CHAPTER-8

💜💜💜💜💜
SEOUL
💜💜💜💜💜
Hoseok's pov

We all were sitting in our living rooms having some drinks. The other five members except Tae and myself had drinks and were little tipsy. I and Tae had orange juice as we couldn't bear these drinks and  even few drops can make us out of our mind. And suddenly Jin hyung said "Let's talk about the impressions we all had for eachother when we first met eachother and let's start it in order wise according to our ages. So start with me".

    Though he was drunk but recalling our first impressions would be so interesting. All the memories will come as a flashback in our minds.

"I recall that when I came here first Jin hyung you made me sing a song... And I thought you did that to make things familiar between us"Jimin started saying first.

"No but I wasn't because at that time many trainees had left bighit" Jin hyung laughed holding the glass for another drink.

"He also made me sing a song and I sang to impress him" Tae exclaimed happily. At which we all laughed.

"I found jin as someone cool as he was handsome" rap monster gave jinhyung a smirk.

"We were wearing same hats when we first met"Yoongi brought out his views.

"But I found him too scary when I first met him" jimin said smiling. And we all supported him as we found him cold at first.

"Ohhh!!!! Fine still see... Now you all got to know how cool or cold I am" he said having a sip.Next turn was of Yoongi. I spoke first.

"When I first saw him, I saw him in his underwear. But he was the first one to come and talk to me when I was a trainee. And I also remembered that I was not used to dormatory and used to sleep in living room,suga offered me to sleep in his room. And that's not all when in end of 2010 I stayed alone in dormatory and other members were home. suga came back with fried chicken for me and I was so emotional at that time." I concluded and suga smiled.

"When I met suga he was wearing underwear"jimin laughed.

"I think we members welcome eachother wearing underwears" suga grinned.

"When I first met suga he was wearing a Fedora with plume, and his perfume smelled like pine. SUGA gave me that as a present which I threw away" jinhyung laughed recalling the funny incident.

"Now its jhope's turn...!!!!! "JK exclaimed happily.

"When I first went to meet him he was asleep but I thought that indeed he was a good dancer" Tae shared his experience which made me smile.

"When I met J-hope he was wearing a underwear only"Jin hyung laughed making us laugh. Indeed  we members welcomed everyone wearing underwear.

"I was too shocked when I first saw Jhope as he was so dark skinned"yoongi told acting shocked. And we all giggled at his acting.

"When I first met jhope I felt so familiar with him and then we talked about dance and even practiced late together " jimin smiled at me. Indeed it was true I love annoying Jiminahhhh but he is so good at heart that he never overreacts to my teasing. He acts chill!!

"Now its rapmonny's turn" we all said together appreacting our leader who had bind us all together so perfectly for what we are today.

"I came here impressed by RM's persona. But when I first saw him he was in underwear. And I was like... Wow thick thighs" JK giggled making us all laugh.

"RM was with two trainees when I first met him. And the three were wearing adidas navy green and black blue sweatsuits. So I thought people in bighit wear adidas so I also bought a blue one" suga explained his experience.