Chapter 131: Dragon Slayers

_______________________________
NEW MESSAGE: 
SENDER: Leafa
_______________________________

You know what?
I think I'm starting to forget what you look like,
but I don't know why...
Oh, that's right! You never visit!

I know you like the Hollow Area,
but come say hi once in a while,
k? :/
_______________________________

Philia: "Soooo, who is that message from?"

Y/N: "Ah, that one was from Leafa, seems like she wants to meet up again sometime or something

Y/N: "Ah, that one was from Leafa, seems like she wants to meet up again sometime or something...?"

Philia: "Or something...? I didn't think she'd be one to beat around the bush, from what you told me about her and all!"

Y/N: "Well... I don't know if that's what she's saying... but she wrote that she's starting to forget what I look like, because I apparently 'never visit' them, but I visit Aincrad plenty!"

Philia: "Hmmm... but normally you go to see a specific person, right? You never just sit around the Inn and just... chat, do you?"

Y/N: "... I guess you've got a point."

Philia: "Of course I do, because I said it! Hehe!"

Y/N: "Hmm... maybe I should pay them a more casual visit...? Maybe I could team up with Leafa for another dungeon dive, who knows? She might not knock  a mob out of my Sword Skill and leave me attacking the air like a numpty!"

Philia: "h-Hey! I said I was sorry! I didn't think it'd get knocked back that much!"

Y/N: "I know, I know! I'm just kidding! Anyways... no point wondering about Aincrad for now, let's see if you're hunch about this place was right."

Philia: "Well, it is called 'The Sunken Vault' so this place has gotta have a bunch of treasure in it! Ooooh! My treasure-seeking senses are tingling! Let's go U/N, let's go! Heehee!"

* SOME DUNGEON-EXPLORING LATER *