CHAPTER-13

Maulika's pov

It has been so late then to I am not able to sleep.Why am I not able to sleep. Today's discussions which I did with Mruda is making me upset. I know that I am out of mind but I am also very determined that I can meet him in reality and after that if he will turn me down,I will come back after that I will see if I will marry someone or not. Last two months have been left for my graduation completion. After that Ma and baba will pressurize me to get married to ankit. He is also waiting for my yes, and I am not able to say yes. I wish I would have not seen BTS video or should have seen hoseok the same way as I did in past but still I started to like him and fell for him knowing I am a normal girl from India so far from where they live. But still somewhere I feel that I can have him. And I am determined. I don't know how will I reach there but without any try I will not marry anyone else. I am a girl who always lived in realities and fulfilled all my desires because I was determined. Can I just not once try to convert my fantasy into reality. Thinking all this I headed towards my study desk and picked up my phone and opened the note pad where I had been writing a letter to hoseok and started to read it .
.
.
.
Dear hoseok
Or
My sunshine

I don't know why am I writing this for you will I get something from writing this or not will I ever be able to meet you or not. But still I want you to know that a girl very far from the place you live loves you. I know you will laugh at me as there are more than millions and billions of people who die for your smile. And you know that everyone loves you. How do you deal with so much of love I can never understand. But still I love you so much!!! But again you don't know I also exist and for if you got to know that I existed you will again laugh at how silly I am as I love you is what all your armies say to you. So what's different between me and army. Leave it a human can't express his/her feelings that well when it has to be explained to someone whom they love. And sorry to all the armies I am not saying that my love is big and more than yours, I respect you all but mine is a little different. You know why let me tell you.
I was the girl In whose life your hope came as a pain, the first time when I saw his smiling face on a portrait. He was the reason for the pain in my ass. He has reached from a girls hand to my doorstep and I got slipped as the poster was shiny and I wear heels. I cursed him so much that day. It's not about that day I hated all of them together. But I didn't intentionally never thought ill of them as they are supported by my sister so much, she fought with me for them and when I came to know about them I regretted a lot.
But suddenly one day out of nowhere I just for fun asked my sister to join me to see them, I never knew that this sunshine of yours will become my everything. In all the 15-20 videos which we saw I just couldn't resist my eyes off hoseok. And that very moment I fell for him at first sight.From that day I searched about their past struggles and got to know their strong bond with each other. And felt proud that in this fake world they have such real friends. But I never had an eye on any other members.... Or you can say after seeing him I couldn't notice them, I daily watch Hoseok's content, my sister claimed me mad. And yes I am mad for him. I know you all love him but this is my love a sweet and sour love.
So my dear hoseok I know you are everyone's sunshine but I don't want to steal you from them, I just want to be your moonlight forever . You know you look very cute making faces... While making these faces you don't know how many times you make people bad day turn into a good one. Seeing you with ice-creams or a water bottle and you enjoying them is a pleasant sight to see. The way you never walk seriously without dancing makes me believe whether you really can't walk straight. The way you cheer your members up all the time and play around them. Make sweet sounds while tickling them. The way you can't leave your phone anywhere and the way you sleep taking support from wall. You look cute when you sleep, you look rocking while performance. I never know what you do all day in phone when you guys don't even reply to your armies.
These are your very little details and there are many more sweet ways in which you are able to charm everyone and yes I am also the one who has got charmed by this. I just want to say to you that I still want to live with you, see you, touch you in real. I really want to see you. I tried to write everything in weverse but I never had the courage so I made the note. I want to be a part of your life, pains and struggles, I know I can't cook but I will learn it. I love dance and reading books. I even sing a little.I am not perfect but I want to become perfect for you. It's just that I want to start and end my day seeing you. I want to become your moonlight as you are my sunshine. I am really bad at expressing my feelings but still I have tried to... There is much more to it but I can't just write and write to make you feel it's boring. I don't know we will meet or not but still I will try to reach you after I get my job. I will save my salary. I know it will take a lot of time.... If you got married till then I will leave all this and maybe get myself settled somewhere but until all this bad thing happen.. I mean mine or your marriage I ensure that I will try to definitely meet you ,after that its your wish to turn me down or be with me. And it will be my humble request that you treat me as a normal individual and not an army... Indeed I am not.. I never said you are my bias.. I always will accept you as my crush and addiction. I want to treat you as a normal individual not an idol who is always is cheerful for his armies. I want that you should love me, scold me, fight with me, and even say sorry to me and makeup with me. And I flaunt that I married a normal human and not an idol. I don't want someone to share you too. Sometimes while searching on chrome I found that Koreans may not like Indian who are wheatish, some said that it's not easy for an Indian and Korean to marry. Some pages said idols or BTS members are not same as they seem onscreen ,they can be worse off screen. But you know it made me feel bad but after all that when I again start to see you I feel it is all nonsense no one is such a good actor. I can't agree you guys are like that off screen. I wish my dream comes true someday, I wish someday I can convert my fantasy into reality. I wish I could send this to you but gifts are not allowed. 😔
Rest is your wish. This is all I can say to you.... I have no problem If you claim me mad. I will love you forever and ever. You will be the first man I am mad for or will be forever.I don't want to write romantic poems, lots of loves, hugs and kisses type of messages they are too superficial. I want to tell all the beautiful details of you which I love about you. I want to keep it real. People have lovestories and see ours is so same to them yet different because it started that I hated a person and fell for him. This usually happens in every love story but the difference is others have the person whom they hate and love infront of their eyes and I didn't have you but yet I hated you and loved you. And will love and cherish all this forever.

Maulika.

Suddenly I didn't know what happened that I opened my internet to see something and then I again went to note pad to save it in my albums but eventually or Bymistake I shared it on twitter... As my phone hanged and inspite of save it went as share... Oh God!!!!and now the phone got offffffff..... Shit but relax Mauli your twitter doesn't consist of any friends it's just have some bts related accounts which Mrudu followed to get updates. So no harm. And who cares for my bloody letter these days. Thinking this I put the phone on charge and went to sleep. (She is unaware of the havoc she created 😂)
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Guys its a fanfiction so I made up a story never try this that you will write a love letter to them and will get them. But as the story demands this I had to create such a plot as I had to make them meet. And only this nuisance came to my mind..... I am laughing that what will happen next as she posted such a confidential letter public on twitter 😂.
Wait for the fun ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ps I want to say that don't dream to marry them respect them as an idol.
I purple you pals 💜💜💜
Do shower Vote and comments.
(Guys writing the letter with emotions of a lover girl is difficult, do comment how do you guys find her letter, is it touching)