Chapter 74: A Tenth of the Way Home

*STAB* *SHATTER* - *STAB* *SHATTER* - *STAB* *SHATTER*

I think Argo was expecting more resistance when she asked me to take a step back and let these rando's play the bigger part in the boss fight. 

*STAB* *SHATTER* - *STAB* *SHATTER* - *STAB* *SHATTER*

But honestly? As much as I dislike large groups of people... especially those of strangers

*STAB* *SHATTER* - *STAB* *SHATTER* - *STAB* *SHATTER*

This is how we're going to beat this game, as a collective group, not with a small group of outliers.

*STAB* *SHATTER* - *STAB* *SHATTER* - *STAB* *SHATTER*

But hopefully I am not always relegated to minion control in these Boss Fights, it's a gross misuse of resources... but I can't help but expect those ALS and DKB guys to prefer me as far away from the Boss as possible so they have a better chance for the Last Hit Bonus Reward...

*STAB* *SHATTER* - *STAB* *SHATTER* - *STAB* *SHATTER*

Unfortunately both guilds seem to be rotten to the core with the worst type of players, there are only a handful I trust: Lind, the leader of the DKB who seems to at least have some integrity and honour in his decisions... unlike Kibaou, and then a girl: Liten from the ALS, she's the one who's become a regular at Lisbeth's shop recently and I stumbled into her and her friend Shivata in town once... she's not too bad I suppose, but I'm not sure about Shivata yet.

*STAB* *SHATTER* - *STAB* *SHATTER* - *STAB* *SHATTER*

Although, neither Shivata nor Liten are here for this raid, looks like both guilds decided to bring their heaviest hitters rather than their tanks... very reckless to say the least, but at least this fight is almost over now.

*STAB* *SHATTER* - *STAB* *SHATTER* - *STAB* *SHATTER*

Is it bad of me to hope that Kirito and Asuna manage to take the Last Hit Bonus!

*TIMESKIP*

Heh, Kirito got it!

Kirito got the Last Hit Bonus, it was a dagger of some kind - not something he normally uses but I'd rather he got it than any of the others, especially as it had an innate poisoning effect.

Upon first entering the Tenth Floor I immediately made my way to the town's inn, gotta keep the room number after all!
I was also wondering if maybe I'd get another quest from the Inn staff but I guess not for this floor.

Asuna: "Hey U/N, you got here early!"

Argo: "Ya really are attached to that room number ain't ya!"

Y/N: "I dunno... I just think it's neat, plus it's easy to remember!"

Kirito: "U/N does have the best room out of all of us, means getting to their room for a party is easier at least!"

Argo: "We do keep havin' these parties in ya room now that ya mention it... we haven't been steppin' on ya toes too much with that have we?"

Y/N: "I mean... it's just a room isn't it? It's big enough to fit us all so it makes sense, I don't mind it so much"

Argo: "So how ya feelin' about a Floor Clearin' Party later tonight, eh?!"

Y/N: "Well... I remember Liz talked about it a while ago, but I can't remember if our agreement was for getting to the Tenth Floor or for clearing it..."