Chapter 100: F̵͕͉̾͗l̶̞̩͐o̵̫͒o̴̙̔̕r̵̭͍͗̈́ ̴̦̺̎̓7̴̲̹̊5̶̢̹̏

November 7th, 2024 - Early Morning

[NEW MESSAGE - SENDER: Asuna]

"

Hello again U/N, sleep well?

We got a message from Heathcliff this morning, it appears that there is an important meeting at the Teleport Gate of Floor 75 and he wants as many of our top players there as possible. He asked me to message you specifically, take that how you will!

Kirito and I both think that he's planning to take on the Floor Boss today, so be sure to arrive fully equipped! And try to be there in about two and a half hours time from the sending of this message to avoid being tardy!

Hope to see you there!

- Asuna

"

Hmmm, it's about time! Didn't I fully map out the Labyrinth three weeks ago? I know that we're all expecting this to be a difficult fight, but its been quite the wait for this!

I already have all my equipment on me, but I suppose I probably could repair its durability whilst I wait and then I can head down and meet up with the rest of the force. It's not like its that far away from my room anyways!

*TIMESKIP*

Klein: "Yep! Me and the rest of Fuurinkazan have been preparing for this all day! We'll be taking this Boss by storm for sure!"

Agil: "Yeah, I shut down my shop for the day to come and help, I couldn't just let you guys deal with this all by yourselves!"

Kirito: "Huh, how selfless of you!"

Agil: "Ah, good morning Kirito, Vice Commander Asuna."

Asuna: "Good morning Agil, Klein, U/N. And please, just call me Asuna."

Kirito: "Hey Agil, seeing as how you're being so selfless with your presence today, you don't mind us taking you off the item drop list, right?!"

Agil: "Hey hey! I wouldn't take it that far..."

Y/N: "Good morning you two, hear anything else about what's going on today?"

Kirito: "Yeah, we just came back from their headquarters-"

Asuna: "-Our headquarters, you're still a member even if you don't wear the armour!"

Kirito: "... Right. Anyways, Heathcliff told us that they sent in a twenty-member party, with members taken from five different guilds, to prepare for the boss fight."

Asuna: "But when the first ten reached the center of the room, and the boss appeared, it caused the entrance to close-"

Kirito: "-Another anti-crystal area, like the Boss on Floor 74-"

Asuna: "-And then when it opened five minutes later, nothing remained in the room. Neither the ten players... nor the boss."

Klein: "That's crazy..."

Kirito: "But Heathcliff then said that we cannot let this deter us from trying to clear the game. So he's asked for us all to gather so we can attack with the largest and strongest group that we can."

Agil: "Well, we're all here. The group can't get much stronger!"

Klein: "Yep! With all of us combined, I'm sure we can do this! No sweat!"