CHAPTER-37

Maulika's pov

The six days span is over today we will move to Hoseok's place finally. The two months I spent with the members were splendid day. They are all so loving and caring. I will miss them and even yeontan. Yeontan was almost with me while the members were in studio.
Looking back at all the events which happened I still can't believe that I have come this long with Hoseok and still we have to go miles together. A normal Indian middle class girl is now a kpop idol's wife. A large number of people love my husband and I am the one who is rightfully acknowledged by him. While before the time I met him ,I was so dumb lil childish ...always in realities of getting married and living a successful married life. Back then I never taught that love is also so important for marriage. I realized love when I met Hoseok. I was like my husband will always follow my commands, I will never let him use a lot of mobile phone and will always keep him in my instructions and will abide by his instructions. My stupid marriage dreams and ideas. I never thought that I will not be able to complete my graduation and will elope away like this. I decided to study and do job. But my bright luck gave me such a well too off family that I don't need anything else now,maybe in future i can think of talking to Hoseok about job . He will always agree to me as he loves me , And I don't want to command hoseok , I want to follow all what he says. I want to abide by all his orders. I want to be his only one. It's not because I am madly in love with him it's because I really respect and adore him the way he is hardworking , the way he loves me and respects me. I never thought I will deserve the future I have got . It's really unbelievable right now but mauli it is the only truth that now you and Hoseok are destined together forever.

"Moon let's leave" Hoseok called out for me. After that I met all the members and thanked them for what all they did for me these days. I also hugged yeontan...he sounded a lil sad but it was ok. I had to leave for how long will I stay here it's not bad.
While on the way to Hoseok's home ..he informed me that from now on my wife life starts and our family life. I got to know that Mom in law and dad in law are out to Busan for some religious meet and will stay at some relatives house for a while. Dawon will be there but most of the times she is in study and busy with her work. So maybe sometimes I have to stay alone. As Hoseok has also enjoyed a lot of break and now he also needs to work so maybe he will come late at night so I should not stay up till late. Dawon also sometimes stays at her office and so I have to get ready for this new life style. I understood everything well.

And finally now my life has changed since I came to his house. Most of the times I am alone wandering like a soul in the entire house. The only living creature apart from me in this house is Mickey. She has sensed me . I also spend a lot of time playing with her,feeding her and making her have a bath. Sometimes ma,baba and mruda call me to inquire is everything okay and fine between me and Hoseok and I just tell them how busy his life is. Sometimes I and dawon sit and chat but she is also busy. I try to use social media to avoid boredom to which I found that many people have started following me since I married hoseok,some of them are even celebrities. My following has risen from 1500 to 2.5 millions now. This time I am getting a lot of media attention as I am Hoseok's wife. I hardly post on Instagram. My Instagram has posts like coffee day , books and novels and one of our wedding pics. All total 4 posts in all ...I hardly use Instagram. I just login to refresh feed and logout. But seeing that there are so many following me makes me happy. I found some couple pages also named as MAULIKA LOVE, HOLIKA DIARIES, DATING MOON, MOON'S SUNSHINE and many others.
This all makes me a little happy for a while but the boredom in this big house is very painful.
There is no time for Hoseok to comeback from studio, and when he comes he is so late that he just sleeps and then leaves in morning. We hardly get time to interact . Or even when he is home he has a lot of studio work , I also don't complain. I can't change the life he has Been living since so many years. Hush God celebrity life is hell.

"He will be late today also" I muttered. Though I messaged him to come early. So that we can have a dinner together. I have decorated our room. I have dressed myself in a red lace nighty. It's been long since we even had any intimate moments or even hugged each other. I missed his touch so much.
"Ding dong" the bell rang I ran hurriedly towards the door and hush it was hoseok . He came and yes he never disappoints me ohh god.

"Moon you are moving like all this in a lace nighty ...trying to seduce me honey" he smirked and I blushed . After that I asked him to go and freshen up. I waited for him in the room. After he came we both sat down to have dinner . I discussed with him how lonely I felt without him. He giggled and told that this is the only pain of this celebrity life. After some random talks I decided to keep away the plates.

"Leave it moon..let's have some..." He smirked and carried me to the bed. And finally we held the sheets and my so many days wishes came true. I felt him and touched him. I loved the way he made love to me after so many days. I really need nothing only his touch and love in this entire world.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Thank you for being patient dear readers..I know I updated late..sorry but stay tuned ..the story has much more twists.

I hope you ppl liked this chapter..it was very necessary to show how maulika's life changed after marriage. Hope you ppl enjoyed it.
Thankyou for the 1k reads overall..I m very happy💜♥️🙈