Chapter 92: The Duel

*Y/N'S POV*

Lisbeth: "That Heathcliff guy

Lisbeth: "That Heathcliff guy... he looks kinda imposing, and that heavy armour...- can Kirito really beat him?"

Y/N: "Well... If Kirito was willing to challenge him like this then he must have a plan, although I've never seen his dual-wielding skill myself, I'm sure he can make it work!"

Lisbeth: "Right... but he just looks so small in comparison! I can't help but wonder..."

Y/N: "Well, there's a few more seconds and then you won't have to wonder anymore!"

Lisbeth: "Right!"

50... 49... 48... 47... 46... 45... 44... 43...-

The suspenseful silence was then abrupted when Lisbeth placed her head on my shoulder completely out of the blue.

Y/N: "uh-... Liz?"

Lisbeth: "You know Kirito's doing this so that Asuna can take some time off from the Guild... heh, sometimes I'm glad that you never joined a Guild. I get to spend time with you without worrying about all these politics!"

28... 27... 26... 25... 24...

Y/N: "He's doing this for Asuna?... Huh?"

Lisbeth: "Well she's basically the leader of the Guild, Heathcliff just delegates from the top. Someone of such importance leaving the guild just like that would cause problems right? So Heathcliff told Kirito he'd have to fight to let Asuna take time off... it doesn't really make all that much sense to me... but again, that's why I'm glad you're my-...ahem why I'm glad you're a solo player!"

14... 13... 12... 11.. 10...

Y/N: "Well, I guess I want him to win even more now! Asuna shouldn't be stuck in a position just because those noobs couldn't come up with a working strategy without her!"

Lisbeth: "Haha! I've missed this U/N..."

3... 2... 1...

After the cheering and applause from the crowd had dissipated following the declaration of victory to Heathcliff, both the two contestants out on the Arena and the 

Lisbeth: "Kirito... Lost...? What?!"

Y/N: "Huh... that was odd..."