CHAPTER-27

Maulika's Pov

I was busy packing all my stuff and small essentials for our flight. I have decided to pack my bag first and then Hoseok's. Finally after 1 month I am going to see my family back. I missed them so much. But I still can't forget that I was the one who came here running. I still can't forget how a letter led to this reunion. I never thought that I will really get married to Hoseok..but still the magic happened. When I was coming here I thought that I will just meet him and leave but fate had something else for me. And indeed he accepted me as his wife. Inspite of who I was, from where I was and what was my family.He accepted me, his family accepted me. But I know he will have a tough time there with my family. But I can't ask him to ruin the plan. As finally BTS will be able to meet their Indian armies and even though Ma and Baba has agreed but still we are not husband and wife according to the Indian societies so the marriage in public is necessary. Apart from that he accepted me he also did what all I asked him for. He didn't even touch me even though we are married. He agreed to my conditions of marriage according to the Bengali traditions. Why am I thinking so much finally everything gonna be good. All the fans are waiting for him and even my parents and my narrow-minded cousins and their parents.

"Moon you are packing only your stuff where is mine.. " Hoseok frightened me with his sudden remark.

"Ohhh.. It's not like that I have packed my bag and I will not do yours. Stop being so kiddish" I laughed.

"Ohk.. Madame. I am so honored that you will also do my bags. Do keep all my essentials and have kept them outside on the sofa in balcony. " Hoseok detailed me about all his stuff that is to be packed.

"Ohk.. I will do all that work. Had the other members done with their packing?" I questioned him.

"Rap monny and Yoongi had done. The Maknae's and Jin hyung are still busy. And I don't have to as I have a dear wife to help Me" he giggled.

"Oh my goodness.. You laugh as much as you can. You really don't know India and it's cultures and my Bengali traditions are too hard to be performed.Its not that easy like the way you dance" I laughed at him.
He pulled me and ordered me to sit peacefully. I think he is in a mood to talk.

"What??? " I questioned.

"Really is it that hard for me to perform. What will you people do to me" he made a scared face.

"Ohh God.. Know nothing is hard. We will be able to manage anything together. I am not afraid of the traditions..i am afraid of... " I was not able to speak.

"What moon... Whom are you afraid of? Someone hurts you there.?" he looked tensed.

"Nah.. It's like no-one hurts me. It's just that India is to religious and cultural than Korea. People here take things lightly and are cool but there everything is an issue if not done properly according to the norms. My family has agreed but you don't know our relatives." I made a bad face.

"So what.. If we are together anything is possible. I am there whether any rituals or any relative or the society. I love you we are married and I am ready to face everything and everyone. Don't panic anymore" he hugged me.

" I know. I hope it all happens well.Afterall it's a like a bug rescue operation" I sighed.

"Come-on moon we are together. And it's not any operation it's a reunion of ours and BTS with their Indian armies. Finally we will meet our fans.. International one. I am too excited for the double gifts. Even I want to meet your parents and sister,Everyone. I am so excited." He laughed and kissed my forehead. And again I got engulfed in his chest. And got lost in the dreams of our brightest future.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

They are coming to India.
Get ready for hoseok performing Bengali wedding and BTS performance.

It's fun scenes ahead!!

I purple you guys 💜