CHAPTER-7

Maulika's pov

          My Exams are over. It's been a month and two weeks since I have met ankit. And we have became quite good friends. He has some or the other time helped me in my subjects during exams. Finally this will be the last year of my college and after that I will be able to settle down in some job and after one year  I will be married to ankit. Am I really prepared for it. I have started to bond with him. He is someone of my kind. He is a good individual he loves my family takes care of them. Ma and Baba love him. And afterall he is from a well off family. Leaving mruda everyone loves him. Mruda still hates him as she believes that no-one can be that good. It's unbelievable for her.But somewhere in my heart... I am still not sure to live my whole life with him. But I shouldn't panic I have ample of time now. I will think about him. Till then we will stay connected as friend as we are. Things are okay between me and mruda as I also accompany her while she watches BTS. I don't wish to see it but still there is a guilt that I accused them and instead I am wrong and my sister becomes happy believing I am enjoying it but instead I am unable to make out who is who amongst them, I find them all same. And she thinks I will break my marriage with ankit as I will surely fall for one of them. These types of things does not happen in real life. It all happens in fantasy, books and movies or dramas. She believes I have a star in my luck. And as my name means "moon" there might be a "sun"or a "Star" made for me. But her nonsense talks is what I love about her.

"Diiiiiiiiii.....where are you"I heard Mruda's footsteps. Ohhh God I should close ankit's chat or she will be annoyed... Why God...!!!!!! She hates him too much.I thought while closing my whatsapp.

"Diiiiiiiiii... What are you doing in laptop." she smirked.

"Nothing just YouTube" I lied to her.

"Then why not in your phone" she questioned me. I hate her crossquestioning me.

"Because my phone's battery is dead and I have put it on charging"I said putting a fake smile on my face. She came close to view the laptop. And suddenly my eyes went to the BTS normal vedios .

"Let's watch them" I said noticing that she was busy thinking of something in her mind.

"Who's saying!!!!!!!!! "she smirked at me.

"You wanna see or laugh" I said and felt irritated. This girl disturbs me in my free time. After that we saw  Atleast 10 to 12 videos of BTS. And I swear God,I freaking loved them. At first when she was making me see them I found them all familiar afterall I had never seen them this clearly nor I ever thought I will see them anyway. But today to hide my secret I took them as an advantage not knowing that I indeed said wrong about them. They were all so cute... How can someone hate them. Even I was also the one who hated them but as its said never judge a book by its cover. So as we were seeing mruda made me familiar with who was who. I found that the leader was known as Rapmonster. , the second eldest or the rapper was Suga, the dancer was J-HOPE whom people called sunshine. Indeed his smile made me laugh at many moments when I saw him in the video. The way this man was fooling around and I also saw his dance skills on a Hindi Bollywood dubbed song. The fourth was jin ( the eldest one) he calls him most handsome.,the fifth was V... He looked handsome,then jimin he was cute with cute actions he was performing. And the last looked the most young but with witty Brain and bunny smile called Jungkook. I really loved and enjoyed watching these goofy boys. Afterall they were boys then to I was not regretting watching them. Though I hated them earlier but my opinion changed after watching their plenty of vedios. They were all indeed fun. Mruda told that she liked V the most and asked whom I liked... I was too shy to address that I liked J-HOPE... their sunshine.. the most. But I didn't want to tell her that I liked him as I earlier once cursed him for making me fall and become a pain in my ass.. He was smiling in that poster also, now I know why he is addressed as sunshine. But still I find him quite interesting amongst the other members. I don't know why something made him different from the rest and some persona of his attracted me towards him. But still I somewhere will never forget the way I accused them without any knowledge about them. And I wish everyone who hates them please don't judge them by their looks or behavior... They should personally see more things about them.Atleast it will  spare them from regretting. As these people were very cute. I myself have chosen one for me as my crush. I like others too but J-HOPE appealed different to me. And as an hater...to now a bts lover I can guarantee that do watch their vedios For few hours or watch 10 to 12 vedios like me.. You will definitely Love them or I can say you will fall for them and regret your decision of judging them by their looks, makeup or behavior. But now I totally don't regret what happened in past I just know that I have added J-HOPE in my crush list. I had many crushes earlier but still you are different to me J-HOPE. I donno why?? I thought to myself.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

So guys Maulika has started to like the bts members and have selected J-HOPE as her crush amongst them.. It's true she dosent know what bias is?but she will surely come to know more about them and in detail when she will spend all her time on them.

     It will be interesting to see a girl who used to hate bts and thought they were time waste will waste her time on them. 💜💜💜😂😂😂😂
And it's totally true that if you watch them for one or two hour continuously you will definitely Love them and change your opinion as Maulika did... But my dear armies the ones who have made their mind to hate them will do so and there is no treatment for their sickness😂💜
Purple you!!!!!
I think maybe we will get her in Korea soon.. Afterall she has added our hoseok as her crush... Only few steps left for her to make him her everything. And that will be fun to see.
Do vote and comment.

(Few of you came telling Jin is eldest, i know but the way I wrote earlier was how maulika took them as, it was the fanchant order and she was assuming. Nvm I did changes..it's in proper sequence now)