CHAPTER-1

"Maulika!!!!!!!!!it's raining outside, Mauli...tumi kothaya.......!!!!" Madri screamed from kitchen. Calling her elder daughter continuously to remove all the clothings in the balcony.

"Ma...I was reading... coming!!!!"Mauli screamed from her room. She stood up from the bed placing her book carefully on the study table and suddenly she looked in the mirror, she has an habit of always looking in the mirror before going out. She placed her Dupatta and ran towards the balcony.

"Ohhh God!!! rains in Mumbai are so unpredictable,they come anytime and can make you all drenched in them. God I never say I hate them but still they spoiled my ma's hardwork in washing these clothings" she was murmuring while removing all the clothing from the clothing bar in balcony. After arranging the clothes she moved towards the room opposite kitchen.

"Betu!!! Ma is making tasty Kheer and pakoris today for her two loving daughters!!!! " her mom yelled from kitchen. Maulika went inside the kitchen to her mom.

"Two daughters!!!your other daughter never pay any heeds whether you are panicked or in pain. I am the one who do all the things in urgency. Mruda only lives in her fantasies"Maulika smirked.

"Ahhh!!! Maulika, she is your younger sister, don't say ill of her. I have never tought you any such things. We are normal middle class people who work hard in their lives and even in raising their children. You two make me feel proud. Better don't get spoiled in college" madri said, she always had fears that her darling daughters will catch bad habits in their college.

"Ayo!!! Ma, you know you have the best daughters. Don't panic about us. We are working very hard we will soon graduate and work for you and Baba. He works so hard now he can rest" Maulika smiled tasting the Kheer in the bowl.

"Naughty girl, take out the bowls and take your's and Mruda's Kheer and eat in your room" madri smiled.

"okkk" Maulika replied and arranged her plates and reached to her room.Her sister was lying in her bed from two hours busy in phone.

"MRUDA!!! Get up or I will throw away your Kheer and pakoris away, silly girl what do you do always in that phone of yours. Can't you see its raining outside, you should have closed the window all the water droplets are coming in. Silly!!!! " Maulika screamed at top of her lungs closing the windows.

"Dear sister, you don't know what I do in my phone"Mruda smirked at her gulping the Kheer and pakoris in.

"You might be wasting your precious time on those random... Popstars....rockstars... What are they called... Ahhh!!!! BTS... Your dream boys whom you are going to marry. huh!!! Time wasters.. They are people with no job making people addicted to them and then their this traps work and they earn. Stupid mens.. They should get married now.. People question them!!!! " Maulika screamed.(😂 haha guys unaware of her future)

"Shut up Diii ,they don't waste time. They are the leaders of the next generation.You don't know their struggles and misery. You people see them now... I am seeing how they have earned it.. So better don't say a word about them. And please accompany me sometimes while I see them" Mruda laughed.

"Shut up, I live in my reality. They are not going to come and marry me If I waste my time on them. I have to work hard and settle somewhere. I can't be mad like you" Maulika smirked.

"Oh!!! You are too boring. You are typical Indian girl who believes in a fine job. And then one day getting married to a boy you don't know and later having kids." mruda giggled at her sister who wasn't aware of BTS at all.

"You are enough to dream about them, and those stupid girls who dream that one day their Romeo from amongst one of them will come and marry them. I am not mad, seeing something to a level is good, see I sometimes see their vedios when you unnecessarily send them on my instagram. But it doesn't mean that I make my fantasy my reality. Girl you are grown up. We are normal Indians. They are Korean stars, we will never be able to go there spending that much amount of money and they will never come here.. And if they will come. We don't know. So why waste time use them as entertainment. Try to avoid distractions. Work hard for Ma and Baba. BTS will not help your family. It's you.. Understood foolish girl." Maulika tapped her forehead.

"I know.. But still who said I am marrying them. I just love them. I just...... Just I can't explain. And dii you know what I will make you fall for them.Afterall they are seven anyone can steal your heart. I know that for sure. A day will come when you will be a hard Stan of them. You wait and watch" Mruda smiled and again got busy in her phone. Maulika walked towards the window looking outside and thought " we are normal middle class people, with some money which our parents have spend on us to work better in future. No fantasies of ours can be our realities and destiny. I wish MRUDA you just keep them as normal crushes and don't get spoiled by them but I don't know why people die for them. Let them come in front of me I will beat them very hard."thinking all this she giggled and got busy in her books again.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
So guys I wished you like our normal Indian middle class girl Maulika... Who think BTS are time waste and are mere fantasies, but she doesn't know her destiny is one the bts member itself.

Stay tuned for experiencing this sweet and sour love story of love and hate. Do vote and comment. 💜💜💜shower your love. I purple you 💜