CHAPTER-16

The flight was not more long as it took me 6 hrs and 57 minutes approx to land in Korea. As I reached the airport,I saw an aged woman with a tag of "Miss maulika". She has all covered herself and with her stood some other mens all in black. I headed towards them and the woman instructed me to cover my face with mask and eyes with glasses. I saw myself in my phone screen all covered. Then they asked me to follow them. It was around 7:15 in morning when I met them and then we all sat in a big black car. It was quite large than the normal one. I found them all boring as they didn't talk to me. The woman also looked serious. So I dare not to speak anything. I was afraid in this new and unknown city, once it came in my mind might they be kidnapping me. But why will this old Lady Do that and I calmed myself.
               Within half an hour we were in front of a very big company. It was BIGHIT Ohhh God finally I saw the company which dealt with the BTS boys. So exciting.

"Girl don't gape come down I will take you to your room" the old lady said.

"Oh sorry..may I know what's your name ma'am " I asked.

"Miss Karrey" she groaned. After that we walked inside the building. It was a marvelous building all furnished. She took me to  a room on the second floor. All clean room with proper bed and sofa and other furniture. But it was all closed through curtains.

"Can I open the curtains...?? " I asked excitedly as I wanted to view the beautiful city Seoul.

"No get changed, the boys can come at anytime. Just freshen up" she instructed and banged the door. I sat on the comfortable bed. Trying to adjust myself to the environment. I thought to call and inform Mruda that I reached but there was no signal. So I decided to get ready to meet hoseok.

I am going to meet him today, how will I feel today in front of him. Maybe I may shy, maybe not. Thinking all this I came out all ready. I wore a black top with flower prints and a long white skirt. How can I wear suit today in front of him so embarrassing. I combed my hair and set them free, I applied kajal and little pink lipstick which made my lips look more plump.

"You got ready"Miss Karry asked from outside the door.

"Yesss...!!! " I replied from inside. And she opened the door and came in.

"Indeed you are beautiful, big eyes ...a girl with big eyes" she smiled at me. I felt happy at her compliment."Wait here Hoseok is asked directly to come here only" she explained and left. My heart was pounding in my chest. How will I face him, will he be angry at the nuisance I had created. But still I had to face him. So I decided to wait... It's 12'o clock why hasn't he come. I was feeling drowsy. And when I got in the beautiful land of sleep I didn't realize.
And as in when I opened my eyes... I found a man sitting on sofa. All in black with masks on. I got afraid at first.But I asked him patiently.

"Hey!!!! Who are you.. And why are you in my room. Just leave and if company has asked you to come and guard me... Go away I am self sufficient" I asked darely to him to leave my room.But he giggled inside the mask.

"Are you foolish, I order you to leave. Why are you giggling.. I don't need bodyguards." I stepped out from the bed and headed towards him to push him outside. This servant is irritating but as I headed few feets in rush I slipped on the door mat and landed on him and my ankle twisted. And both of us had an eyelock For a moment . He was holding me from both his hands. I can feel his breath. We were too close. And suddenly as he removed his mask. I jumped off and sat on the floor.

"Hose... Ho... Hos... Hoseok" words were not coming out of my mouth. He was staring at me with a small smile on his face. His hairs all messed up. He was wearing a black T-shirt and a black jeans.And he was all without makeup. I am seeing him in his real self as he is in real not as an idol. He indeed was so handsome in real also without that shiny makeup and lights. Ohhhh my goodness I regarded him  as a bodyguard. I was staring at him all lost... Seeing him was real but too unreal for me when suddenly he said something which made me feel shy and again I couldn't answer him.

"I am indeed a pain in your ass and this time ankles too" he gave me a little smirk. Like he was trying to control his giggle.

"I... I.... " and again I was unable to say anything when I realized that indeed again I had hurt my ass and this time ankle too. Oh God it's so embarrassing.

"Be ready we have to go out. I will ask miss Karry to see to your wounds" he said and stepped outside but before moving out he turned back and smirked at me.

"Oohhhh god,i ruined our first impression" I was cursing myself and suddenly heard giggles from outside the door. It made me more embarrassed.

Hoseok's pov

As I was heading outside the room towards the studio. I indeed was lost in that girl's innocence. As when I reached the room she was sleeping. I thought she might be tired so I waited for her to wake up. While waiting for her to wake up. I noticed how fragile she looks and so cute. Her hairs were all over her face. All messed up. The liner on her eyes. Plump lips which can make you have the desire to kiss her. She had a small black dot on her chin Or one can say very near her chin. And one thing that I found beautiful about her was her simplicity in wearing clothes. She was wearing all full length dress all her body was covered. She indeed was a beautiful yet too simple. But I didn't knew that she can be an attacking woman. As she woke up she couldn't recognize me as I was all covered and claimed me as a bodyguard. And when I didn't respond to her shouting, she came rushing towards me to throw me out. Her voice was so sweet even though she was shouting. And I saw her so closely when she fell on me. She was too close to me. Staring at me with her big eyes. And again I wanted to kiss her 💋 lips... They looked so kissable ,both of us could feel eachothers breath. I was holding her and she was indeed too soft.The atmosphere was so romantic but I don't know why I removed my mask... She became frightened and jumped off and fell on the floor. I felt sorry but she was too shocked that she saw me. The one whom she wants to marry and wrote a love letter for. I joked at her, thinking she will reply but again she was not able to. So I thought to give her time and left declaring we will go out today.But as I closed the door and heard that she was so concerned of her first impression on me.. Which according to her she has ruined. But for me you little pretty fool girl, you had taken over me. I am so lost in you and I too want you to be mine. I smiled and went inside the studio to tell my dear friends about their clumpsy yet beautiful and innocent noona of theirs.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Finally they met... 😂
Our Maulika is too shocked while hoseok is impressed by her.
I tried to make their meeting funny. Hope you guys enjoyed do comment... And there is fun overloaded from now on.
Do vote and comment. I am excited to know your response.
And thank-you for making my book ranked #3 amongst 12 stories of J-HOPE fanfiction.
I purple you guys 💜