CHAPTER-5

"What Diii...you really went to meet Ankit...why aren't you saying anything. I am asking the same question from continuously half an hour and you are arranging your books. You did not even tell me once.. They want you to be married after graduation... diiiiiiiiii...."Mruda was shouting on me from past half an hour beacuse I went to meet Ankit without telling her. I arranged my books and took her on bed.

"Sit here and listen to me" I asked Mruda to calm down so that I can explain her everything in detail. Finally she sat down on bed making a morose face.

"Babe... Mrudu please understand the situation. We are middle class Bengali's are parents just want to see us well off. And they want nothing else. And ankit is very good and indeed smart and confident. What else do I need a man who is working, who cares for me,earns and saves and loves me and also respect my family. His mom and dad are so close to our family, so what is bad in marrying a simple man with wise thinking.Wait I will show you his pic" I asked her to wait patiently until I hunted for his profile on my whatsapp.

"You guys exchanged numbers too" she was shocked.

"Ofcourse we are going to be eachothers fiancee, so we really need to be in contact to know eachother" I smiled handling her my phone so that she can view his picture.

"Yucks I don't like him at all and he does not fit you anyways"Mruda screamed

"You are stupid, it's all because you live in fantasies. But babe everything doesn't work on fantasies. The people you fantasize will never come and marry you. And it's useless to wait for them. Have you ever seen stars marrying their fans. And if they ever did the possibility is 1% out of 100% .
I also had crushes since school, some boys in class, some Hollywood actors and some Bollywood actors but it does not mean that I will get to marry them or they will marry me. They aren't aware of my existence. I don't know why the girls these days get so obsessed in fantasies that they will get to marry their fantasy boys. You live in a real world. Their world is too different from yours."I tried to explain her the realities.

"I don't know anything I just know he is not good for you at all" she smirked.

" Then who is made for me.. Tell me, I do really want to know the person made for me" I grinned at her.

"I don't know any specific, but I know a special one and a famous star is made for you and not this bengali boy" she smirked.

"Please Mruda... Please spare me from these fantasies. I have been bored from your nonsense ,no hero is coming for me. Please mruda..and don't say anything to ankit .He is such a boy that he cares for me so much. He asked me about my opinion on the engagement . And I really didn't wish for it. I asked him that I want to know him in this span of time. I want to complete my graduation. Then the first year after my graduation I will have a job and in the next year we can have engagement plus the marriage with all rituals all together. As I want to study well and get a job and work for my parents. And the boy whom you are cursing is very intelligent and humble.He asked me to be tensionfree and said he will convince his parents and till that span of time. We will be connected and will bond well.So shut the stupid talks you have to say about him. And stay a little away from those Creep BTS" I shouted. I hated those BTS members because my sister loved them but that doesn't mean that I will accept that they will turn into people's realities. They are mere fantasies and had got stuck in her tiny brain.

"Di sorry... I will not say anything about him. But will you give me company in seeing this stay gold album of BTS. I want to show you how they are actually. Please" and she made a morose face.

"Fine... Show me now" I said and joined her. Whether whatever the situation is afterall she is my sister. We have always been through all the things together so I support her in everything whether wrong or right. But I really pray this BTS ghost is out of her mind soon. After that she started the vedio. I didnt find it interesting.

"I don't like this with white hairs, he looks old" I laughed.

"Di please don't spoil the fun. He is the leader and watch carefully" she screamed.

I kept watching I found that they were so sticky to each other. The way they looked at each other was not the way a boy looks at a boy. They seemed so different I think people think right about them.After the vedio ended.

"Dii aren't they cute.. This video depicts that they are very alone without eachother. They complete eachother."she smiled.

"I think they are that kind of boys... That boy-boy types" I smirked. I don't know what happened all of a sudden that mruda got angry and shouted at me so bad that I felt crying. She was shouting at me for those seven boys. I am not the only one who says all this, everyone does.

"You don't like them is fine but please don't say such things again when you don't know them. I will never show you their videos and I will prove you what you think they are not. I hate you for this Diii..."Mruda screamed and slept on the other side of bed. I knew she was crying but not because she shouted at me for the first time.. She was crying for her fantasy boys.she didn't paid any heed that I too cried. Both of us will not be able to sleep tonight this was for sure.

💜💜💜💜💜
SEOUL
💜💜💜💜💜
Hoseok's pov

"Jungkook you like girls wearing bikinis" rap Monii asked JK.We all were shocked what sort of question is this.

"Why you asking this from me"jk got annoyed.

"I am asking this because people think the other way about us" rapmonny explained. This was really the truth. Living with boys never means you are that type but the ones who want to defame us or are anties think like this way. Living with people for 10 years long make you close to the people you live with. You get close to each other whether in bad or happy times.And we were there for eachothers thick and thin,we have faced everything together. To the ones you live with your brother and sisters.. You live in hostels with your hostel mates for too long until you leave your school, you get attached. No-one questions you. Then why us we all came from different families and made eachother our family. It was not that easy in starting but we adjusted . And people should understand this that living with boys doesn't mean we are that type. It's a shame for lack of education on their part.

"I like" jin laughed. Making us laugh.

"I know everything. Which I should know at this age"jk replied sharply. He is the youngest amongst us but we couldn't deny he is most mature and sincere.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Guys I think you will like and vote and comment for this chapter.
Through my book I want to bring out all the topics, I really want to let the anties know that they are wrong. They fell proud judging our idols and they spread hate without knowing them. They really lack education. Shame on the degrees these people have.
To the armies I wish you support me through this book. 💜I purple you all💜
And to the dear anties please don't judge a book by its cover. And even if you hate them don't defame them just respect others decision. Every individual has right to choose,as declared by the constitution of India. Please go and have a reading of your history and civics book.. Which you people ignored in your school days and implement it. And by the way if you can't respect them still they are rising up and up.. And we are there to support them💜And we feel proud that whatever you all say you can just see them rising and rising and reaching the peaks of success and you can only just watch them going up and up.
My dear readers I am not only writing a fanfiction, I am also writing this to make people aware that they should not judge someone by mere looking. They should study the details.I am taking the lead as the main character to reveal the ideas of basic things that these anties don't know about them. Maulika will later be the pillar who will bring out all the facts and true points about bts when she will fall for hoseok. Because after falling for him she will make details about them. And we will get to know all that. Hush!!!! A long journey ahead. And we also need these realities because I have to make the story look like that how much she hated them to what extent she loved him.
          In other way we will get a beautiful fanfiction and will teach the anties a lesson. 💜I purple you pals 💜