Chapter 97: Yui

*Y/N'S POV*

Kirito: "U/N?!"

Y/N: "Oh? Hey Kirito, Asuna. How've you been? Good Honeymoon so far?"

Asuna: "It's- It's been good, thanks... But wait a second! What are you doing down here U/N?"

Y/N: "I'm just... reading to the children? Is that so weird?"

Kirito: "A little, yeah! I would have thought you'd be in the Labyrinth of the 75th Floor, mapping that all out and trying to find the Boss Room?"

Sanya: "Ah, well we already achieved those goals perchance a few days ago. Good morning to the two of you by the way. I'm glad to see the early winter's chill has not bitten you as it has me!"

Asuna: "Oh! Good morning Sanya! You look quite comfy and toasty in that Blanket Fort! Feeling a little cold?"

Sanya: "Horrifically so, I'm afraid. I worry I may have caught some form of debuff in our recent dungeon dive-"

Y/N: "-So I thought I'd repay the favour of Sanya and Koharu helping me to map out the Labyrinth ahead of schedule by taking over her obligations with the children here at the Orphanage, but she's pretty persistent. We couldn't lose her at all could we Mina?!"

Mina: "Nuh-uh! Miss Sanya is super fast and super clever! She found our hiding spots every time!"

Y/N: "...Although I still think using your tracking skill was cheating!"

Sanya: "W-Well, I had to make sure that you were actually teaching them things! We can't neglect their studies after all! A-A-ACHOO!"

Y/N: "Bless you."

Sanya: "Although... I will concede that I am not at my best currently however, which is why I most appreciate that you not only stopped running around, but that you also retrieved this fluffy throw and the outerwear for me U/N."

Asuna: "They do look super comfy! Where did you get them from?"

Y/N: "A new dungeon opened up on the 55th Floor recently, on the West Mountain with that White Wyrm- down in that hole where we got the ore for your sword Kirito. It's full of furry monsters and they drop the fur kinda often. I still have some spare if you want me to make a set for you later?"

Asuna: "Oh please! That'd be really nice, thanks U/N!"

Kirito: "But... wouldn't you need a tailoring skill to make something like that?"

Y/N: "I uh-... I might have picked up another life skill... a while ago, when I... you know, was in that anti-social funk of mine. Well, more anti-social than normal I suppose..."

Sanya: "Its been of incredible value to us, skilled tailors charge most absurd prices for custom outfits, and unfortunately the children grow quite tired of wearing the same outfits for so long- so U/N has been providing us with clothing for the children for the past couple of months."