning my shirt and I just hugged him badly...my hormones were making me do all the crazy things that I wouldn't have ever thought off..or maybe the seperation of two years led to this. Once when we both were released of our shirts....his hands roamed all over my front and then he carried me to bed and laid me there...and I just continued  blushing.

"I love you so much!!!!!!" And I started to kiss him back...the feeling of having him here with me so close to me was too much for me right now.

"And you know what you are so beautiful Moon!!!!" He said fixing my hairs...behind my ears and then his lips moved from my jaw to my neck...then below my chest. And I was just lying here enjoying what all good he was doing to my body. Relishing the feeling of his lips on my body. The way his hands were drawing circle near my navel...made me breathless.

"Isn't it the most beautiful night of us??" Saying this he kissed me back. And then what everything got blurred and the only thing I can see was him and his passionate eyes that was a mixture of love..lust and affection.

✨✨✨✨✨✨

I woke up around nine in the morning and stretched my arms and gasped at the sight of Hoseok lying so close to me and his hands around my waist. It felt so good to be around him all messed and in just one single bedsheet. I tried to adjust and move to the bathroom to have a shower. But inspite he woke up startled.

"Where are you going so early ..leaving me behind?" he smirked.

"For a bath..it's already late...you know..Jiwoo..mom and dad may come anytime" I smiled at him.

"Ok let's have a bath then....."he smirked.

"What....no it's not done. We will bath seperately."

"Who cares?" he said and carried me inside the bathroom and placed me on the counter.

"I love you so much moon....!!!" He smiled.

"Yes I love you too" I smiled back in response.

Then he adjusted us and we were both under the shower all drenched. I was just blushing so much and had nothing to speak in response....and he was making me blush more by his touch. Although I was embarrassed but the looks in his eyes made me forget all the embarrassment and I hugged him. I don't know for how long we both kept standing there but to be honest this was the best relaxing bath of my life. It washed away all the past...bad happenings and two years of seperation.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hehe...
I know I am not that good at writing such scenes. But still I tried to quench all my thirsty readers. I promise to improve in my later chapters or next works.

I purple you peeps.