CHAPTER-32

Hoseok's pov

Rap monster called all of us in his room, I don't know what had happened so suddenly was there any kind of emergency. Was there any news from the manager. In this happy moment what had happened. We all waited anxiously for his arrival. No-one was having any hints about what is going to happen. Only Yoongi looked calm.

"Sorry for I have to bother you all but it was very urgent to call you guys over here" Rap monster seemed serious.

"Something terrible happened?" jimin questioned.

"Nothing that terrible. It can be controlled.... Right Taehyung" rap monster questioned Taehyung. We all were shock what had Tae done.

"What had happened really? " I asked out of confusion.

"Explain Tae? " yooongi asked Tae for an explanation. What explanation was that. And Tae remained silent.

"Let me tell. Actually Tae had fallen for army Mruda." RM tone turned serious.

"What???? " I, JK and jimin were shocked.

"I just like her that's what all I can say. Cant I like or love someone" Taehyung spoke finally.

"You can, no-one is stopping you. Mruda is an army. You can't just choose an army for dating. There are armies in large number who love us in their unique ways you can't just go and choose one amongst from them. Making the rest feel disheartend.And everyone including Maulika, her family their friends and Mruda's friends know she is an army. And It will spoil her image in public, armies will hate you for this,Mruda will be questioned for all this she will also be accused that her sister married a celeb so she caught hold of another. Please taehyung think from all the perspective. Think about your and hers future. She has a bright future ahead we can't take her in with us. And make her suffer. Even if you love her you have to sacrifice this love and even she has to sacrifice this. I hope you are getting all this.. Try to understand and you will explain this to her in today's function. If you will explain she will understand better. I hope you get that" saying all this RM, Yoongi and jin left.

"Tae I don't know what to say,but as for me if RM is saying something it is right. Please look into that seriously. Mruda is an army. And ARMY and BTS are for each other but not for having a future together. We have solved all the problems amongst us by discussing. Look into it carefully. JK you come out with me for a second" I asked and then I and JK left.

Taehyung's pov

Only jimin was left there. My tears couldn't stop falling. I didn't want to cry but I couldn't hold back my tears. I just can't sacrifice things like that but what RM said was not wrong it is good for both of us and even BTS and ARMY. I have to leave Mruda..we have to sacrifice our love. But how should I control my emotions. And suddenly jimin hugged me tightly. Jimin had always been with me to console me and see that we all members do not cry.He is such a sweet heart.

"Tae..there is no need to cry, just understand and you know that RM is never wrong. And Love demands sacrifice ...please Taehyung don't cry you are brave just be strong" Jimin consoled me for almost half an hour.In Evening we were having a function and I have to tell Mruda about all this. And I will.. I can't risk anything nor my life, neither hers and I have to even protect BTS and ARMY forever. I have to stay strong and with all this I decided that indeed I have to sacrifice my love.

Mruda's pov

We all got ready for the mehandi functions. Di looked very pretty in all green long gown with light jewellery. And dark shimmery makeup. I was wearing a light peach color gown. Mama and mami along with their family will also go with us and Bua ji too. It will be so much fun. The mehandi function is arranged in the hotel itself .And to my surprise the company cars were ready waiting for us. We all headed in the cars and finally reached to our destination. Di was welcomed by her mom in law and Jung Dawon. The hotel was decorated beautifully. Everyone was dressed elegantly. It was a beautiful sight to see. I was excited to meet Tae and ask how I was looking today. Finally the function started the other family girls were dancing and Jung Dawon even danced. The maidens were putting mehandi on Di's hands. I can see that Hobi jiju and di were having secret eyelocks. But He could not come and sit with her afterall. So he was standing there with other members. But where was Tae... My eyes searched for him but I cannot find him. I looked around here mad there and saw him standing on stairs dressed in red long shirt which almost looked like a kurta and black pajamas. His hairs were messy as usual but I was not able to understand why his eyes were bloodshot. I smiled at him, he didn't give a reaction. So I just went to apply mehandi too.

After Di's mehandi was done. We called out to jiju.

"Finally i got a chance to see my pretty bride" he was so happy. And made everyone laugh and di shy.

"Jiju... You have to hunt your name in her mehandi. It's a playful game.. Just try.. Your name is written..search for letters HOPE in her hand" I laughed at him.

"Really what sort of game is this.. Mruda"Yoongi was surprised.

"In India we have this game... During mehandi ceremony" I laughed.

"Intresting" RM smiled.

"Hobi... Find it hunt it.... " JK and jimin seemed excited. Di was just smiling. Jiju took her hand to hunt the name. It took a lot of time for him to find his own name in her hand.

"Ohhh God it's a trick it's hard... More hard than anything else" he laughed. But he still tried to search it well. And finally after a lot of struggle he found it.

"Ahhh... I got it it's here you guys made so many designs so that you can hide it" he smiled we laughed at his cuteness. He indeed is an eternal sunshine. Di was very happy. Afterthat everyone else shifted to have snacks and we left Di with jiju to chill together.
           My eyes still were searching for Tae... Where was he. I tried to search him in hotel lobby, his room and everywhere but couldn't find. So I decided to see in the backyard of the hotel. I ran towards him.

"You are here why are you standing here... What happened? " I tried to question him. He turned around and I can see tears in his eyes.

"What had happened all of a sudden" I asked him I was so panicked.

"I just want to tell you..... " Tae tried to speak but couldn't.

"Speak.. I m here to listen.." I hugged him.

"We can't be together. Forget me... Forget all the feelings we have. We are people from two universe who cannot unite. And it is the harsh reality. I will always be a BTS member and you my ARMY. We will never be happy together. There is a lot of happiness on your way. Every member tried to explain me the harsh realities if we come in a relationship. According to them and as I also think that it is not good for me, or you or BTS or ARMY. It's better for us to stay in a distance. We can be a normal friend with a distance. And have to sacrifice all the feelings we had. I can't betray other armies by choosing one amongst them. Us being together is a dream.. And let it be.. I hope you are understanding.. It's hard but I have accepted it.please understand me. " he spoke crying.

For a moment I felt like what the heck.. What had happened but then the other moment what he said was true. I really am a army and it's a big thing that I met him, we spended time together. But I can't be his forever someone. As there are a lot armies who love him. He indeed can't choose one amongst millions of people who love him.the other members are also right. It is for our own good. And I got in a wrong direction my focus should be my Di's wedding and nothing else.

" I accept it.. And I am ready to sacrifice our love. And I dint regret it because something which is incomplete is actual love. You are a very beautiful memory of my life. Which I will treasure forever. And a bond between an ARMY and BTS is the most purest bond in the world and I don't want to spoil it by naming it as marriage . Real love is a sacrifice." I spoke but I was crying. Tae hugged me and kissed my forehead and like this we ended our beautiful love story which was never ever meant for forever.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
A long chapter I hope you guys enjoyed. Do comment your views .

And I also think that the bond that BTS and ARMY share is much more pure than the bond of marriage. So we should not bind it with a name. It's the most purest form of love which we share. I hope you guys understood what I wanted to explain through MRUTAE.
I purple you 💜

But in future if they are willing to marry an army it's very much fine..I just created a fiction, nothing serious!