CHAPTER-11

"Hello Maulika, you didn't even call me for once. From the time your college is finished. I know it's your holidays but still you can call me. How's  your preparation going for the last year of your college. And please if you need help do call me once" Ankit's voice making me have a migraine he was lecturing me from past half an hour. It's so bad I should not think of him like that but he is so sticky.

"I will call you after sometimes ma is calling me" I said and hanged up the phone. And went back to laptop searching more about bts. This time I searched for their personal struggles and the article made me feel so bad as apart from social struggles and public humiliation they had so many personal struggles.

It started with Suga.Suga has faced a lot of depression and he himself has revealed this in 2014.He was not satisfied with his weight and wanted to workout a lot too reduce weight which resulted in shoulder injury. He said "In past my body was quite large. People may not believe but I had a really big frame so I worked hard at exercising but after I hurt my shoulder. I went to hospital and was advised not to exercise. I worked very hard to stay worn out and tired.In "Song tomorrow" he revealed his depression point. By saying "I wanted to become happy and strong but why I was getting weaker?where am I going? I am going here and there but I always come here. Yeah, I will probably flow somewhere, is there any end to this maze? ".He discussed his mental health issues, OCD and social anxiety with agustD.He says"The mix tape was everything I wanted to do as hip-hop as a foundation. There were bold lyrics that made people go HUH!! Did he say this? And was it okay for him to write such lyrics? Anyways I was relieved to tell the stories in my heart"But he has found to turn his struggles into pure heart. Then it had Jungkook in the next line.

Jungkook has no other troubles but only thing that troubles him is seeing his hyungs struggling is the hardest part of his job. He says "I am okay with hard time of our schedules but seeing hyungs having mentally hard time... I can't really do anything about it".He is thankful to his hyungs who raised him as when he came here he was 15,He has to adjust in the new lifestyle at young age without any help from friend and family. He also says "What pains me is seeing my members in pain, I don't care about any other things, I don't want them in pain and then I will also not be in pain. But indeed he is a sweet heart. Then next was hoseok.

Hope has got a lot of hate in past, when haters told him to leave. And trended #kickoutjhope. It's so hurtful. To which hope replied "Late night when everyone is sleeping this is J-HOPE, I was monitoring myself and practicing dance for 1st time in a while. I am feeling a lot of things ,I am still lacking, I feel like I should work harder so I am tweeting a fight tweet fighting hope!!!".And I can bet that there is no bts without him. Next article was on jimin.

Jimin thought he was not fit for society and his fans expected from him.Back then when BTS debuted he had well defined abs which everyone was impressed with but as time went on he lost his abs and so called armies started to leave the fandom because they thought that without his signature look he is nothing. People said he has gained more weight and had turned lazy. He started to starve himself and layer seeing his condition the members asked him to eat again and convinced him. But now he is happy and he says we should love his flat tummy.

The article about jin claimed that people thought he was not relevant.,too old and does not know how to sing. But they never thought these irrelevant comment can lead to mental issues.But still we are happy that they are there for eachother and jin is happy always with them. He is indeed very cheerful. Next article was dedicated to Rapmonster.

Being the leader RM was burdened more. His parents did not support him in the career path he has chosen. He once said that I asked my mom If she prefers a son that was 1st in what he does or likes or a son that was in 5000th place... And this conversation changed her mind and I got her support. Next was taehyung.

Tae was raised by his granny for 14 years. His granny passed away in September 2016.He opened up in BTS 3rd MUSTER as fans knew that he was carrying a sad aura. He says "I came from a poor family and I never thought I would be famous (being an idol) is a lucky chance which will only come once in a lifetime. If it wasn't BTS I would probably be a farmer. I had be pulling weeds from farm with my grandmother".Our heart bleed at this. But as we all know that our boys have moved from all the pains and sufferings and are shining and rocking.And we armies are proud of them.

              I couldn't read any further and closed my laptop. I dint want to know the past it hurts. I just want to focus on their shining present and I really respect you guys. I thought.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

So our Maulika has got briefed with BTS initial things their struggles and pains and respects and admires them a lot. She has started to fall for hoseok and let's see how she does something nonsense and lands in Korea. 😂
It will indeed be fun.