Chapter 103: A New Friend. A Lost Friend

*???'S POV*

???: "Thanks Agil, speak to you later!"

Agil: "Sure thing, but uh- don't go too hard on them, alright?"

After speaking to that girl Sinon for a little while longer, it seems like she's just like that green girl as well as that girl that Argo said U/N encountered a year ago on Valentines Day. 

They all appeared in Aincrad after the initial day that we were all trapped in here, but none of them seem to know why. I asked Argo for a refresher on the incident with U/N back then and the girl they met, Yuuki was her name, was trying to play another VRMMO game but somehow found herself in SAO without realising it. 

But that girl got logged out by the end of the day by her doctors, but it doesn't seem like either of our two new friends have that option available to them, although Sinon does seem to have amnesia of some form so perhaps she has someone looking after her too?

Regardless, I think it's about time the two of us have a proper chat again, especially considering the major events that occurred today... and that they managed to sneak off in the confusion of Sinon's entrance.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

U/N: "C-Coming!"

Agil actually purchased the Inn whilst U/N was out on the Field, the NPC's can still handle the day-to-day tasks and serve the influx of players who are now without a home whilst Agil can just make the managerial decisions and assumedly receives a decent amount of revenue out of it too!

But it was useful here, because with so many players without access to their homes they had to rely on the Inn for a room for the night, meaning I couldn't just assume that U/N had Room #00001 like usual. So I asked Agil first to check, and I guess I completely forgot that U/N was actually the first person on the new Floor and of course the first thing they do is relocate their Inn Room to the newest Floor! So they did in fact have Room #00001 like usual, but it was a good idea to check nonetheless!

*CREAK*

U/N: "A-Asuna?! ... oh... uh- ah... to what do I owe the honour?"

Asuna: "Hello U/N. Can I come in, please?"

U/N: "...i- I... Yeah, I suppose you can. Come on in..."

Asuna: "Thank you.. I see that you haven't moved your furniture around still, you should try and shuffle it about maybe? It could give your room a fresh feeling and new look!"

U/N: "Eh... not really that important though, is it? I don't really have spare time to spend loitering in here for it to matter... at this point I might as well just have a bed and a storage unit for my equipment, items, and food- everything else could go, would save me a bunch of Col too!"

Asuna: "No! You can't do that! We all have too many fantastic memories in this room! And we can't reach any of the other places anymore... this is- sniff this room is like a memento of all we have fought for... and all we are still fighting for!"

U/N: ". . . i-if you feel that strongly about it, I promise I won't remove anything... unless you want to take this room off of me? You and Kirito could safeguard the memories of this room and I could just go and get another, cheaper one?"