CHAPTER-28

Maulika's Pov

First our flight was decided to be in midnight. But later we cancelled and took the flight to Mumbai which will land at Mumbai airport at 10:00 in morning. HUH!!! I want to meet my family, I missed them so much. The flight is all booked for me and members. I and Hoseok are sharing a seat. Rest are spread all over. Sometimes I find it too unreal, I met a celeb, he accepted me and now is marrying me. It's really unreal but indeed I am blessed. I have got a very hardworking husband.People in large numbers love them and as much I got to know them they totally have a belief that if OUR ARMY LOVES AND SUPPORT US THAT MUCH AND MAKES US HAPPY ,SO WE ALSO IN RETURN LOVE THEM AND MAKE THEM HAPPY IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE. Such a pure love it is. But still the only thing I find bad about their life is that they can't enjoy like us. They are always moving in cars which is all covered from black curtains from inside neither the outside people can see you nor you can see the other things. They have to plan and move around the city. If they will dine it's all private because of the paparazzi. It's a luxurious yet strange life the only support they all have is of eachother. They are not family but they feel like family. Suddenly I was shaken by Hoseok and came out of my thoughts.

"Moon I am resting on your shoulder, I need sleep" saying this much he slept. Aww he looks so cute. How can I stop loving him.They all are so pure and loving people. They all respect me so much. In these days I loved being with them.

"Moon wake-up, we have landed... Moon" I opened my eyes Hoseok was patting my cheeks.

"We have reached" I yawned.

"Yes darling.. Let's move out they all are standing outside waiting for us.Dont make it long we have to get married." he smirked and helped me to stand-up. Gave me my slippers and took all the bags himself and we went out. It was so different being here again after a month. Ohh God I missed my place so much.

"Noona.. We are in INDIA" JK seemed excited.

"Yes and you are in Mumbai the place where I have grown up as a child. India is not as same as Korea. But I hope you people feel like a family here. We Indians treat our guests as God. I hope you feel like home overhere." I smiled at him.

" We will surely enjoy here our armies here are so happy afterall they will meet us after so long" RM was smiling.

"Noona are armies lined here.. At airport too? "jimin seemed too excited.

"Yes they are as informed by my sister... She is also there. One of your armies" I giggled.

"Really moon, she is an army.Wow we will have an army in the family too." Hoseok smiled at me.

"It's so exciting.. Let's move"RM said. Proper bodyguards were there to guard us. And police and all were there surrounding the armies. A passage was left for us to walk in and the crowd was in both sides. We all put our masks.While we were walking I can see armies who have arrived were hooting, clapping, and clicking pictures and seemed excited but I felt a Lil nervous by the way they were staring at me. Afterall I am a girl walking with these 7 men.. They might be thinking who I am. Before I could get more nervous Hoseok held my hands and stared at me assuring it's fine. And yes... As he is with me we can cross all the barriers and crowds surrounding us. The members were so happy seeing the armies they were blowing kisses and passing smiles, giving hand gestures. Finally we came outside and I saw Mruda all masked standing beside the car which will take us to the hotel where we all are staying. I had an urge to run and hug her but Hoseok us holding me. Ohh God... I wanna meet her, I saw him. He suddenly left my hand as gave me a gesture to go. I ran towards her and hugged her.. I missed her so much. After our hugs was over. They all reached towards us. There are three cars one for bodyguards, in one there were RM, jin, Yoongi, jimin, JK.
And the last one was for me, Hoseok, Taehyung and Mruda. The car will take us to the LEELA MUMBAI HOTEL.. which is near to the airport. Hurriedly we sat inside the car. First car with other members left. Then ours followed them back. And the bodyguards were behind us.

While in the car we all took out the mask as the cars are all covered with black curtains. No-one can see us. Driver and Tae are sitting in front seat and Hoseok, I and Mruda at back. While I and Mruda were staring and smiling at eachother. Hoseok interrupted

"She is your sister... Army" he smiled at her.

"Yup.. She is MRUDA my darling sister"I replied in response.

"I am a very die hard BTS fan... I am not able to express. I am seeing you in real Ohhh....god....i am so blessed you are my sisters husband" Mruda seemed freaking happy.

"I am happy to meet you miss young army.Who is your bias by the way? " Hoseok questioned her. She didn't reply and blushed. I can see Tae was staring at her from the beginning through the front mirror.

"It's Tae know..." I giggled at hoseok.

"Ohhhhoooooooo" Hoseok teased.

"It's me.. Really.. Then why isn't she speaking I will not eat you woman" he glared at her.

" I was busy talking to someone most important than you right now. Hoseok comes first as he is my sister's hubby. You are my bias.. But lemme talk to him first" she stared at him.

"What an attitude.. Dear army.. Enjoy.. HUH!! " Tae grinned. I and hoseok understood and were laughing on both the fools. Indeed these two looked like some wild cat and dog. Mruda never reacted for Tae like this ever... She just was very big fan. And Tae he too seemed so different as he was ignored... Aww.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter.. More fun is waiting ahead.

How do you find Tae and Mruda together. How can she reply like that to her bias 😂 but it was fun.

Sorry I wrote late.. I turned a Lil lazy but I promise now I will write regularly.

I purple you guys 💜