Chapter 49: The Seventh Floor

Asuna: "U/N, Switch!"

Y/N: "Right!"

*PTING* *Asuna backsteps as you jump in* *STAB* *STAB* *STAB*

Argo: "That's the way! Keep it up fellas! Just a couple more hits now!"

Kirito: "I'm ready to switch in when you are!"

*STAB* *STAB* *STAB*

Y/N: "Now! Switch Kirito!"

*PTING* *Y/N backsteps as Kirito jumps in* *SLASH* *SLASH* *SLASH* *SLASH*

Rain: "Great job U/N! I can see how you solo bosses, you're a wrecking ball!"

Y/N: "u-uh, it's not just me.. it's a team effort- we've all been pulling our weight pretty well here."

Rain: "Sure, but-"

Kirito: "THIS IS THE END!"

*SLASH* *SLASH* *SLASH* *SLASH* ... *SHATTER*

'CONGRATULATIONS! LAST HIT REWARD: KIRITO'

. . .

Argo: "Job well done team! That's the Sixth Floor officially cleared!"

Everyone: "YEEAAAH!"

Agil: "Congratulations, all of you! Should we make our way to the Seventh Floor then?"

Asuna: "That sounds good, I'm curious what the next floor will be!"

Kirito: "Well, in the beta it was a-"

Asuna: "Upbupbup! Don't spoil it!"

Kirito: "Oh... right. Sorry."

*SHORT TIMESKIP*

Asuna: "Ah, another forest. At least it's pretty and not covered in a constant mist"

Argo: "Aye, this is the Raindropping Woods, hosting Billy Goats and Kapiyva. It should also host a fair few fruits, berries and herbs for those of you that cook."

Asuna: "Oh! That sounds great, right U/N?"

Y/N: "... hmm? oh, yeah. There could be some new dishes to make with this floor."

Kirito and Agil begun talking amongst themselves, guessing what foods may now be possible.

...

Argo: "Everythin' okay kiddo?"

Y/N: "Yeah, just lost in thoughts is all."

Rain: "You sure?"

Y/N: "Positive. Don't worry about me, I'm okay."

Rain: "If you say so... well, before we all split off to do whatever we plan to next- do we want to head to the new town and open up the teleport gate together?"

Asuna: "That sounds nice! Looks like those two have gotten lost in their conversation of food, but I'm sure they'll catch up if we start making out way out now... do you remember the way Argo?"

Argo: "Pretty sure, although they always make it kinda obvious from the entrance so I'm sure we'll find it eventually!"

Rain: "Sounds like a plan to me! Should we head off then?"

As she says this, she walks next to you again