CHAPTER-23

Maulika's pov

I was busy preparing bread,nutella and banana combo for Hoseok as I saw him eating it in one of the videos. And suddenly he came and hugged me from behind.

"The company has decided that we should marry today. And they had done all the preparations. The wedding will take place in the company's hall. They have decorated it very well.. Now we will officially be a couple"Hoseok was smiling. I turned back at him.

"And what about my Ma and Baba.???"I asked him all panicked.He took me in the living room.And took my hands in his.

"See as it was decided we will officially become husband and wife now and then within next 28 days. The company has booked the tickets of all of us for India. We will launch our album "DYNAMITE" over there. Which will be performed In the most popular stadium in Mumbai. This song is what we have specially prepared for all our international armies. After today's official marriage our wedding will be held in India in that stadium... Infront of our whole armies,according to your traditions. And see your dad is convinced so he will convince your mom too. The company will announce about this plan officially to all the armies that we will have a performance in India for the first time. And there will be another surprise for them,revealed to them on that day and that will be our wedding in your Indian traditional style. My parents are all ready. See I have planned it so well..... Before he could say something else I placed a kiss on his lips. He got shocked.And the I released myself from that kiss.

"You kissed me.. You did that.. Ohh God.. You took the first step" he started laughing and jumping.

"Calm down... Hoseok..you do so much for me. I really am blessed to get you. Before I came here I thought that being your wife is a dream. I will never be able to fulfill. But it happened... I came here.. But was still ensure about your feelings.. And see you accepted me.. Confessed me your love, even now you are marrying me. You accepted me whole heartedly.You calmed me down, everytime I cried or felt alone. You did so much for me. You love me that much I never knew.. You are even marrying me in India. You are doing so much for people over there they really love you." I hugged him. And he hugged me more tightly.

"And you know moon... I love you much more than anyone and highly respect you" he held me more tight. At that moment I felt so contented. I got lost in his vanilla smell. After five minutes we broke our hug. And headed towards the car to go towards the company. As we entered there Miss Karry came to me.

"Hoseok I am stealing your bride to prepare her" she smiled looking at both of us.

"And noona we are stealing your hubby for preparing him" the Maknae's made me laugh. I and Hoseok stared an eyelock and left towards our direction. While dressing I was feeling so happy while on the other hand I was still sad somewhere. I was missing my family so much. If Mruda would have been here she would have prepared me. I am missing you all.

"Ohhh... Miss bride why are you crying.. You will spoil everything"I heard Jiwoo's voice. She came and hugged me and dried my tears.

"I am missing my family" I started crying.

"Ohh God.. I am your sister only.. Come-on.." she hugged me. After few minutes we got normal. She wiped all my tears... Touched up my makeup.

"See you look so beautiful. Open hairs, dark makeup and this beautiful gown. Hoseok will not be able to control himself. And then she took me to the lawn.. Which was decorated so well with white flowers and pink theme was kept. With each step I was heading towards my future.. The future I dreamt off. My fantasies have turned into realities. A normal Indian girl like me who dreamt to marry him is finally going to marry him. As I saw him our eyes met he was all dressed in white suit. He looked handsome more than any other day. As I went near the stage he held me by grabbing my hands.

After that we exchanged our rings.The whole crowd was giggling.. The hall was filled with laughter. The members were hooting and jimin was busy clicking pictures. Afterthat we signed the official marriage documents to tie this bond of marriage permanently.

"Hobi kisss her........kiss her... HOBIE.. Bro kiss her.... It should be a long one... We will record.... Bro kiss her... " the rest six were screaming at top of their lungs insisting him to kiss me.. And while I was busy shying. Hoseok held me to tight and brushed his lips against mine. I was lost in his eyes and he in mine. And we were kissing. The kiss was so intense that it was heating up both of us from within.

"Bro... Ruin her lipstick.. " jimin yelled. And hoseok started to kiss me very hard. Oh God... This man has so much of energy. After ten minutes our marriage kiss came to an end and everyone there giggling were laughing as my dark lipstick had turned light and I could not do anything other than shying and Hoseok was feeling proud that he had finally got me.
I somewhere felt that thsi day dosent come to an end. That kiss should not have ended but still there is a long journey for us to accomplish together.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Finally my Indian girl married her Korean lover. The idol loved by so many armies now bonded with maulika . I hope you liked the chapter.

Stay tuned for more romantic scenes, a Bengali wedding and their performance in stadium of India. Through this I will live every moment. 💜

But let's see what her parents do when they hear this.
Purple you guys 💜