CHAPTER-33

Dear readers before reading the book any further just tap and load the above media. It provides the picturisation of how all the members (BTS) ,Mruda and Maulika are dressed for the wedding.
From now on we proceed to the wedding of MAUSEOK.
You all are invited in the grand celebration of INDIA weds SOUTHKOREA. 💜

Maulika's pov

Finally tomorrow is the wedding day. I am a little nervous but I am excited too and finally we are getting united tomorrow for forever. We will be tied by the pious bond of marriage. Whoever said that whatever happens, happens for our own good is true... As a normal typical Indian girl it's very difficult for one to imagine that she is going to get married to such a famous man. I never dreamt such a beautiful marriage or such grand celebrations. But it was all planned by God that I met hoseok and now we will unite tomorrow. It's real but still seems too unreal to me. Tomorrow our wedding will take place in the WANKHEDE STADIUM. The theme of the decorations is purple and pink.It will be such a pleasant sight to see all the armies will be united and dance on the tunes of BTS music. I am so happy for my INDIAN armies who will be able to see BTS performing in India. As per Mruda told me. The stage in the stadium will also be decorated, there will be the sofa stage for us to sit on. The mandap will be on the right side of the stage. We have to reach there early at 5:30 and all the makeup artists and dress designers will be available in the changing rooms. Luxurious Dinner will be arranged on left side for the family members. while the space left including the stadium seats will be covered by armies. I have to get dressed and ready there only, Before 8:00 .As the members will arrive on 6:00 clock and the rituals necessary will be performed before marriage. After that armies will arrive till 6:30 and the performance will start at 7:00 after the performance of the main released song that is DYNAMITE they will perform some more songs. And at 8:00 the performance will end. After that they will all get dressed. And main wedding rituals will starts from 8:30.The armies will be a part of the pious bond and will shower the blessings on us. Finally the armies will come to know who was the girl at airport with BTS members. Wow.. It's such a dreamy wedding. Suddenly my phone rang it was Hoseok.

"Hello... " I said.

"Hey... Finally we are getting united tomorrow according to your rules, and then you are forever mine" he was laughing.

"Don't say all that I feel shy" I tried to control my laughter.

"Ohhho... I am very excited for tomorrow. Afterall all the barriers will be removed and I can make you mine completely" he was giggling.

"What do you mean... I am yours only " I teased him.

"I mean to see.. I have controlled myself a lot... I want kids you know... " he laughed making me blush.

"Too much in a hurry" I giggled.

"My Lil small princesss..." he was giggling. Making me laugh to.

"What did you do after the function here.? Any other function was left.??" he questioned.

"Yes... It's called DODHI MONGOL." I informed him.

"Such a hard name.. What happens in this???"he seemed excited to know about the ritual.

"DODHI MONGOL is about At dawn on the day of marriage seven married ladies adorn the bride's hands with the traditional bangles Shakha and Paula - one pair of red and one pair of white conch-shell bangles, and feed her a meal of curd and rice, nowadays other dishes as well, the only meal after which the bride and her parents fast the whole day.We did it today as we will be short of time tomorrow beacuse the performance and wedding has to be managed." I told him about the entire ritual.

"Ohh.. It's hard. But all the function was fun. We all enjoyed. Now go and have a beauty sleep.I don't want you to spoil your sleep for me. Goodnight Mrs Jung Hoseok. Take care" he was giggling.

"I love you. Take care.. And sleep well you too. Rock in your performance" I blushed and cut the call only to hear the giggles from the other side.

The next day

"Ma what happened why are you hurrying up... Just pack all essential things and don't panic a lot. I have packed all my materials . Don't panic about me" I said seeing that ma was too busy and tensed afterall it's such a big day for her too. Mruda has done all her packing. We all preparing to leave for the stadium. As we are from bride side. We have to be there to welcome the groom and his members and family. It's already 5:00 we have to reach till 5:30.

"Chall... Mauli... Its done let's go." Ma informed. Finally they all are done. From the morning they all are packing and are tensed. I m happy now that all their preparations are over. And then we all headed to sit in company's car which will take us to our destination. Hoseok has informed that I will find Mrs Karry there who will help me and my family out. Ohhh... God finally our wedding.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Guys next chapter is the wedding and performance chapter. Stay tuned.

I have briefed you all about how the wedding, rituals and performance will take place
💜😌✨
I purple you all.