CHAPTER-31

Maulika's pov

Today finally Ma and Baba will meet Hoseok. I am excited for that. Wow, It's going on so well. It's peaceful because of we have informed very less people.Afterall they are famous so people can get attracted to see them. Thanks to the company even the cars we people travel are well covered up to avoid media and their gossips. I should get ready. Suddenly I saw Mruda all dresses beautifully in a white blouse and a dhoti and a long transparent shrug. She wore a dhoti style dress and indeed looked pretty in light makeup.

"Motto, you look cute" I giggled at her.

"Thank you... And Di go and get ready.We have to go there." she ordered me and I followed her command she was the one who was more excited than me for this wedding. After my bath I wore my white Plazo and long Kurti. And applied a lip gloss. As I came down I saw Ma was ready in her banarasi Saree. She looked beautiful, My mom is the most beautiful bengali woman. Baba was also dressing up.While Mruda was busy reading the newspaper.

"Di you and jiju in newspaper." she screamed.

"HUH!!! " I was shocked and surprised. Ohh God they were our airport pictures but thankfully my face was covered. And as I thought indeed it was written there that who is the girl with bts, what's her connection to them???? And many other things..!!!

"leave it... Diii..Ma and Baba are ready. And Tae informed me that the car is outside let's move." Mruda instructed all of us. Afterthat baba locked all doors and we all sat inside the car. It took more than one hour to reach there but we finally reached. Traffic jams make it more delayed. As we reached the door. The door was opened by a servant staff. She greeted us.

As we moved inside all the members were well dressed in shirts and pants. And looked sincere.

"NAMASTE" They all said together.

"Namaste" Ma and Baba replied. I and Mruda just giggled at the sight.Later Ma and Baba talked with them. I can see them bonding well so it made me happy. Then suddenly ma stepped and started to unpack the gifts to gift to Hoseok.

"What is that mom.. Why you did all this.. I don't need all these. Why are you doing formality". Hoseok could not understand that this was a part of the rasam.

"Betaji... This is the ritual to provide you with all this. It's the first ritual in our Bengali wedding pre celebrations.It is called ASHIRWAAD.On an auspicious day the elders of the groom's side go to bless the bride and vice versa, by sprinkling husked rice and trefoil on their heads and giving them gold ornaments. It is a kind of acceptance of the boy and the girl on both sides." maa explained him.

"Wow.... The traditions are so interesting in INDIA" RM seemed interested.

"Yess noona.. We ate enjoying it" the Maknae's seemed excited too. While Hoseok was staring at me. I laughed at him and he smiled back in return.

"Mom..and Dad.. I hope I will call you this, it's easy for me to call. And I promise to keep your daughter happy always. And love and protect her forever. I have informed my parents they will be here by evening Afterthat mom with Jung Dawon will go and do the rest of rituals at home" Hoseok smiled at them.

"At first I was not sure about you young boys. But now I know that you guys are so generous and you guys deserve more success and good future. I bless you guys for rising and shining in future. I am blessed my daughter is going to marry such hardworking man." Baba seemed impressed. In return they all thanked him. We stayed in the hotel for two hours and returned back at home. I hardly got anytime to spend time with Hoseok. But I can't forget that I am an Indian girl. 😂 We texted eachother claiming how much we missed eachother but couldn't meet each other. Later in evening mom in law with Jung Dawon came at home. With all gifts and dress. To provide blessings. Ma and baba enjoyed with them. They both also enjoyed a lot. Mruda and Jung Dawon went along good discussing about their fashion sense. Ahhh!!!!! Such splendid days. Tomorrow it's day for GAYE HOLUD another tiring day. They went back to Hotel after the dinner.

The next day

Today the GAYE HOLUD Rasam will take place which means a ceremony in which five or seven married women of the household grind turmeric with mortar and pestle and anoint the bride with turmeric paste, first it is been applied on groom then the same paste will sent to bride's home for applying it on her along with a new saree and gamchha (bengalee cotton towel) and other treassaud set from the boy's party. This brightens up the bride's complexion and makes her skin glow.

Ma ,Bua, mami and two other ma's friend had prepared the turmeric paste and Mruda is going there with ma to apply it on Hoseok. I wish to see his face. And Mruda has promised to click his pictures for me.

Mruda's pov

As we reached the hotel. They all were found in the living room. Hobi jiju was dressed all well covered in his white dress. His mom and sister greeted us. The other members seemed excited for the ritual.

"Mruda... Is this ritual fun" JK seemed excited.

"Yes"I couldn't stop myself from giggling.

"Hobi beta come here and sit here and remove your shirt " Ma placed a small stool in middle of the whole living room.

"HUH!!!! Remove my shirt... You ladies and all want to see me in my underwear" he was laughing and scared too.

"No... We are just here to apply this paste on you.So that's why. After it will be applied on you then we will apply it to Maulika" Ma explained him. Afterthat he seemed calm.One by one everyone started to apply the paste on his face, hands, legs .

"Hey you people be gentle.. It's feeling coolcooll" he was murmuring. The members found it like some sort of fun game. They rubbed the paste all over his body and covered him all yellow. I clicked a selfie with him. In fact everyone clicked. After all the fun of applying paste. Ma allowed him to get ready now the turmeric game is over. We all laughed a lot.

"Mruda this is collected haldi... Which will be used for Maulika. Keep it in the bag and go and make some extra paste too in the kitchen. While we ladies are talking." Maa ordered me.
I went inside the kitchen ohh... God being a wedding planner is a difficult task to perform. While I was making the fresh turmeric paste. Tae came from behind.

"What happened to you.. Can't you see I am busy" I smirked at him.

"Let's play" and he smiled at me dipping his hands in the haldi. And then he rubbed it on my cheeks.. Why didn't I stop him. What is going on and I got lost in his eyes. Afterthat I started to apply him. While we were busy playing and we're mesmerized in each other. I saw RM on the door. We got shocked and removed our grip in eachother all shocked.

"Mruda your mom is calling you to go back home for completing the rest of the rituals" he smiled at me.. But I sensed something was not good. I wiped off the paste with help of the wetwipes and hurried out.And heard something behind.

"Tae we need to talk to you come along with me" RM orders tae and he replied a hmm.. Hope everything be fine. I don't want troubles in this marriage.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Do comment your views on the chapter.
Hoseok and haldi.. It's so funny to imagine 😂  but I enjoyed writing it.

RM is ready to lecture Tae... Whooooa... Let's see what happens next.

I purple you pals💜