Chapter 79: Hesitant Rescue

???: "U/N? ... Oh U/N!"

Y/N: "hmm? Oh, uh- hey Yuna. You okay?"

Yuna: "We need your help! There's some players trapped in a dungeon and we're forming a rescue party

Yuna: "We need your help! There's some players trapped in a dungeon and we're forming a rescue party. Naut and I are going but all the other big players are in the Boss Room, but then I saw you here, you can help us out right?"

Y/N: "I... uh-"

Naut: "huff huff Yuna! You can't just go running off like that! We're about to head out to the dungeon!"

Yuna: "Well I was looking for reinforcements, and look who I found!"

Naut: "Oh, it's you U/N. Still not helping with the Boss Raids then..."

Y/N: "Not yet no. What about you Naut, I thought you were a part of the Raid Team?"

Naut: "..."

Yuna: "Come on now! We don't have the time for this, you said the rescue team is departing soon Naut right? You'll help us, right U/N?"

Y/N: "... sure. You two get going and I'll catch up. I have to go get my equipment from my room."

Yuna: "But how will you know where to go?!"

Y/N: "I'll track you on my friend's list, just make your way out there before you get left behind!"

Yuna: "Right! Come on Naut, let's get going already!"

Naut: "..."

*TIMESKIP*

I don't ever leave my room without my equipment... I didn't need to come back here to pick anything up. I guess I just panicked and wanted to run away and hide...

Although I ran away, I wasn't uninterested in this expedition. I had been tracking Yuna on my friend's list the entire time. She had just disappeared from the map, meaning the entrance to the dungeon is right... here! I guess I'll mark it with a pin so when I head out I'll know where to go...

And I going to head out though? I know I should... but I can't bring myself to move towards the door.

Why? Why am I such a coward now?

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

Y/N: "w- who is it?"

Argo: "The cutest pain in ya side! Lemme in would ya?"

Y/N: "I set the door to unlocked for friends..."

I can then hear the door open and close, and then the footsteps coming towards the bedroom.