CHAPTER-18

Maulika's pov

After the meal Hoseok ordered the guards to go back as he will drive today. And as expected the guards went away. Both of us went to the car. I sat on the seat next to the driver seat and Hoseok sat on the driver seat. At first we both were silent. I was not able to speak as I was still not in a condition to speak. It felt like it was so unreal that I met him, we confessed. But still this was the reality. He hugged me and even kissed my forehead. He respected me though I was an Indian girl who was stupid enough to fall for him, but he accepted me. He feels something for me the same way as I do.

"So?" Hoseok said staring at me giving a smirk.

"So... What" I stared back at him.

"Your name is tough for me to pronounce, and too big" he giggled.

"But what can I do my ma and baba had kept that, same as yours have kept your name" I smiled.

"Ohkk.. Then let me give you a name or a nickname and I will call you forever with that name" Hoseok smirked at me.

"And what is that name, you want to give me" I laughed.

" I can call you 'Moon' ...see people call me sunshine and as you said in your letter you want to be my moonlight so I name you as Moon.How is it?" he was so happy.

"It's so good. You can call me moon. I don't mind. And you remember so much about that stupid letter" I told him shying.

"No it was not a stupid letter, it's the best thing I have received ever and I will cherish it forever. I never knew that a letter can make me reach my moon" he smirked.

I blushed. Indeed everything is so good today. Mruda will be so happy hearing this. But Ma and baba. I panicked.

"What happened" he questioned me.

"I have come here without informing my parents, and I don't know whether we will be forever or not or it's just temporary. So if they find it they will be heartbroken" I sobbed. And suddenly he stopped the car. He turned towards my side caressed my cheeks with both hands and said" I am not flirting, our relationship is not a fling. We are a couple. And I will marry you. Don't panic I am there.we both have got us in this so I am there with you in every possible way".

"You will really marry me, how can you marry me. Like me.... A stupid normal Indian girl so low to your standards....." before I could complete my sentence he brushed his lips against mine. We had a two second kiss. And then again he smirked at me and said " I have sealed the bond of our marriage with this kiss. Don't worry and don't cry first let's move to my place. Other members wait to see you",he confirmed. I smiled. After half an hour we reached the apartment where the boys lived. The Swanky apartment in yon-sang-gu. Before heading inside I asked "Does the company know about the marriage?" .

"I will inform them, and they will plan accordingly. Till then you have to stay here. I have arranged my room for you. Other members will share rooms. And also inform your sister about all this and your parents as soon as possible because we have to marry secretly here and then after one month only the announcement will be made to the media or else the media will question. Till then your parents will get convinced."he smiled at me. I thought this is right I will mail all this to Mruda today only.And as we entered.

"So what is the decision" RM came infront of us.indeed he will be more concerned as a leader I thought.

"I will marry her, she is your noona and you all can call her moon, as I have named her to make it easy to spell her name" Hoseok smiled at all of them.

"She has big eyes... Miss big eyes" taehyung responded looking at me. I smiled at him.

"Noona you look so cute" Jungkook looked excited. I laughed... How good these boys were.

"I think she is beautiful and smart to win hobi's heart" jimin cheered me for the big achievement I thanked him.

"I think you can cook good, you are from India they prepare so many good dishes" as expected jinhyung questioned me.

" I can't cook everything, but I know how to cook some dishes" I replied with a small smile.

"You have a sweet voice, you can join me in singing" Suga said. I used to think he was arrogant but he looked affectionate. I nodded my head in a yes.

"So you are not an army" RM laughed. Making everyone amongst us laugh.

"No... Never I am J-HOPE's wife I clutched Hoseok's hand tightly that all of them laughed so hard. And Hoseok looked at me with a surprise.

"I am so sorry for the media trouble,its a very big thing for an Indian girl like me to meet such big and great people like you. And I respect you all" I declared to all of them.

"Thank you.... " they all screamed together. Indeed this family was so cute and loving. The way they were onscreen the same way they were behind. My decision to marry hoseok was never bad. I laughed thinking all this.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Finally she met all the members and guys the members to have bonded with her well.
Let's enjoy from now onwards. It will be fun.
Lots of Luv.. I purple you guys 💜