CHAPTER-50

Hoseok's pov

"Aaahhhh.......!!!!!!!!!!!" I woke up again with cold sweat and I was sweating badly. It was all going so good today. But these nightmare every night, they spoil it. Today's morning was so good..I was so cheerful and jolly. Later I met moon in afternoon had coffee with her...and even spent good time with her. I met her friend who I think has already befriended jimin. Later I met the other members in evening we all practiced our dance and all. At home also jiwoo made dinner today. I thought the day is going on well and here I am again awake because of these nightmares.

Who the hell is this girl..why aren't the things getting clear. Why the hell it's all so blurr for me. I want to know who is she. I wanna know her. What part of my mind and heart has she captured that I am not able to forget her. And I don't know her then why the hell...she is coming in my dreams. And later she vanishes..after a car comes Midway. Ohh god.....and suddenly in the hustle I pushed the small aloe vera plant from the desk. And it broke and all the mud got spread in the room. Ohh god now I have to clean this mess up..because I can't call the maid from the servant quarter at this hour of night. Thinking this I hunted for the napkin in my pocket and started to arrange the pieces...while doing the cleaning I found something like a white paper sticked on one of the pieces of the pot all sticked with a tape. Being surprised I hurried up and cleaned the mess and then carefully observed and found that it is some sort of small envelope it has turned yellow as if it's too old. Ohh god!!! Is this a place to put or hide things..but who did it. Whosoever, thinking this i removed the tape it was a small packet not very big so it was easy to place below at the base of the plant pot. But as I opened it ...I found a letter in it. And the words written in the letter just shocked me.

Dear Hoseok
                        I know when you will receive this letter , I will not be there infront of your eyes. Even if I would have been there you will not be in a condition to recognize me... ofcourse the doctor have told that you have lost all your memories then it's normal that  you don't remember me anyways. The company and management has decided that I should go back to India. As my staying over here can lead to your health issues. Seeing your situation I could do nothing than to cry. Being your wife I cannot stay with you in this thick and thin an accident took away all the memories we created . It's painful to remember that you have lost all the 1.5 months memory, which was our world. Yes Hoseok I am your wife...the Indian girl you married. To marry whom you went to India...and to marry you I eloped to Korea. I am Maulika..your Moon , Hoseok...you said that I will be the moonlight to your sunshine. But I exist nowhere today.

Today you said that you are going for Important work to America. I was sad as it was your birthday. But still...I made myself strong and supported you in this decision as I can't come in between your job. So we celebrated your birthday together , wrote poems to eachother, smiled and cherished the moment. But I didn't know that your birthday will be the day I will be thrown away from your life. Tonight I am writing this letter in the hopes that someday you will find this and remember your moon. Tonight my whole world shattered, you forgot me for I don't know for how much long period of time. The company will remove all our marriage proofs, videos, our photos..our couple fanpages. And I am told to be back to India. And your life will run smoothly like always and without any disturbance.Then  I saw you for the last time ...hugged you and cried for hours on our fate. Now I am writing this and I have to hurry up..jimin is waiting downstairs to accompany me to airport.

I m hiding it under the aloe vera plant which was a space decided by us to hide our things. You told that whenever we will fight someday or the other. We will just write a note and stick under the pot. So the other will find it and read it. So I am doing it today, as you are in hospital lying unconscious. But I hope someday you will get it and find it.
                                      Hoseok's moon.

And at the end was her passport size picture. The letter itself came as a shock that claimed ....I had a wife. I really had a wife..that little girl in the fanmeet really was speaking truth. The company sent her away removed all proofs just for my sake. And what about the girl....and on the other hand when I saw the picture. It felt like the floor shifted beneath my feet. She was Moon...the same moon I met in company and airport. Which means Moon is my wife....ohh my god...why can't I remember anything. I need to hurry up and go to moon...to seek answers.

Thinking all this I ran towards my car.....while in the way ..it all.. revolved around my brain. Moon..the girl....my wife...that letter....I tried to force my brain...to remember everything. I don't know how rash I am driving but I have to reach to her and why can't the blurry things getting clear. Ohhh god. ...moon..wife .....company..marriage...memory loss..............
And suddenly..THUD!!!!! my car got hit against someone else's car..........THE WHOLE WORLD FELT LIKE BLURRY AND BLACK.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷
Stay Tuned🍩
Good days ahead!!!
Do vote and comment.